TEA party in K54?

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
youre all talk on these forums but never back it up in game

Yeah I have to agree. Thing is Jake you expected me just to quit after being booted but what have i done ?

The Incoming Impact account has defended against 4 ops. 3 Being local ops and 1 being a huge tribe op. Yes I have lost villages but I have also capped off of TEA. I was 140k when I was kicked and now 160k Yeah not a huge growth but still growing. If this was you Jake do you really think you would have done the same thing ? I think not. Now buckle down and show the TW community what you can do instead of being a keyboard warrior.

Sam

DeletedUser112461

Yeah I have to agree. Thing is Jake you expected me just to quit after being booted but what have i done ?

The Incoming Impact account has defended against 4 ops. 3 Being local ops and 1 being a huge tribe op. Yes I have lost villages but I have also capped off of TEA. I was 140k when I was kicked and now 160k Yeah not a huge growth but still growing. If this was you Jake do you really think you would have done the same thing ? I think not. Now buckle down and show the TW community what you can do instead of being a keyboard warrior.

Sam
me: *says 5 words*
Sam:
raw

DeletedUser112461

I can't sit around all night and talk to you. Some of us actually work lol

Player not found.

Do you guys want a room so you guys can smash each other to death with each others handbags?

Nice job Sammyboy defending and congrats on making it on the hall of fame, your account has did fantastic defending and deserve credit.

DeletedUser

all jake can do is cheat and merge accounts. its what he does on every world

Michael Corleone.

Do you have any proof of jake cheating at all or do you just like making baseless claims? If you got the proof bring it forward

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
youre all talk on these forums but never back it up in game

You keep throwing crap at the wall and hoping it sticks. Unfortunately for you he hasn't really done anything bad this world, you could maybe tenuously insult his early merge strat but even then everyone does that now. Other than that try dig into past worlds for quality insulting.

DeletedUser119047

I heard Rumors that TEA is asking ANTZ to help attack PSSST! My greatful Antz source has confirmed it as true.

DeletedUser

#smh really? top 1 tribe vs 11 players and they still a gangbang?

It is tribalwars , i salute TEA. Lets ask our target #2 to hit target #1, less troops for both. easier for us. I have to say its genius

atmospherecf

Yes, it is confirmed. I'm not sure if ANTZ is cooperating with TEA. But ANTZ do have plans to Ops us while they have a NAP with TEA?

I guess it takes 80+ players to defeat a 6 player active tribe. This conflict has been going on for over a month. We will try our best..

image.png

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Proof?
I heard Rumors that TEA is asking ANTZ to help attack PSSST! My greatful Antz source has confirmed it as true.
Proof?
Yes, it is confirmed. I'm not sure if ANTZ is cooperating with TEA. But ANTZ do have plans to Ops us while they have a NAP with TEA?

I guess it takes 80+ players to defeat a 6 player active tribe. This conflict has been going on for over a month. We will try our best..
Not true atmos

oh you guys