TribalWars Tonight!

DeletedUser

Yeah Trex! You guys did recruit a few members from Boys and that was my hope!

Ara obviously disdained me. And Al, for whatever reason, stopped talking to me before any of this malarkey occurred. Why would I lead a tribe of innocent players to the Bus Lane when Ara loathed me and Al was acting super strange? Instead I forced your hand. And now Boys are in TEA despite your original intentions of eating them.

Everything pretty much turned out how I wanted. I hope they do well in TEA.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Yeah Trex! You guys did recruit a few members from Boys and that was my hope!

Ara obviously disdained me. And Al, for whatever reason, stopped talking to me before any of this malarkey occurred. Why would I lead a tribe of innocent players to the Bus Lane when Ara loathed me and Al was acting super strange? Instead I forced your hand. And now Boys are in TEA despite your original intentions of eating them.

Everything pretty much turned out how I wanted. I hope they do well in TEA.
The original intentions were to merge you all in to TEA. That meant yourself included, regardless of your past issues with Ara. In regards to Al's silence, he is always going silent sometimes, to myself even. That is why he has 2 other codukes. You could have shot us a pm seeing as you were in our TEA skype chat since the start of the world. Whatever, you chose to screw us over just for attention and I think that is sad you have to cause this kind of drama on the internet to fulfill your needs...

DeletedUser

You guys keep saying I screwed you over! lol What did I do that screwed you over? I said Al was "a bit sneaky" in a silly video and I decided to not take part in your tribe. Then you guys recruit the guys I said you wanted to eat!! You won that dispute!! :D

If that's the worst thing that happens to you guys this world, I think you'll do just fine.

Quit making mountains out of molehills.

DeletedUser

Good! case closed! TEA is amazingly awesome tribe, and I am a "mentally unstable" individual who "chose to screw you over just for attention and it's sad that I have to cause this kind of drama on the internet to fulfill my needs"

Well played TEA

DeletedUser

Good! case closed! TEA is amazingly awesome tribe, and I am a "mentally unstable" individual who "chose to screw you over just for attention and it's sad that I have to cause this kind of drama on the internet to fulfill my needs"

Well played TEA
when you knew TEA was going to take you out you quit this world like the joke player you are

DeletedUser

when you knew TEA was going to take you out you quit this world like the joke player you are

haha ok, the [deleted] comment was one thing, but callign me a joke player. nope! I will not allow it!

TBH I truly believe tea would have wrecked me though. I'm not so arrogant to come up with an excuse for why I quit. I wasn't very excited to stick around for TEA rimming me lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

haha ok, the [deleted] comment was one thing, but callign me a joke player. nope! I will not allow it!

TBH I truly believe tea would have wrecked me though. I'm not so arrogant to come up with an excuse for why I quit. I wasn't very excited to stick around for TEA rimming me lol
you couldve went down fighting and gained back the respect you lost

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Listen man, I sleep 9 hours a day (heavy sleeper here), I work 8 hours a day, my commute to and from work totals 1 hours. I really don't care much about the game. I like to have fun on the externals, I like to play the game when I can, But at the end of the day your guys "tribalwars respect" isn't my priority. :p

maybe that should be apparent by now by how many people, friends and foes, I have pissed off. :D

Mithrae

Listen man, I sleep 9 hours a day (heavy sleeper here), I work 8 hours a day, my commute to and from work totals 1 hours. I really don't care much about the game. I like to have fun on the externals, I like to play the game when I can, But at the end of the day your guys "tribalwars respect" isn't my priority. :p

maybe that should be apparent by now by how many people, friends and foes, I have pissed off. :D

You should go back to your old signature. I liked it. It made me feel like a special snowflake.

arabela

Goldie, I had nothing to say to you before u asked in externals who told Al not to trust you. I am not going to hide my opinions and what i believe about people, therefore i posted that I told him not to trust you. (you proved that i was wright). Not sure what was wrong with this. What you expected? Me hidding after some "papa" like you do? You expected nobody to admit it loud and clear that doesnt trust your face? well, u were wrong ....
And about the screwing over u must know smth: let's say we were doing a business plan with u, and suddenly u were doing this..isnt this called "screwing over" your partner? Nobody wants a business plan screwed overnight, u know? u proved you are not to be trusted as partner for long term, hun. you're just a joke as i said...but this was refered as u as a leader of a tribe, "tea partner" role.

Also, u believed that u can come here, make fun of Al and his vlog and nobody responding to u using same coin? You thought that if Al wanted that his vlog to be posted in public he couldnt post it himself? ofc, he could :)

His vlog was something internal for our tribe and your intentions were meant to troll our tribe to put it in a bad light... to show us as a weak team and leaders are just ... "funny" Well, unfortunatly for you...you failed and everything returned in your face as a boumerang :)

I wanted to ignore your post, but maybe is better to clear up some things...

DeletedUser

Man, you guys are so serious. Holy canoli. I was pretty much letting this go and then Al posted something in here yesterday that I had to respond to.

I am not going to hide my opinions and what i believe about people, therefore i posted that I told him not to trust you. (you proved that i was wright). Not sure what was wrong with this. What you expected?

Nothing was wrong with that Ara. I never said anything was wrong with that. =/

Also, u believed that u can come here, make fun of Al and his vlog and nobody responding to u using same coin?

What? I don't believe that! If I make fun of Al by calling him a "bit sneaky" please feel free to come at me on a personal level. I've come to accept this as part of the game and I'm not really phased by it anymore.

Well, unfortunatly for you...you failed and everything returned in your face as a boumerang :)

43051169c7a7b8517db99fba709b618506ced2b1fdca827c2ef3b49916592071.jpg

DeletedUser119932

TreXboom said:
The original intentions were to merge you all in to TEA.
[...]
Thank you, just clarifying that TEA holds to its agreements while I am a duke there :)

Hahahaha, they did it! They actually did it!

Dumb-Dumber-s-Harry-Lloyd-Laughing-At-A-Burger-Joint1.gif

DeletedUser

Rip me. good job ara and all of TEA. I confess to all crimes and accept my punishment. :(

DeletedUser

Display stop crying you didnt get in TEA.and get a life,cats wont give you babies.

Haha wat. I chose to not pursue joining tea. pay closer attention to my tantrums!!

My kitties are the only babies I need. and I'd prefer if you kept my cats out of this.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
you couldve went down fighting and gained back the respect you lost

The only one who lost respect in this thread is you. But of course that's assuming anyone had any for you to begin with.

And the rest bashing Display... Place yourself in his position with his assumptions. Being a first time leader is not an easy thing, most of us have been there.
He was feeling anxious and paranoid. Hell I'm pretty experienced as a leader but all during W83 I was paranoid. The people who lead with me will vouch for that.
When you're feeling paranoid and Almurph doesn't reply back, coupled with his not always clean reputation... I can understand the decision Display made. Though whether or not I agree with it is beside the matter.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The thing is, I responded to him as much as I anyone else. He actually got more time than most. I just double checked my IGM and Skype chats too. So I can confirm that this aspect of the argument is inaccurate too. Would you ever give over with the 'dirty' reputation. That was never a basis of any argument here so why bring it up now. Don't know why you're relighting this conversation. It's been already discussed.