Side 2: 3
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 285,918
Side 2: 22,184
Difference: 263,734

chart

Also I am counting 30 conquers from Fal before they disband.

These numbers are without players they kicked over the time to make their stats look better, aswell without the players they left behind when they disbanded and created a new tribe.

Last edited:

Lord Arbalester

Side 1:
Tribes: ANTZ, ANTZ.
Side 2:
Tribes: STAND, WZAP

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 578
Side 2: 234
Difference: 344

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 27
Side 2: 9
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,975,115
Side 2: 828,126
Difference: 1,146,989

chart

Side 1: 119,378
Side 2: 29,145
Difference: 90,233

chart

Add there at least 50-60 more caps of FaL tribe..and the same thing about members they kicked because they were getting nobled.
Murph ,i dont understand why you are so clearly trying to undermine ANTZ and show us like some worthless tribe.I assure you that is a mistake..We had our share of Jagger and FaL wars,PSSST was also hitting us at that time,we started the warring those 3 tribes a week before both you and BiP joined in.Dont say TEA solely destroyed Jagger when thats not true.In that week they lost a bunch of nukes and nobles on our walls,so did FaL.We caped much of Fal,but to be honest not so many Jeggers as well they are good players.They missed a leader,Infected was always away and wasnt fit for the job.Thats why their best remained and joined us :) while you recruited one of their also,and 1 from PSSST.
Murph,every forum member can see how you are doing in planning ops and stuff.Example is PSSST,not only they remain but they can still take heavy attacks from you.Show respect towards other tribes and players.Only with that can you call your self a good player :) .TEA influenced heavely on the break up of Jagger,both from the atatcks and having their biggest player as a 'spie' .BiP influenced heavely on the breakup of Fal.Antz influenced heavely on the break up of both tribes and that the end of it.

Lord Arbalester

Ohh and let me add,you should be more like TreX :) good guy and a good player :) he shows respect.And that is highly appriciated.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: Jäger
Side 2:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 22
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: TEA

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 67
Difference: 59

chart

I really don't think you can compare the two. We killed Jager, you recruited the player's along your border because you failed to breach them, as illustrated above.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 23
Side 2: 22
Difference: 1

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 8
Side 2: 67
Difference: 59

chart

I really don't think you can compare the two. We killed Jager, you recruited the player's along your border because you failed to breach them, as illustrated above.

Then going by this assumption, WET are better than TEA? Sounds bout right if you ask me.

Side 1:
Tribes: WET
Side 2:

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 7
Difference: 4

chart

Lord Arbalester

We didnt breach a tribe that was once bigger then us,with bigger players,while we fought on 3 fronts :) we however lost 1 villa only..please correct me but that is not even close to a failure you had against PSSST :)
Murph no1 is trying to take away credit from your tribe :) you too have some world winners and good players,as i said earlier TEA had high impact on the Jagger disapiring :)

Lord Arbalester

And you cant add incoming impact to your stats against WET because you only nobled his villas when he quited.

DeletedUser93954

while we fought on 3 fronts :)...
we however lost 1 villa only...
please correct me but that is not even close to a failure you had against PSSST :)
3 fronts? How cute.
1 villa? I bet that's not true ;)
PSSST? Correct me if I'm wrong, but...
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: PSSST!

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 0
Difference: 17

chart

Side 1: 104,254
Side 2: 0
Difference: 104,254

chart

Lord Arbalester

For those 17villas you paid a heavy price.Altpugh i must admit didnt know you conquered that much of their villas.I got a different opinion from the forums

DeletedUser111953

And you cant add incoming impact to your stats against WET because you only nobled his villas when he quited.

Funny that you're saying that when you're doing the same thing ? :D

Add there at least 50-60 more caps of FaL tribe..and the same thing about members they kicked because they were getting nobled.

How do you that they didn't quit ? Maybe thats the reason they were kicked instead of assuming that they were kicked just because they were loosing villas ?

DeletedUser119932

Add Incoming Impact account and we win :p I don't think it counts if the tribes aren't at war though o_O
Doesn't count when its a forceful internal mate. You gained 0 villages that you didnt already have from that dispute, just lost a lot of great players and credibility.

DeletedUser119932

No. What we lost was a toxic member of the tribal wars community, which is a total win in my eyes.

EDIT: Two toxic members if we are including you. :rolleyes:

Love how you are calling me toxic considering the harsh tone I've been spoken to for no reason so many times. Hell I've even been threatened of getting kicked if I dont provide undeniable proof that I was not a spy for BiP. How is that even possible when I dont even know any of them? Such accusations and threats are toxic, not what I've done, you'll do good in learning that.

DeletedUser112461

Love how you are calling me toxic considering the harsh tone I've been spoken to for no reason so many times. Hell I've even been threatened of getting kicked if I dont provide undeniable proof that I was not a spy for BiP. How is that even possible when I dont even know any of them? Such accusations and threats are toxic, not what I've done, you'll do good in learning that.

Harsh tone? We were nothing but good to you. And then we find out you were sitting Incoming impact and vice versa and you expect to be treated with respect? You told council that you would not be launching on him and, if I remember correctly, no one berated you for it. Although standing idle and not participating is one thing, your reasons were understood. However actively aiding an enemy to the tribe is, to use your terminology, absolutely disgusting.

DeletedUser119932

Harsh tone? We were nothing but good to you. And then we find out you were sitting Incoming impact and vice versa and you expect to be treated with respect? You told council that you would not be launching on him and, if I remember correctly, no one berated you for it. Although standing idle and not participating is one thing, your reasons were understood. However actively aiding an enemy to the tribe is, to use your terminology, absolutely disgusting.

No war was declared and he was a dear friend of many. You did everything you could to make sure he was playing alone, was offline and had all his defense elsewhere when you kicked and launched on him. It was my moral obligation as a friend and a person who played extensively on the account that it did not get lost because of only inactivity alone. Your acts were disgusting to begin with, you forced my hand.