How is this even possible?

DeletedUser3160

All i see are a whole bunch of jealous people

jealous??! not at all, I could spend all the PP i wanted on this game and it wouldnt even make a dent in the beer budget. Its about the principles of things, and most of all; it should be a game of skills, not money.

When people are starting to noble even before we are out protection, then its not ridicilous anymore, its ludicrious and down right pathetic. I was going to go for it on W91, but instead it will most likely be my last world, ever. Maybe turn it in to a PP farm just to try to suppport my tribmates on 90. But for me, this game is most likely dead....

DeletedUser19821

does anyone even know how you get this bonus they've used?? How come it's made available to them and not other players??

I have pp to spend, and would have loved the option to grow like this.. yet I haven't even been given the option..

DeletedUser

can money change with time and skill ?
and... now all player vs billy ? hahaha
lets make a new world where pp is more have fun then make a journey.
we are too poor to cheat.

Mithrae

does anyone even know how you get this bonus they've used?? How come it's made available to them and not other players??

I have pp to spend, and would have loved the option to grow like this.. yet I haven't even been given the option..

I received the offer, though I didn't buy anything. Not sure how it's decided, but that's the absolute #1 stupidest part of it all - the same bonus options should be available to all eligible players at the same time.

#2 - InnoGames wants to make money, so they make them cash bonus packs instead of PP packs. I reckon they should be PP packs but - in deference to their business interests - available only to players who've spent >US$55 in the past year, a mere $5 per month (but again, to all of those players).

And to folk who've said otherwise, PP farmers still benefit InnoGames, otherwise they wouldn't have opened the premium exchange.Quite aside from the % cut they take on PP exchange transactions, more casual/PP farming/flag farming players on a world make it more active, and spread out the serious players a bit more (making it more forgiving for newer players). Also the reason why flags carry across between worlds.

Last edited:

DeletedUser111197

You're only saying that & thinking your good because your in the exact same tribe as ranked 1. I'm pretty sure that if you weren't in his tribe you would be saying the exact same thing as us.

XD Like I give a F :p btw it amazes me how you use You're right one time but f it up the other times XD

DeletedUser119932

Yeah I hate those noobs! Just spending money so they don't have to use real skill like us!

But yeah, this is what's wrong with pay to winners nowadays, they think they always win yet us little guys always come out on top. Ignore the rankings my logs. I actually have the same problems as you. Keep it up and don't forget skillers for life brothers! We getting motivation off of these pointwhores.

*GranTorino

Well said mistakes, and congratulations on first to 10k on the 3rd day of BP!

I feel like it should have been achieved quicker than that on world speed 1.0, but skillers have to sleep too I guess.

DeletedUser

Well said mistakes, and congratulations on first to 10k on the 3rd day of BP!

I feel like it should have been achieved quicker than that on world speed 1.0, but skillers have to sleep too I guess.
hmm.. but I don't sleep.. :p

DeletedUser

Could be a rogue admin- I saw this happen on another world, where the admin just used the edit function that allows punishment of % of a players points, to build a village with like lvl 44 walls then they put like 40,000 scouts in it and a ton of troops/nobles lol- it was less then two days before he was kicked off the admin team

DeletedUser656

im not going to be spending a dime on this game any more after w90 is dont i think ill be done as well, i havent even had the option to buy this so called package in world 91 so how the hell is that fair? Inno games is obviously targeting the high rollers of the games and offering them an unfair advantage over the others because they know they have money and they know they will spend it to win.

All players should have received the sale, but due to a bug a small percentage with a particular activity pattern were not able to activate it. All players that contacted support regarding this were given the sale.

DeletedUser119769

While all of you complain and moan Billy is buying another 4k of PP so better rev up those troop queues and farming runs instead of crying about it because he probably has a train already.

Artic Air

While all of you complain and moan Billy is buying another 4k of PP so better rev up those troop queues and farming runs instead of crying about it because he probably has a train already.

Actually. spoke to Otto he has 3 trains.

DeletedUser

You know the next thing they're going to exploit?
Getting in a skype call and telling their farming mates to put resource offers for PP in the market, and snipe the offer half a second later before anyone else can get the offers.

*GranTorino

Getting in a skype call and telling their farming mates to put resource offers for PP in the market, and snipe the offer half a second later before anyone else can get the offers.

Maybe 2 years ago, but that's impossible now mate, you've been sleeping a long time!

DeletedUser119769

Actually he's 100% right about players exploiting the PP market to snipe resources. he just thinks that Billy is getting boosted even though he doesn't need it.

soCivil

You cannot really blame Mistakes, Billy or Otto.
Place your blame on inno games. They are the money hungry people who made the packages for sale, they are the ones who did not put a limit on how many packages you could buy.

As for Evandalist, How would we exploit this. thats called strategy
Any smart tribe would do the exact same.