War is on the Horizon

DeletedUser

Regardless, TEA is not happy :) They wait for us to kill ANTZ and then recruit our leftover spoils.They obviously needed to keep their tribe alive somehow and recruiting these players seemed like the best way to do it?

Thank you Mithrae for those stats as they are not skewed like the ones Kriez posted.
BiP arent scared of TEA

Mithrae

BiP arent scared of TEA

I can't imagine they're in a position to materially help out those new recruits though, if and when TEA has advanced that far.

I suppose the logic must have been that with the north-east showing no signs of having a single dominant tribe, ANTZ rapidly crumbling and WET showing no signs of opposing them, anything to slow TEA down is a necessary step - even if it's just hoping that better leadership and less dead weight will give those recruits more of a fighting chance.

DeletedUser93954

I can't imagine they're in a position to materially help out those new recruits though, if and when TEA has advanced that far.

I suppose the logic must have been that with the north-east showing no signs of having a single dominant tribe, ANTZ rapidly crumbling and WET showing no signs of opposing them, anything to slow TEA down is a necessary step - even if it's just hoping that better leadership and less dead weight will give those recruits more of a fighting chance.
But just look at this, I can't understand why they did it in the first place...

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.p...centrex=500&centrey=500&nocache=1&fill=000000

Destructere

Gotta believe in our new recruits! They have been getting trained by Atmos in secret, so they will have no problem in crushing some TEA Nukes :p

- Whales O'Hoi Captain

DeletedUser114962

To all the new BIP members. You can RUN but you Cannot HIDE.

Destructere

Lost One's mighty beard is going to chop you all down!

e28e98a8a0236cdb35241202cc11b033.jpg

DeletedUser

They are wondering where to go for saving selfs from TEA . :p It look very funny

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119811

Last edited:

DeletedUser93954

Those wzap villages have poor stats. The way it seems to me, the fight is approximately even with BiP at the advantage.

Destructere

Well, stats lie so hard because 2Hard kicks any player that lose 2-3 vills or more. But hey, stats looks decent so who cares?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well, stats lie so hard because 2Hard kicks any player that lose 2-3 vills or more. But hey, stats looks decent so who cares?

I would agree. BiP is probably up like 2-300 vills at least, they also have pushed thru in K45 and almost entering K46 on a large scale. Oh...wait.

Destructere

So you deny that 2Hard is the tribe with most joined/kicked members even when the stats say so?

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So you deny that 2Hard is the tribe with most joined/kicked members even when the stats say so?

How could i possibly deny that? 2Hard isn't a premade, we do not have people that we know will stay and fight activly. Ragnar is just giving out a chance to a few too many in my opinion.

Mithrae

How could i possibly deny that? 2Hard isn't a premade, we do not have people that we know will stay and fight activly. Ragnar is just giving out a chance to a few too many in my opinion.

Nah, he's mostly using recruitment in an attempt to divide and conquer rival tribes. And credit where it's due, it has worked pretty well so far; and against the big advantages which decent premades have in the game, posing a credible challenge to BiP is quite an accomplishment. I don't really see a tribe with such a high ratio of tribe-hoppers and backstabbers who know that they themselves will be dropped if ever it becomes convenient winning the world, but I imagine stranger things have happened.

Side 1:
Tribes: 2HARD
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 198
Side 2: 226
Difference: 28

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 9
Side 2: 25
Difference: 16

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,241,806
Side 2: 1,328,449
Difference: 86,643

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 77,574
Side 2: 200,900
Difference: 123,326

chart

Destructere

Ragnar is just giving out a chance to a few too many in my opinion.

This, and the way he does things is just disgusting in my eyes. Not saying we (BiP) is perfect either, not everything we do that i agree with, but im old fashioned. Want things to be fair and no dirty tricks. Also the reason why I don't want to have anything with the leadership of the tribe, and so far how w90 has been, im so thankfull i dont have either....

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
This, and the way he does things is just disgusting in my eyes. Not saying we (BiP) is perfect either, not everything we do that i agree with, but im old fashioned. Want things to be fair and no dirty tricks. Also the reason why I don't want to have anything with the leadership of the tribe, and so far how w90 has been, im so thankfull i dont have either....

Can't really say i understand you. I am for noobs to learn the game, but there is some requirements. Can't just sit back and watch them lose all vills because they don't know how to play, that will affect me in the long run. You do your best and ask for help, you shouldn't have an issue & won't be kicked out.