War is on the Horizon

Michael Corleone.

Could be worse, they could have you.
Billy-D_Approves.gif

hope you do come to w90 so al digs your grave m8

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I understand this nemisis guy is an interesting dude that apparently is winning and can't possibly play another world in the meantime. But that gives no one the right to harash my thread, if anyone is to be mentioned it's either me or bip/2hard.

Thats not very difficult. Let's see if you guys can act like 13 y/o's at least.

DeletedUser93954

Too busy winning W87. Perhaps afterwards if you are still around by that point I might pop along, though I doubt I'll need to. I'll probably be quitting after W87 anyways, not much left to do on the game and the new settings stopped me enjoying TW. It's a shame, TW needs its villains.

Okay, let me address this...

Firstly, I've been playing for a long enough time to know that if you're truly a pro, you could easily juggle an extremely late game world with 1k incomings daily at a minimum and still be active in a world like w90. Using the excuse that you're too busy on just one measely world is a very poor excuse by today's standard, where literally anyone can be in a tribe that wins a world. Simply winning a world today is no impressive feat and this is sadly due to worlds being so short, and the game has become quite casual because of the P2W structure.

Secondly, I thought Al was the designated w90 villain. I'd rather follow a heinous villain than a boring stick-in-the-mud. They're awful at having fun.

Thirdly, a troll only reveals himself if called out by another person who is versed in the art of trolling. You sir have failed in this so called trolling, as a true practitioner would continue the act for as long as possible.

DeletedUser88324

Okay, let me address this...

Firstly, I've been playing for a long enough time to know that if you're truly a pro, you could easily juggle an extremely late game world with 1k incomings daily at a minimum and still be active in a world like w90. Using the excuse that you're too busy on just one measely world is a very poor excuse by today's standard, where literally anyone can be in a tribe that wins a world. Simply winning a world today is no impressive feat and this is sadly due to worlds being so short, and the game has become quite casual because of the P2W structure.

Secondly, I thought Al was the designated w90 villain. I'd rather follow a heinous villain than a boring stick-in-the-mud. They're awful at having fun.

Thirdly, a troll only reveals himself if called out by another person who is versed in the art of trolling. You sir have failed in this so called trolling, as a true practitioner would continue the act for as long as possible.

to b fair with DA, he's actually duking the tribe on w87. Everyone knows he can't play and duke at same time.

DeletedUser93954

to b fair with DA, he's actually duking the tribe on w87. Everyone knows he can't play and duke at same time.
Alright, he can't play and duke one late game world and play a mid game world. But many people can, and have successfully done so in TW's long history.

DeletedUser93954

"Many" ?

I'm fairly certain that far more than 99.99% of TW's player have not duked in one world, late game while simultaneously played another mid game.
Compared to today, no, there is indeed not many, in fact I wouldn't be surprised if there're no people on w90 who have done what I mentioned. There used to be so many more good players, but as we all know, many people have quit TW in it's 10 odd years of running.

DeletedUser

"Many" ?

I'm fairly certain that far more than 99.99% of TW's player have not duked in one world, late game while simultaneously played another mid game.

omg im that 0.01% mate? :D;) hehe.. :p

I duked w58, while playing w57 and w60, haha.. but sadly we lost on w58 and in w57.. :( haha.. :D