Side 2: 89
Difference: 68

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 3
Difference: 22

chart

Son, you appear to have confused "a village or two" with 22 villages.
22/11 = 2. Jokes on you

HardNutz

Side 1:
Tribes: BiP
Side 2:
Tribes: 2HARD

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 89
Difference: 68

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 3
Difference: 22

chart

Son, you appear to have confused "a village or two" with 22 villages.
let me clarify the sentence you quoted in you post; "a couple of the villas taken cost over 1 mil pop worth of nukes" indicates im only speaking in reference to a couple of the villages out of the ones they capped, "so not a bad pay out for them to grab a villa or two" refers to the losses vs reward on those said villages, "the frontlines are still being re-established with this new gangbang in place" is in reference to the new gangbang that has come into play and the tribes who have sat in the background stacking BIP, and how this has actually been a 4 vs 1 war for quite some time. which is why i only give credit for a couple of villages to BIP in this op as there hasnt been many villages in this OP that BIP took solely without the offensive aid of the lurking tribes of this war.

the latest WET op for example consisted of a failed WET op followed by close range BIP nobles.

DeletedUser

I find it hard to not laugh at all double standards in 2Hard. Its so ironic everything you say about yourself and BiP :D

DeletedUser

who said you were special enough to ask me interview questions or mention the almighty Trex name?

gtfo of the thread and hop off the trex hate bandwagon moron
you suck too, cant even stay loyal to a tribe

HardNutz

you suck too, cant even stay loyal to a tribe

i left antz due to internal conflict and then 12 hours later found a new home in 2hard. thats been the only change bud.

are ya even on w90 or just a troll who likes calling trex's name 24/7?