BiP, What happened to your friends?

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I find it a bit strange that C9 is okay with BiP recruiting players from a tribe they are warring without prior warning. C9 ridiculed us over what we did, I am simply pointing out that this is no better. I'm sure your little buddy Eledhwen is keeping you well informed of what's happening in the DisP break off tribe. Just like he probably did for you while in DisP.

6b79b03d69be77bc592142c8455481b4.png

Why not end the NAP the first time it was broken? You lead them on to believe that you were going to honor the NAP and hit them while their defense was on another front.

Who said we were okay or weren't okay with it?

What we did is drop a nap, and start hitting. Hasn't that happened with Tea? What you guys did was a different tactic, so you can't compare.

Eled? you are simply wrong again. And shows you have no eyes in the north at all.

We never led them on, I'd like to see quotes next time you are trying to state facts.

DeletedUser118986

I find it a bit strange that C9 is okay with BiP recruiting players from a tribe they are warring without prior warning. Please verify if that is considered a merge, recruiting war spoils, refugees or a bit of them all? C9 ridicules others, I am simply pointing out that this is no better. I'm sure your little buddy Eledhwen is keeping you well informed of what's happening in the DisP break off tribe. Just like he probably did for you while in DisP. It's well known that he is good friends with James and they played W83 together. No reason why he wouldn't help a friend out if he asked for it. (just sayin')

6b79b03d69be77bc592142c8455481b4.png

Why not end the NAP the first time it was broken? You lead them on to believe that you were going to honor the NAP and hit them while their defense was on another front. The truth is it didn't matter what they did, regardless you had you decision made and were going to hit them one way or another and use a lame excuse to cover your tracks. And that's what you did.

Why not end the nap immediately?

Simple, we wanted to get ourselves prepared for any retaliation. You can't possibly tell me you are going to just drop a nap and then start planning for how someone broke the agreement and not plan ahead of time. Quit trying to twist things.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Who said we were okay or weren't okay with it?

Well then answer the question, were you okay with it? Because if you were: you're happy for your allies to recruit refugees, war spoils/merge with your enemy. Watch out BiP if that is what happened they might just launch on you without a word of warning like they did DisP.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I'm sure your little buddy Eledhwen is keeping you well informed of what's happening in the DisP break off tribe. Just like he probably did for you while in DisP. It's well known that he is good friends with James and they played W83 together. No reason why he wouldn't help a friend out if he asked for it. (just sayin')

Ha! Did not even know Eledhwen was on this world! Gotta talk to him now that you pointed out he was here, thanks. :)

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Well then answer the question, were you okay with it? Because if you were: you're happy for your allies to recruit refugees, war spoils/merge with your enemy. Watch out BiP if that is what happened they might just launch on you without a word of warning like they did DisP.
I don't need to answer your question though.

We are fighting, and not recruiting. Thanks for caring.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Any other fake information you want to give out Al?

Arent we merging into Tea?

DeletedUser118344

It's well known that he is good friends with James and they played W83 together. No reason why he wouldn't help a friend out if he asked for it. (just sayin')

I have played with some of the players in TEA and I am good friends with couple of them, Do they provide me info or Do they ask me for info on C9? Nope they do not.
You should probably get your definition of good friends changed Al. (just sayin') :D

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The reason I referenced that particular player is because that's exactly what he did on 83 and he has a history of doing so.

DeletedUser88324

Since when do you give a tribe you have a NAP with a "cooldown" or whatever you want to call it when said tribe has broken the agreement systematically?

Al, i get you are tired of being portrayed as the w90 jerks tribe, but you cant seriously expect to change that by trying to make other tribes look dirty with unfundamented and downright false information?

And btw.. if what you say is true, watch our for Debbie. We have been friends well before you known her, so she is giving me info on TEA (?)

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
It's well known that he is good friends with James and they played W83 together. No reason why he wouldn't help a friend out if he asked for it. (just sayin')

You try to throw shade on other tribes, but small things like this just goes to show who is actually shady.
Just because you would do something doesn't mean everyone would.
If you worded your posts better and had let someone else who's history isn't like yours post it... It might have been taken seriously.
(Just sayin')

War a tribe then recruit members from them, why does this sounds familiar to me. I wonder.

Lol.