Top 10 tribes (not based on pts or member count)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Golden thinks they are above everyone else in reality, they use the same tactics as everyone else, whether they are moral or immoral tactics.

Oh yes so shameful of Golden to defend its ally NBD. How terrible we are for recruiting Google.

Pretty sure you're talking out your ass as usual. Guess NAM will keep on flaming the forums regardless of the truth. Shout it enough times and it becomes truth right?

Michael Corleone.

Oh yes so shameful of Golden to defend its ally NBD. How terrible we are for recruiting Google.

Pretty sure you're talking out your ass as usual. Guess NAM will keep on flaming the forums regardless of the truth. Shout it enough times and it becomes truth right?
That last part can also be said about Golden honestly. You are just salty that you have to defend and save the useless sage69 while we destroy the rest of his garbage tribe.

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That last part can also be said about Golden honestly. You are just salty that you have to defend and save the useless sage69 while we destroy the rest of his garbage tribe.

Yeah so salty that we're rolling through your ally Sass. How long did it take you to give them up? 1 week perhaps. You've already started nobling them :D

Michael Corleone.

All that salt

YX6ZTJ2.gif

Michael Corleone.

LMAO Cry about salt and then go be more salty? All I hear is NAM moaning "the world is so unfair" and "Golden are bad as well" but when it comes down to it you'll never point to anything we've actually done.
your account is only highly ranked from merges. cry more

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Can someone explain which tribe is which, cause apparently this is like w83 all over. I can only assume w83 also was a mix up of a diffrent world, seeing as most player have played more then one world & or in more then one diffrent tribe.

Which one is 2Hard, if we are ANY i'm satisfied, cause i played for any in W83 LOL

Deleted User - 10618707

Can someone explain which tribe is which, cause apparently this is like w83 all over. I can only assume w83 also was a mix up of a diffrent world, seeing as most player have played more then one world & or in more then one diffrent tribe.

Which one is 2Hard, if we are ANY i'm satisfied, cause i played for any in W83 LOL
#Unfriended

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
your account is only highly ranked from merges. cry more

Oh yes eating through your allies Freeze and Blue have been such wonderful merges, shame none of them were willingly merging into me. They tried to defend but unfortunately Ulven's ops are too good for them.

Now when are Jake and Al going to move over to NAM and screw over some more tribemates? :)

Michael Corleone.

Allies? See unlike Golden, we here at NAM do not ally every single tribe like a bunch of little girls. Freeze and Blue are not our allies, however they are anti-golden (can you blame them? you guys are douches) so we have alike goals, but there isn't an alliance.

Now when is Lavim going to move over and backstab everyone? Dallow too?

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Now when is Lavim going to move over and backstab everyone? Dallow too?

Ah the old spurt crap until it sounds like the truth trick. Why would we need to recruit from Freeze our first op trounced them.. Bet NAM didn't help them much (as NAM don't seem to actually like their allies)

Michael Corleone.

Ah the old spurt crap until it sounds like the truth trick. Why would we need to recruit from Freeze our first op trounced them.. Bet NAM didn't help them much (as NAM don't seem to actually like their allies)
Yeah I guess we will wait and see what happens on January 12th then huh and again they are not our allies but no surprise someone from golden cannot read. So heres a gold star for you