Top 10 Players

DeletedUser19821

Rank 5 Razzald - Another barb nobbler, took 1 player at the start with 300 points and then followed with 4 barb nobbles, nice ODA however which is a good sign of either clearing or any mini op's or backtiming also very good farming so hopefully can see a couple player nobbles soon. A lot of food towards the rim to look foward to.

I did noble 2 +30 bonus vills (I love those things late game)

However my other two barbs were players that relocated the minute they saw my train coming..

(Both Drowngod and Popsas have run to the other side of the world.. Where they enjoy hugging each other in tribal sympathy... LMAO)

*GranTorino

I did noble 2 +30 bonus vills (I love those things late game)

However my other two barbs were players that relocated the minute they saw my train coming..

(Both Drowngod and Popsas have run to the other side of the world.. Where they enjoy hugging each other in tribal sympathy... LMAO)

Any abusive mails come your way? : )

DeletedUser19821

Any abusive mails come your way? : )

Yeah. Drowngod would get people to send me mails from across the world.. But he forgot to change up the language.. I told one of his stooges to tell him he was my next noble target..

He seems to be leaving me alone right now.. Probably has someone else to troll..

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Samnub and Zain right now.

200.gif

Merry Christmas, love Apathy

DeletedUser120076

Just joined the world myself so info about wars etc may be a little off so please excuse :p

Rank 7 Dovev - Nobbling is a little limited in your area, managed to get some here and there with 2 barb nobles, a lot more food in your area that you should be going for however, farming is incredibly behind, haven't farmed more than 24k in a day since almost a week ago as well.

none of my villages where barbs, all villages taken I've asked politely to clear out or I'll clear them and all where nice enough to leave without a fight. only the last village I got bored and cleared it :) which is why my ODA is so low cause I'm with troops and nothing to hit.

also i had tonnes of premium to begin with so there was no need to farm, i cba for the effort I'm just bored down here just like you said theres nothing really going on in my area. I'm just waiting for one of the big tribes to make a move down here so I can join a fully active tribe.

DeletedUser120055

Most of the players in the top 10 are useless pp whores...only one to get there by skill is *GT

DeletedUser119932

CORP HQ after another failed OP.

Samnub:

Nah, we're all pretty chill. There was a much worse incident that you have not mentioned that we did fret about though.

Most of the players in the top 10 are useless pp whores...only one to get there by skill is *GT

I can guarantee you we have capabilities of the likes that no other players have.

Has GT not used the premium exchange? Impressive.

*GranTorino

Look forward to seeing that in action Sam. That's a bold statement !

I've seen Oyvind play on UK before, I'd say he's quite good but definitely not with 'capabilities of the likes that no other players have'

I used a little bit of PE right at the start to rush the LC and be able to queue a few of them, that's about all though. I have David Ruffin to thank for the rest

: )

DeletedUser119932

Look forward to seeing that in action Sam. That's a bold statement !

I've seen Oyvind play on UK before, I'd say he's quite good but definitely not with 'capabilities of the likes that no other players have'

I used a little bit of PE right at the start to rush the LC and be able to queue a few of them, that's about all though. I have David Ruffin to thank for the rest

: )

I can't remember playing well on any UK worlds so you might have mistakenly attributed someone else's success to my intervention...

I am not one to exaggerate however.