BiP, What happened to your friends?

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Because we didn't reach Rank 1 we didn't accomplish anything? I seem to remember you asking Nest to interview me when we reached Rank 4.

Because we didn't merge with a tribe you expected us to, we backstabbed? Sorry we don't do anything by your rules.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No, because you've done nothing. Extremely low ODD and ODA.

You had an end game alliance and didn't fulfill it. That's why you are known as backstabbing them.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
End game alliance? pretty sure everyone expected us to merge into BiP before End Game was even close. Which is it Al?

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
We did? Damn, thanks for giving your opinion on a scenario on the other side of the world.

So you were wrong about the End Game Alliance right?

DeletedUser

I believe you were asked a question Al. Which was it? End game alliance or merge?

And alliances come and go. It's the nature of a game that has ever shifting tribal politics.

Unless you can definitively prove we breached trust somewhere and attacked someone unfairly.... I don't see your point being more than smoke and mirrors, trying to distract people from the fact that you have no proof we did anything wrong.

Epic Pandas

This is example #832 of Al getting something completely wrong but still continuing to blather on about it on the forum. Fancy changing your story again maybe?

DeletedUser

Al won't turn up.... Maybe trex will... Or someone else from a tribe that was not the subject of this thread...

In any case! To the matter at hand, which I think we've spoken enough about.

Player not found.

All I see is the so called big names stirring shit up so nobody cares, backstabbing, spies among other shit are now part of the game unfortunately.

Now stop complaining like noobs.

DeletedUser

I agree with Al on this. It was a backstab. You guys can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser114962

It was clearly a back-stab.
BiP we can help eat INFAMY if you want :)