Attack Break End .. ?

DeletedUser120081

I wonder how long it will take for them to remove the attack break

DeletedUser84818

It is really shit, when you lost a lot of time to send farming and then you got just visits ...

beebetter

We Pay for some ass with a hangover to click send button? What a joke

*GranTorino

Morthy owes me 1m+ res

00:12 and attacks are still visits.

:'(

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
HAPPY HOLIDAYS!! lol well hope they just move the break after a day or give us back the resources we should have hauled (but i doubt) and give us bonuses :D

*GranTorino

I can see it already.

'There was an unfortunate error with the in game server that we had no control over, resulting in delaying the end of the attack break.

Happy new year'

DeletedUser62954

woke up 4 hours before the SUPPOSED end of the break to send my attacks. timed 80 attacks to land right after the break... activated my 25% raid boost. and i end up getting shit

DeletedUser120160

Not to mention using the haul bonus from the inventory

DeletedUser40473

bugged me when i realized id payed for loot assistant for five days i was not aloud to use it but this is very stupid
new years day had a row with mrs about me playing tribal today anyway god i hope she don't hear about this not getting all that ear ace again

DeletedUser62954

now i hear some people are getting resources now... and my troops are hours away from coming home... i have a few choice words for TW people... but i dont want to get banned again... i got banned again after coming off my hiatus...

this is my first world in 4 years... and i see nothing has changed. for all the money we waste on this game, we still get mediocre services