Attack Break End .. ?

*GranTorino

In reality they wouldn't be able to dish out any real compensation.. Would be very difficult to monitor who was really affected, how much they were affected etc..

Most of the time with these mistakes they don't give the players anything, so I'll take the 10% increased hauls. Although it won't affect much at all, it's something to give back players to show they know distress was caused

(I haven't actually received that mail so I hope it will apply to me if it's not forged)

DeletedUser107279

I saw it on the login page, tho it doesn't even seem to work as my hauls are normal. Edit: My bad, we are Tuesday this should be in effect tomorrow

I know they probably can't give a true compensation like sending people their due resources, it looks like the system only registered the "troops are drunk" reports without any counts, but a generic compensation would probably be possible for example if you had 1 or more attacks land in that 15 min gap.

I'm over it and didn't bother the support much as error is human, but it is the first time I see a multiplayer developer game not offering compensation for important bugs, I've seen other devs bend in 4 for smaller mistakes which only affected a fraction of the players..

DeletedUser62954

increasing loot capacity is quite useless. we will still get same crap amount of resources from villages we farm. although free PP or free resources would be preferred, i would settle for increased resource production as adequate compensation... would allow active farmers to get more hauls from villages, even without increased hauls

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser62954

In reality they wouldn't be able to dish out any real compensation.. Would be very difficult to monitor who was really affected, how much they were affected etc..

Most of the time with these mistakes they don't give the players anything, so I'll take the 10% increased hauls. Although it won't affect much at all, it's something to give back players to show they know distress was caused

(I haven't actually received that mail so I hope it will apply to me if it's not forged)
its posted on the log in page... 10% increased hauls is useless man.

*GranTorino

Relatively useless but it's better than nothing.. goes to show they know they've made a mistake and they're giving back something, most of the time we get nothing for their mistakes lol.

aetegan

Everyone so worked up about this is kinda funny. Name me one job that you've had and never fd up at least once.
Take the small gift of apology and move on. Trying to determine how many res each is owed is an astronomical expectation and dumb to request