how many "old Players are on this world"

• Thread starter DeletedUser56732
  • Start date

aetegan

Started in w6. I think it was first to have archers. Did great in Smoke Hunters. Been off since then with some minor attempts in between. Don't think there were premium buys back then

Also ventured into grepolis a bit in between

Julius-Caesar

First world W9, First winners on W12 and numerous other worlds on and off since then.

DeletedUser120160

Not played as long as some of the people on here, though still about 9 years I believe. Every time I think I have escaped this game I end up pulled back in...

Ignoramus of the Law

Started in 2008, in a rainy day of October and been in an out ever since. I remember my best world so far, at some point I almost had 17 villages. But well, my noble and spears died when I almost took the 17th and I got banned the day after for 16 multi accounts on that world. Man, wild times I say!

DeletedUser57711

Played for years before I got married to my co player lol
Been very tempted to come back.

DeletedUser117086

First world was w50. So im new compared to most of you

DeletedUser119932

I know people who have moved to different continents to be together. And still are now, 2 years later :) Thanks to TW and meeting eachother in my tribe :p

Not so apathetic now are you?

What a fraud!

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Going for another fix of this drug sorry to all I keep bailing on over the years. Glad to see some old faces still around. Anyone care to mentor a old wannabe.

aetegan

I don't think I've seen any of the old faces I remember... oh well time to make new friends... any takers?