New War On The Horizon:

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As everyone knows this is a war game, so war is bound to happen from time to time between our tribal hugs.
751d4ebc1e1de85bc101a25670bc36fd.png

This time its not your everyday war. There's a lot of great minds and strategists that gathered to come up with this war.
strategy.jpg

One of the main battle hardened tribes in the war is 2hard. They're currently the talk of the world, which they decided to make a bold move and start ANOTHER war. Which brings their war count to like 5.

This war is probably going to be one of our best wars we see this world. Their opponent has been around for ever. They started out in world one. They've played nearly every world and yet to have win a world. Several other tribes have also used their name in honor. You'll see the tribe name every so often on a world or so. But the main group is always still there. They also picked up a great member in their clan since the original group. Their great member has stuck with them ever since. You can even call them a BONUS if you'd like. The group they're going against can't be described in any other word other than them being BARBARIANS. They're just monsters; have no care in the world and always come back no matter how many times you take them out.
3b6acd1ef86a13030dafeda93edb72b0.png

2hard has been capping on them for awhile now even before the war has started.

The turning point of the war looks to be this one cap:
661afe82ed7adf74d10916cbc51c0370.png
Plenty more followed (in the spoiler to save everyone's eyes)
596832dd91e34e8ab3b4885c0baf85d0.png

03ff15025734923c6491d9bd12c91eb8.png

6845d187581f3d8d25c4c2ff4f7384dd.png

There are clearly more, this is just to get the jest of them on paper now.

For 2hard to pick up another war so fast is beyond anyone's understanding. But like stated above they're carrying master tacticians on their team.
5ebd0af18f9cacbae10a88fb9c3b17e9.jpg
df579ce24f10d188bb08a660cc4be571e68de7a6aa43fe927c745d2e332ac4c5.jpg

Good luck to both sides! Anyone taking bets on to which side will be around longer?

202b2c8bf6e3de60524ec92cb88ca8a8.jpg

ali-ibn-abi-talib-clergyman-quote-do-not-be-too-hard-lest-you-be.jpg

~Babin

Last edited:

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Yes I been saying all along that the TW community needs to come up with some kind of rule on barb nobling , like a ratio of player conquers and barb conquers like 10 to 1 and that's not 10 barbs conquers . All this barb nobling does is prolong the worlds and dosen't give some tribes who noble too many barbs a real win IMO.

DeletedUser117534

Yes I been saying all along that the TW community needs to come up with some kind of rule on barb nobling , like a ratio of player conquers and barb conquers like 10 to 1 and that's not 10 barbs conquers . All this barb nobling does is prolong the worlds and dosen't give some tribes who noble too many barbs a real win IMO.

I must disagree with that statement Balian. It's like saying farming should be limited because some people are too good in it. Or internalling should be limited because some people grow to quickly and it's not fair. Barbarians are part of the game so
much as complainimg on externals. So no one will ever be able to limit you in here Balian ;)

Deleted User - 10618707

Its counterproductive to ban or limit barbling since barbling is a legitimate aspect of a strategy as per OP

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

yes you are completely right my friend... we might ask whole TW community to adjust their RL obligations and adjust to them their gameplay strategy so you could enjoy yourself more, and PPplayers win the world with proper ratio of PPinvested/time... :rolleyes: just when you think PP complaining is over people find another fun...

Last edited: