Tribalhugs

DeletedUser114937

I don't know for certain, but I was reading through some of the forums and it seems like all/most of the top tribes and players are friends and withholding attacks.. Not only is this a Pay To Win world, is this also a tribalhugs worlds as well?

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I don't know for certain, but I was reading through some of the forums and it seems like all/most of the top tribes and players are friends and withholding attacks.. Not only is this a Pay To Win world, is this also a tribalhugs worlds as well?

The community in this game is shrinking every world. The people that remain are thus increasingly more likely to know eachother from past worlds. Does this mean we can't fight though? No.
Those relations are not always friendly after all.

But perhaps the lack of conflict between large tribes can be more attributed to there being almost only 1 tribe for every sector. And each tribe will first try and consolidate its tribe, taking out the weaklings in between. I believe it's to early to say this world is a tribalhugs world.

SterlingArcher

The fact that externals aren't filled with pnp doesn't mean that nothing is happening. :) Nonetheless, time will tell.

Andrew.

DeletedUser70389

Interesting it seems to have disbanded in the last 48 hours o_O but it was Apathz.
Apathz was hardly a family tribe. It was a tribe set up for the members to pp farm. They weren't around to attack or anything of the sort. So nice try bruh.

DeletedUser

Apathz was hardly a family tribe. It was a tribe set up for the members to pp farm. They weren't around to attack or anything of the sort. So nice try bruh.
????

I've set up family/academy tribes in the past solely for the purpose of recruiting the best and nobling the rest. Doesn't make it any less of a family tribe. Nice try, "bruh".

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
????

I've set up family/academy tribes in the past solely for the purpose of recruiting the best and nobling the rest. Doesn't make it any less of a family tribe. Nice try, "bruh".

Well what you're describing is in fact a family tribe. A bunch of my friends who are PP-farming here and changed their name to ApathZ (It was Bill's fanclub first) though are not. If you say they are, then NiNi was also one of our family tribes (Members of Wizard W89 who were PP farming here) Why stop there though? I'm sure others in this world were solely here for PP farming. Hell, I think Apathy has 100's of members on this world according to your standards :O Damn, if only I had known :(

DeletedUser

Well what you're describing is in fact a family tribe. A bunch of my friends who are PP-farming here and changed their name to ApathZ (It was Bill's fanclub first) though are not. If you say they are, then NiNi was also one of our family tribes (Members of Wizard W89 who were PP farming here) Why stop there though? I'm sure others in this world were solely here for PP farming. Hell, I think Apathy has 100's of members on this world according to your standards :O Damn, if only I had known :(

Rofl what in the figurative place that probably doesn't exist happened to this game? Are you serious? This game is legit nothing but hugs and kisses now. PP farming or not if you're in my 15 you're gonna be my farm. Rofl.

"Oh I won't attack you because I know you from previous worlds."

Tribal Hugs indeed. Pathetic.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Rofl what in the figurative place that probably doesn't exist happened to this game? Are you serious? This game is legit nothing but hugs and kisses now. PP farming or not if you're in my 15 you're gonna be my farm. Rofl.

... Who says we didn't attack them? =/ A farm is a farm. And a potential free conquer later on is just that.
Why are you trying to put a spin on everything? Who are you even anyways?

DeletedUser

... Who says we didn't attack them? =/ A farm is a farm. And a potential free conquer later on is just that.
Why are you trying to put a spin on everything? Who are you even anyways?

Rofl put a spin on something? Not even needed, you do it alllll by yourself.

"A farm is a farm and a potential free conquer later on is just that."

So because they're your friends you don't attack them so they can PP farm and then you noble them later on? Nice. Double Dipping in that P2W PP you supposedly hate h0llygh0st. Grats on rank 10, is this a first for you? :lol:

DeletedUser70389

Shake things up then... you seem like the type to talk the talk but not walk the walk.

You say the world is full of huggers. Step up Channing Tatum.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Rofl put a spin on something? Not even needed, you do it alllll by yourself.

"A farm is a farm and a potential free conquer later on is just that."

So because they're your friends you don't attack them so they can PP farm and then you noble them later on? Nice. Double Dipping in that P2W PP you supposedly hate h0llygh0st. Grats on rank 10, is this a first for you? :lol:

No, I was ranked top 5 before a few times. Most recently in W77, a no hauls/no P2W world.
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/apathy-w91-regardless-of-settings.278761/
You can read here how come there were PP-farmers in Apathy. This wasn't supposed to be a serious tribe o0 And yes, I try not to noble my friends unless necessary. Strange thing huh?

DeletedUser

Shake things up then... you seem like the type to talk the talk but not walk the walk.

You say the world is full of huggers. Step up Channing Tatum.

Rofl, why do you think I'm on this world? To play tribal hugs? Ney, I don't play the same game as you lot. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

No, I was ranked top 5 before a few times. Most recently in W77, a no hauls/no P2W world.
https://forum.tribalwars.net/index.php?threads/apathy-w91-regardless-of-settings.278761/
You can read here how come there were PP-farmers in Apathy. This wasn't supposed to be a serious tribe o0 And yes, I try not to noble my friends unless necessary. Strange thing huh?

Very nice, top 5 on a -literal- pointwhoring world.

Rofl you said it yourself the community keeps getting smaller. Who are your enemies gonna be if you join a world full of friends? Jeeeez the TW of ole is rolling in its grave.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Very nice, top 5 on a -literal- pointwhoring world.

Rofl you said it yourself the community keeps getting smaller. Who are your enemies gonna be if you join a world full of friends? Jeeeez the TW of ole is rolling in its grave.

Not my fault TW is dying. And who are my enemies when everyone are friends? What a stupid question. Do you think I have no friends in enemy tribes? I have friends in Corp in this world. I had friends in NAM on W83, even former co-players. Why would you think that would stop me? :S This is a wargame. Sure you can allow your friends some extra leeway perhaps, but in the end it all comes down to nobling anyways.