Atmospherecf strikes back....

DeletedUser120113

Poorly played all world by @night, hit disband as expected. Easy win easy life

DeletedUser119970

Quite a few have, they may not have fought constant or made as much progress as wanted but they still did. @Night gave the south a decent fight and i hope a few keep going atleast to make it interesting.

Hard At Twerk

ayyy another video from atmos where he talks out of his butt

DeletedUser

First off Ronnie you quit your account with no fight so you have no room to talk here :) At least @night put up a fight even though the odds were heavily against them.

You state the most obvious crap like "keep nobling" wow ground breaking stuff bro! Some of your assumptions are correct though. @night had a strong core of loyal warriors such as -

Glassbilen
Four Nerds
Nocturne - two of the original players here moved to D3athir0n after the owners quit
Kate 2
Harambe

However having a great core does not mean an automatic win. Many players in @night expected it to be an auto-win because we had this core of great players so they didnt feel the need to fight hard and put in the extra hours. When they realized it would not be an easy win and that they would have to work hard, many quit and proved they were truly cowards. I wont name and shame them here. Wizard can look at the war stats and see who they are.

Then there were others who were worse than the cowards who quit who left @night to join Wizard purely out of fear and selfishness. I hope wizard doesnt let these pathetic souls get a win they dont deserve. These players I will name and shame -

Daspoofer aka Professor Snape - spied in @night and helped wizard defend our ops
Mr Kiwi - has 0 loyalty to anyone but himself as proven by his backstabbing ARR and stripe and @night

These players who had no backbone could not be forced to have one. They will simply hide in any tribe they can to survive until they can join the winning side and ride the coat tails of true warriors.

Having said that, I take my hat off to the wizard players who withstood many ops without collapsing or trying to join @night. I have a lot of respect for this type of player. The players in wizard who were not front line were also driven to win and did their jobs supporting and faking well, they did not expect the front liners to do all the work as many in @night did.

I wish we could have a team of 60 Mintcreams (glassbilen) but thats obviously not possible. Pre-mades are not usually full tribes, people quit, recruitment is necessary, and sometimes you recruit terrible players who wont put in the time it takes to win. Perhaps we should not have taken in the players from K44 (AD/BS) and Life. Perhaps we should have handled diplomacy differently. It is what it is though :) I had fun while I played, thats all that mattered to me.

Some times tribal wars simply comes down to what tribe will waste more time on the game, wizard players won that battle and deserve to win for that reason.

DeletedUser

Actually Daspoofer only did that to you because you did the same thing to many people back when LIFE was still a thing. While @night may think that they were very clear, LIFE was not transparent at all, and many of the normal members (like him and I) were completely out of the loop. Spoof never liked @night -- something you would know if you actually thought about your actions or talked to more people. Additionally, the only reason some people joined @night in the first place (after sitting in Bliss/now W!ZARD <-- official academy!!) was because they were looking for the winning choice and I encouraged them to join @night after...extremely delayed responses from WIZ. Clearly a mistake on my part oopsies lol

Also what did you expect from Snape? He was never on your side dear voldy ;)

DeletedUser

Actually Daspoofer only did that to you because you did the same thing to many people back when LIFE was still a thing. While @night may think that they were very clear, LIFE was not transparent at all, and many of the normal members (like him and I) were completely out of the loop. Spoof never liked @night -- something you would know if you actually thought about your actions or talked to more people. Additionally, the only reason some people joined @night in the first place (after sitting in Bliss/now W!ZARD <-- official academy!!) was because they were looking for the winning choice and I encouraged them to join @night after...extremely delayed responses from WIZ. Clearly a mistake on my part oopsies lol

Also what did you expect from Snape? He was never on your side dear voldy ;)

Who did we do that to? Give me an example :) Early game we fought against a gang bang and any players who were willing to "spy" for us were used for information and then killed, as all spies should be treated.

Daspoofer was recommended to us by several ex-life players because they thought he was trustworthy and would be loyal. They were wrong. Like I said, Daspoofer is just another spineless coward who has no loyalty to anyone but himself.

DeletedUser119970

Bringing up kiwi thats funny, @Night got him to spy on stripe and plan an op for us to smash our offense on. After which he was going to join up, but he left early an op was cancelled. The only reason he left was how bad it was there.

Seen enough @Night ops fail without spying needed, so it doesnt make much difference. Maybe now theres a new tribe nocturne will plan that amazing op he told me he would plan on me, doubt it though.

Deleted User - 10017355

It would be nice to see a post from mint explaining what has happened this world; from his point of view. Alot of you guys see him as an arrogant splat on the windscreen, but he reads the game far better than most of us posting here.

From the outside it looks like a large chunk of his core leadership group left, both great players, and he realised he was no longer leading a premade of high calibre, but yet another recruited tribe with a very high calibre core. He's lost motivation, like he did on w75 btw, but this time Cody wasn't there to steer the ship and mint back to his rightful throne.

@Divine Strike: Congratulations on responding to an intellectual post with the trolling you so hated from @night :D
"@Night gave the south a decent fight" <- they didn't give any of the rim a decent fight, that is why they failed. The core could take on WIZARD, but the rim recruits were weak/didn't have the dedication to learn strength.

Are you Willo the Wisp?

EDIT: Sorry atmos, I didn't watch your video. You said a video needed to be made the other day, and you got no reaction, thus a video had to be mad for a reaction. Shame you lost this world to @night, otherwise your opinions may have been worth hearing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser119970

No im not willo and the first part was the truth, being a part of stripes leadership i saw it all happen. Also shows what you know about not hitting the rim. They have recently hit kiwi fairly hard, aswell as hitting undo on and off since start of december, they also ran an op on me at the same time that one started. Not sure but may have also been 1 on willo aswell. They also hit bardur, marius and wilson down south aswell in a decent sized op.

So they have put a decent amount of focus, it just didnt get the results they wanted.

DeletedUser119774

No im not willo and the first part was the truth, being a part of stripes leadership i saw it all happen. Also shows what you know about not hitting the rim. They have recently hit kiwi fairly hard, aswell as hitting undo on and off since start of december, they also ran an op on me at the same time that one started. Not sure but may have also been 1 on willo aswell. They also hit bardur, marius and wilson down south aswell in a decent sized op.

So they have put a decent amount of focus, it just didnt get the results they wanted.

It's amazing they couldn't advance more into the south then what they did being there was but a couple players down here either.

DeletedUser

Bringing up kiwi thats funny, @Night got him to spy on stripe and plan an op for us to smash our offense on. After which he was going to join up, but he left early an op was cancelled. The only reason he left was how bad it was there.

Seen enough @Night ops fail without spying needed, so it doesnt make much difference. Maybe now theres a new tribe nocturne will plan that amazing op he told me he would plan on me, doubt it though.

You almost got the kiwi story right. Kiwi had planned the op on @night before we had any talks about him joining us. When we talked to him about joining and he agreed we did not ask him for any intel. After he had plans to join he informed me of the op and the targets. This is how we caught daspoofer spying. Daspoofer was told what villages of his were being targetted and he relayed this to Karina, who relayed it back to Kiwi who told us. So with wizard using a spy against us and kiwi helping us expel him we took him in and hoped these actions proved he would stay loyal. We were wrong.

P.S> The reason we knew it was daspoofer was because Karina (stupidly) copied/pasted daspoofers target village list back to kiwi in the exact order it was sent to daspoofer. Never copy/paste mails from your spies lol

Deleted User - 10683120

You almost got the kiwi story right. Kiwi had planned the op on @night before we had any talks about him joining us. When we talked to him about joining and he agreed we did not ask him for any intel. After he had plans to join he informed me of the op and the targets. This is how we caught daspoofer spying. Daspoofer was told what villages of his were being targetted and he relayed this to Karina, who relayed it back to Kiwi who told us. So with wizard using a spy against us and kiwi helping us expel him we took him in and hoped these actions proved he would stay loyal. We were wrong.

P.S> The reason we knew it was daspoofer was because Karina (stupidly) copied/pasted daspoofers target village list back to kiwi in the exact order it was sent to daspoofer. Never copy/paste mails from your spies lol

I'm stupid? Damn sucks should go back to Hogwarts and learn some more.

Clearly you forgot that you guys tried spying on us first and failed miserably on top of trying to poach some of our members. You also were at one point when LIFE merge happened double the size of Wizard.

I wouldn't count Two Masc Straight dudes as being disloyal because waiting for the 14 days for email change to go through, quitting the account then coming back to steal the account and joining @Night is definitely fair. It is what it is though. Got to accomodate and not keep bitching. Thats the difference between us and Mint.

Sidenote: The @Night members that joined us they came to us we never messaged them to join. A lot of their issues had been wanting to be part of a team which they said lacked in @Night and not to be seen as just a meatshield. Thing is the core members got the respect of Mint and everyone else was just a player in the tribe.

What I can say about my tribemates? Is that they rock. They've been riding this rollercoaster with Otto and I and it has definitely had its ups and downs but has been a lot of fun. Though the rides not over till the fat lady sings, I want to say how lucky I am to be leading this group of skilled individuals.

DeletedUser

Clearly you forgot that you guys tried spying on us first and failed miserably on top of trying to poach some of our members. You also were at one point when LIFE merge happened double the size of Wizard.

When did we try spying on you? lol If you are talking about kuya raven he never was a spy for us. We knew YOU had a spy and posted on our forum stuff about kuya raven gifting us villages to see if it was leaked and what you reaction was. You internaling kuya on false intel was quite funny :)

Yes we were almost double your size, and could have recruited more players from Push to expand the gap and dominate the world but mint chose to turn them down because he wanted a good fight not an easy one. He had faith in the people we had already recruited and unfortunately they didnt live up to his expectations.

Sidenote: The @Night members that joined us they came to us we never messaged them to join. A lot of their issues had been wanting to be part of a team which they said lacked in @Night and not to be seen as just a meatshield. Thing is the core members got the respect of Mint and everyone else was just a player in the tribe.

Anyone who contributed with fakes, attacks, support, communication, got mints respect. If mint disrespected them it was because they werent doing those things. If they wanted to be part of a team, they have to contribute to the team.

Truth is instead of contributing to the team they chose to abandon the team because wizard + allies have more points and villages. They didnt have the courage to fight an uphill battle, plain and simple.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Lets be fair, i did enjoy atmos video. Just bash them noobs :D

I do think the merge with life was the downfall of @Night though, killed morale & got alot of bad players into the tribe. Unsure of what actually happened, but i can only assume this were the major things bringing them down. Sure wizard may be good, but i just don't think they could have challenged the core of Night.

Good job though, not giving up.

I-AM-GROOT

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
When did we try spying on you? lol If you are talking about kuya raven he never was a spy for us. We knew YOU had a spy and posted on our forum stuff about kuya raven gifting us villages to see if it was leaked and what you reaction was. You internaling kuya on false intel was quite funny :)

Yes we were almost double your size, and could have recruited more players from Push to expand the gap and dominate the world but mint chose to turn them down because he wanted a good fight not an easy one. He had faith in the people we had already recruited and unfortunately they didnt live up to his expectations.

Don't be daft now, Night had a few spies inside of Wizard at one point but your tribes stupidity and arrogance got them caught. You guys planted a spy on one of the accounts that we force internalled early on and because you guys were stupid enough to relay info to MIN when we sent that "OP CM" to 2 players we knew ;)

Kuya was with you same nOObs in world 75 and was not listening to leadership in our tribe prior to the post so the force internal was just a matter of time, your post just sped it up :D

If they wanted to be part of a team, they have to contribute to the team.

Truth is instead of contributing to the team they chose to abandon the team because wizard + allies have more points and villages. They didnt have the courage to fight an uphill battle, plain and simple.

@Night was never a team, maybe early on things went smooth for you because for some reason all of the tribes at start up feared you because of previous world success which means nothing here. You guys were always more hype then you were fight.

The whole world you and your fanboys were talking about how Wizard had no chance, arrogance got you all no where.

Last edited:

DeletedUser61009

Humm, fun world!

K, is it me or are you gettting more beautiful has time goes by?

Otto, Portugal won it ;), didn't played sh--, but it's ours!!!!

DeletedUser103748

Should I post all the reports of night sending me 35DV so I could switch sides to them, @ottomatic fighter.

Surely Night only ever play fair and honest. It's impossible that there are better players out there.