Atmospherecf strikes back....

Hard At Twerk

I find it very comical that Wizard actually think that it was them that defeated @night when pretty all of Wizards success is based on mistakes made by @night.
Wizard did well in capitalizing on those mistakes though and in that I can give them credit

DeletedUser120113

I find it very comical that Wizard actually think that it was them that defeated @night when pretty all of Wizards success is based on mistakes made by @night.
Wizard did well in capitalizing on those mistakes though and in that I can give them credit

ROFL YEAH RIGHT, "OH NO WE MADE A MISSTAKE LETS DISMISS."

@night ran a bad OP, followed by a bad OP, then another bad OP, then their players got sick of MINT being himself and came to us because they couldnt take it. Players left, mint quit for the 8th time this world. Mint came back, they ran another failed OP, dismissed the tribe.

bye bye @night

849a9cad3bcd5034ba854163a2787f7c.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@night ran a bad OP, followed by a bad OP, then another bad OP, then their players got sick of MINT being himself and came to us because they couldnt take it. Players left, mint quit for the 8th time this world. Mint came back, they ran another failed OP, dismissed the tribe.

bye bye @night

The ops were planned well. Problem was either spies leaking, people not wanting to launch late at night or ask for a sitter, people not taking sit requests, people not following up after the op, etc. Why make ops if the tribe members dont fully execute/follow up after? Any leader would get pissed at that kind of crap and eventually wonder, why waste more time?

DeletedUser120113

The ops were planned well. Problem was either spies leaking, people not wanting to launch late at night or ask for a sitter, people not taking sit requests, people not following up after the op, etc. Why make ops if the tribe members dont fully execute/follow up after? Any leader would get pissed at that kind of crap and eventually wonder, why waste more time?

Do you really expect people to take ur frontline sits whilst being treated like meatshields?

Nocturne, d3, glass, kate, four nerds, the "core" of @night, recruited everything possible at the rims and then told them to send a % of their D to the frontline, but when they got attacked they were kicked. There's several accounts to show that. People noticed this as well.

@night brought this loss on themself, all of you. Not only Mint. I mean people didnt even fake ROFL

#edit Btw - what a good #1 tribe you had there. Players who doesnt play the game like its suppose to be played. People must have really loved playing under the @night banner

DeletedUser

Do you really expect people to take ur frontline sits whilst being treated like meatshields?

Nocturne, d3, glass, kate, four nerds, the "core" of @night, recruited everything possible at the rims and then told them to send a % of their D to the frontline, but when they got attacked they were kicked. There's several accounts to show that. People noticed this as well.

@night brought this loss on themself, all of you. Not only Mint. I mean people didnt even fake ROFL

#edit Btw - what a good #1 tribe you had there. Players who doesnt play the game like its suppose to be played. People must have really loved playing under the @night banner

That's what I have been saying this whole time lol pay attention. I said the blame falls on the people who werent team players.

No one was treated like a meat shield. Some areas have higher priority threats than others, and support is not infinite. Anyone who doesnt understand that and feels they are being used as a meatshield doesnt have the mental capacity to handle this kind of game.

when they got attacked they were kicked. There's several accounts to show that. People noticed this as well.

I call bullsh!t on that one :) People were only kicked if they had given up and were not defending at all or they were not contributing to the war effort at all.

DeletedUser120113

That's what I have been saying this whole time lol pay attention. I said the blame falls on the people who werent team players.

No one was treated like a meat shield. Some areas have higher priority threats than others, and support is not infinite. Anyone who doesnt understand that and feels they are being used as a meatshield doesnt have the mental capacity to handle this kind of game.

I call bullsh!t on that one :) People were only kicked if they had given up and were not defending at all or they were not contributing to the war effort at all.

Black.Horde
Kastle
qsen
Aesulni
barney2goose
mitchell666

How come that every people we target all of a sudden give up or wasnt contributing? And if they didnt contribute why'd you even recruit them? Poor leadership, poor decisionmaking, poor OPs, poor defending. You were all so certain and cocky that you'd win this and then you sucked 4$$ when it came down to actually playing the game.

DeletedUser

Black.Horde
Kastle
qsen
Aesulni
barney2goose
mitchell666

How come that every people we target all of a sudden give up or wasnt contributing? And if they didnt contribute why'd you even recruit them? Poor leadership, poor decisionmaking, poor OPs, poor defending. You were all so certain and cocky that you'd win this and then you sucked 4$$ when it came down to actually playing the game.

Black.Horde didnt tell anyone he was under attack until after we saw he was losing villages. Then he quit logging in.
Qsen gave up right after an op started on him.
Kastle and Aesulni quit before they were attacked by wizard
Barney2goose passed his account sit after nearly all of his troops were already dead
Mitchell666 lost a couple villages then stopped communicating

These are examples of people who were not up to fighting a real fight. Sure nobling randoms and fighting players 1 vs 1 was easy for them to get where they did. But when it came to being part of a team and being involved in team fights, they gave up without trying. This is what I talked about on the first page of this post. If people are not willing to even try when things get rough, what can leadership do? Our only choice was to kick/internal them.

Why would they contribute to our tribe, before joining? We recruited them based on other players recommendations. Then they didnt play as expected. Kinda like someone who applies for a job with a really nice looking resume, then when they get on the job they do terrible. You never know for sure until you see them in action. It's a risk we had to take.

Whats the alternative? Dont recruit them then have them gift villages to your enemy or work for your enemy instead?

Now these players poor performance does not mean all of @night players would be the same. Many of wizards ops were handled easily by players like Deathiron, Nocturne, etc. but every player who caves in and quits like those above makes it harder on those who are fighting hard.

You asked why they quit? Good question. I'd like to know as well. My guess is they have no courage or will to fight unless they are on the side of the fight that has an overwhelming advantage. They wont put in the effort in a fair fight or an uphill fight. Too many people in TW are like this, and that leads to merge-to-win type cowardly strategies which Otto and Karina specialize in.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser120113

Black.Horde didnt tell anyone he was under attack until after we saw he was losing villages. Then he quit logging in.
Barney2goose passed his account sit after nearly all of his troops were already dead

These are examples of people who were not up to fighting a real fight. Sure nobling randoms and fighting players 1 vs 1 was easy for them to get where they did. But when it came to being part of a team and being involved in team fights, they gave up without trying. This is what I talked about on the first page of this post. If people are not willing to even try when things get rough, what can leadership do? Our only choice was to kick/internal them.

Why would they contribute to our tribe, before joining? We recruited them based on other players recommendations. Then they didnt play as expected. Kinda like someone who applies for a job with a really nice looking resume, then when they get on the job they do terrible. You never know for sure until you see them in action. It's a risk we had to take.

Whats the alternative? Dont recruit them then have them gift villages to your enemy or work for your enemy instead?

Now these players poor performance does not mean all of @night players would be the same. Many of wizards ops were handled easily by players like Deathiron, Nocturne, etc. but every player who caves in and quits like those above makes it harder on those who are fighting hard.

You asked why they quit? Good question. I'd like to know as well. My guess is they have no courage or will to fight unless they are being carried by others.

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Its all there is. Another bad excuse after the next. Kinda like ur OPs

DeletedUser

Excuses, excuses, excuses. Its all there is. Another bad excuse after the next. Kinda like ur OPs

You asked the questions, I gave you the answers :) You can call them excuses if you want, they are just the facts.

DeletedUser120113

You asked the questions, I gave you the answers :) You can call them excuses if you want, they are just the facts.

I am sure they are. Just like @night having better players, loosing due to misstakes, and all the other "facts" that made @night lose. When it really just came down to @night being the worst tribe that I have ever faced this far in Tribalwars. Kinda disappointing really, when you expect people to be good and put up a decent fight but then dont.

DeletedUser

I am sure they are. Just like @night having better players, loosing due to misstakes, and all the other "facts" that made @night lose. When it really just came down to @night being the worst tribe that I have ever faced this far in Tribalwars. Kinda disappointing really, when you expect people to be good and put up a decent fight but then dont.

Right... I'm sure we are worse than the random tribes you guys ate in k45 46 and 35. I'm sure we are worse than Push, MIN, Mercy, Stripe, and several other tribes who instead of "putting up a decent fight" joined you.

You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts. It's obvious that you are intellectually dishonest about the facts because you can't accept them, so I am done talking with you about it Yoda :)

DeletedUser120113

Right... I'm sure we are worse than the random tribes you guys ate in k45 46 and 35. I'm sure we are worse than Push, MIN, Mercy, Stripe, and several other tribes who instead of "putting up a decent fight" joined you.

You are entitled to your own opinions, but not your own facts. It's obvious that you are intellectually dishonest about the facts because you can't accept them, so I am done talking with you about it Yoda :)

Just like ur done with this world REKD, roflcopter

roflcopter-2.jpg

DeletedUser103748

You asked why they quit? Good question. I'd like to know as well. My guess is they have no courage or will to fight unless they are on the side of the fight that has an overwhelming advantage. They wont put in the effort in a fair fight or an uphill fight. Too many people in TW are like this, and that leads to merge-to-win type cowardly strategies which Otto and Karina specialize in.

Decent post. But a few corrections.

1. We never ran an op on death or nocturne. That's why they "handled the pressure" I guess. We did cat death pretty well, that was funny. They went so inactive at one point in that, I honestly thought they quit. Guess we shouldn't have given them breathing room. Oops.

2. Otto and Karina don't specialize in merge wars. Night recruited Life (#2 tribe at time), Ad!, BS (am I missing any??). all in a short time period. This made night over twice the size of wizard. We fought a two front war for some time against min and night. Then we took in min so we could focus on night. This was IN RETALIATION to nights rapid merging. We did not start the merge wars, we ended them.

3. There is a third option, noble them. But I guess that isn't the meta in TW anymore. Most recent worlds are a recruit-fest to grab any player with a pulse who has the most basic understanding of farming and sending troops to attack or support.

I will admit that I think wizard had an advantage based just on positioning of members that were recruited vs "core" members. For example all of min were on the opposite side of night and safe. It was easier to take a risk on players you're not 100% sure of because they aren't in any immediate danger.

Side note: Because wizard waited to recruit after warring we didn't have to "guess" how they would perform. We could make more calculated decisions.

DeletedUser

Decent post. But a few corrections.

1. We never ran an op on death or nocturne. That's why they "handled the pressure" I guess. We did cat death pretty well, that was funny. They went so inactive at one point in that, I honestly thought they quit. Guess we shouldn't have given them breathing room. Oops.

2. Otto and Karina don't specialize in merge wars. Night recruited Life (#2 tribe at time), Ad!, BS (am I missing any??). all in a short time period. This made night over twice the size of wizard. We fought a two front war for some time against min and night. Then we took in min so we could focus on night. This was IN RETALIATION to nights rapid merging. We did not start the merge wars, we ended them.

3. There is a third option, noble them. But I guess that isn't the meta in TW anymore. Most recent worlds are a recruit-fest to grab any player with a pulse who has the most basic understanding of farming and sending troops to attack or support.

I will admit that I think wizard had an advantage based just on positioning of members that were recruited vs "core" members. For example all of min were on the opposite side of night and safe. It was easier to take a risk on players you're not 100% sure of because they aren't in any immediate danger.

Side note: Because wizard waited to recruit after warring we didn't have to "guess" how they would perform. We could make more calculated decisions.

Wizard was in talks to recruit the AD/BS players and Life players that we recruited. Had we turned them down, they would have joined wizard anyway. Dont pretend like this wasnt happening either please... I still have respect for you Vahtos.

So we chose to recruit them and see who would fight and who wouldnt. We expected some to be failures that we would have to internal, at least that way the failures werent using troops on us and we would get some of their villages... but it ended up being a lot more than we expected. C'est la vie.

DeletedUser103748

Wizard was in talks to recruit the AD/BS players and Life players that we recruited. Had we turned them down, they would have joined wizard anyway. Dont pretend like this wasnt happening either please... I still have respect for you Vahtos.

So we chose to recruit them and see who would fight and who wouldnt. We expected some to be failures that we would have to internal, at least that way the failures werent using troops on us and we would get some of their villages... but it ended up being a lot more than we expected. C'est la vie.

There some truth to that, but not quite the whole story. AD came to us about a merge, I told the council I've seen most all of them in previous worlds and they aren't worth it. We didn't bother with them so they went to night. Similar thing with BS.

The only ones we were going to recruit we're like 3-4 life members who were, as we now know, playing both sides and then decided on night because they thought it'd be an easier win.

That's hardly us trying to merge. We declined multiple merges and didn't feel the need to brag on here about how we are doing you a favor and trying to make it a fair fight (like mint enjoyed talking about with push). Overall we were only looking at 4ish players from three tribes that had a ton of members.

I maintain, night started the merge wars.

Edit: I was missing a merge. Night also merged in who?

DeletedUser119970

Well Stripe was ready to start a fight and @Night played dirty to stop it. The crap they pulled with kiwi and then sending ARCHER on us aswell. So yeah we took the few actives with us to join a strong active tribe, its much better than having 3-4 accounts fight a war through all that inactivity.

Considering that anything yo have launched down here has been killed mostly by our own troops, this after the traitor spy knew where our stacks were too and who sent what. So i doubt you could of done enough to take us out even with your amazing core players, who cant even fake decent.

Deleted User - 10017355

Well Stripe was ready to start a fight and @Night played dirty to stop it. The crap they pulled with kiwi and then sending ARCHER on us aswell. So yeah we took the few actives with us to join a strong active tribe, its much better than having 3-4 accounts fight a war through all that inactivity.

STRIPE was just Wizard's little pet, for lack of better words. If you had any experience you would have seen this in the way they communicated with Stripe. Your tribe was a no-hoper, WIZARD used you as a tool to draw some support away from their own front.

You should probably just let your tribes big boys talk, atleast they have skill to back whatever they say.

DeletedUser120113

Side 1:
Tribes: WIZARD
Side 2:
Tribes: L.A.D

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 57
Side 2: 8
Difference: 49

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 488,197
Side 2: 37,851
Difference: 450,346

chart

Hard At Twerk

You and Otto's external posts are even worse then @night in the midst of our trolling, and I don't even think you ain't trolling you are just that dumb and arrogant lol.