The Resistance

DeletedUser

See, what you call there TEA's failure cause we didnt hug another big tribe to fight on our side, i call it hugging, and i dont call it failure, i call it balls. ( i don't say i would have done this diplo, i am just saying how i see it). Ripping tribes from inside is not impressive, you are correct, but i never mentioned it as being impressive, so, dont trying to mess my words. ;)

A skirmish, as u call it, close to Bip tribe and that you have with an elephant, as you called Infamy, it has implications, my dear, and should be mention aswell. :)

Anyway, too many calories lost already typing for externals..your analyze is incomplete in my opinion, but thx a lot for putting up an effort. Hopefully next time will be less biased.
Now, to make you feel better, i appreciate posts like yours more than some stupid trollings.

<3

I figured your last post was 5 posts ago, but I see you are following in the footsteps of Al. Poor guy, he was also never good at letting things go.

I call it failure because TEA have shown themselves willing to use the tools in the playbook, yet only apply them in particular cases. Honour? Balls? TEA has none of those things, never have, never will, a tiger can't change its stripes. Not to say it is a bad thing at all, it is just the way the game is played. that being said, it is illogical in my mind to be willing to destroy a tribe from the inside say, but then not willing to hug a rim tribe to allow you to focus on BiP. That inconsistency of approach suggests to me that TEA failed to get those agreements though I could be wrong.

The implications are simple, whoever Infamy chooses to join will probably win due to considerable size advantage and the gangbanged tribe having to deal with a very large front. I might have not mentioned it overtly, but I assumed it was pretty obvious that the gangbang would tip the balance to one side.

arabela

Raavna, I love cats and i had one....i dont rly need lessons. You just cut its nails. ;)

I figured your last post was 5 posts ago, but I see you are following in the footsteps of Al. Poor guy, he was also never good at letting things go.

I call it failure because TEA have shown themselves willing to use the tools in the playbook, yet only apply them in particular cases. Honour? Balls? TEA has none of those things, never have, never will, a tiger can't change its stripes. Not to say it is a bad thing at all, it is just the way the game is played. that being said, it is illogical in my mind to be willing to destroy a tribe from the inside say, but then not willing to hug a rim tribe to allow you to focus on BiP. That inconsistency of approach suggests to me that TEA failed to get those agreements though I could be wrong.

The implications are simple, whoever Infamy chooses to join will probably win due to considerable size advantage and the gangbanged tribe having to deal with a very large front. I might have not mentioned it overtly, but I assumed it was pretty obvious that the gangbang would tip the balance to one side.

And all your post above proves how much u dislike TEA and how unbiased you were when u made that analyse ... :D

Last edited:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I have read something that goes along like:

*Scouting is consider an act of WAR

So ye, i would say nuking is an act of War. The problem here is however if the attacked tribe will retaliate or not, if they don't - It's more of a skirmish/expansion.

Hell, with all TEA propaganda about how Infamy is warring them, one is asking themselfs - Why is Tea not responding if its such a big deal? ;)

Second

* 2Hard was not a weak tribe, BiP will tell you that. We were just put in a difficult position, surrounded by enemies & non wanting to work with us. You tell me anyone else would have done so much better when frontlining everywhere. Even our damn allies went against us. Yes, 2Hard declared war on Tea - But tea had already launched their op on us, we knew it was over if hardnutz left. We simply wanted to see where we stood - Who would stay and who would run. & in all honesty, we had hoped infamy would help us.

We played to win, not to come second place. That is what i call showing balls, and no it doesn't always work out.

Third

* Tea has relied on recruiting from the enemy to win wars, tell me ONE war they did not take a single player from (That they didnt outgun 5:1 in size) 1 Enemy, please ill wait.
That is why it will be interesting to see what Tea family can do against a solid tribe as BiP. So far it's not looking all that good for Tea.

DeletedUser

Raavna, I love cats and i had one....i dont rly need lessons. You just cut its nails. ;)

And all your post above proves how much u dislike TEA and how unbiased you were when u made that analyse ... :D

Just objective really and saying things how they are. You can't have things both ways, both attempt to play optimal and have the thrill and respect that goes with purposefully playing suboptimal. If it makes you feel any better, I haven't really seen any balls to the walls play this world. I'm not really singling out TEA, you just asked me about TEA.

arabela

and this makes it not about TEA? lol ...sorry...it is only about Bip?

-M A R I O-

Theres one pretty funny thing that hasnt been exposed to the public yet as far as i can see. And that ladies and gentlemen is how BiP was trying to make a play at the rim tribes around TEA to attack TEA under the impression that some of them would get an invite later down the road.

This will be an interesting war though. ;)

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Theres one pretty funny thing that hasnt been exposed to the public yet as far as i can see. And that ladies and gentlemen is how BiP was trying to make a play at the rim tribes around TEA to attack TEA under the impression that some of them would get an invite later down the road.

This will be an interesting war though. ;)

Gosh everyone must hate FARM we got no offer of an invite this truly hurts our humble hearts. We are still trying to recover from Murph turning down our smexy recruitment mails.....we put effort into that you know, much love.

Deleted User - 10618707

I have read something that goes along like:

*Scouting is consider an act of WAR

So ye, i would say nuking is an act of War. The problem here is however if the attacked tribe will retaliate or not, if they don't - It's more of a skirmish/expansion.

Hell, with all TEA propaganda about how Infamy is warring them, one is asking themselfs - Why is Tea not responding if its such a big deal? ;)

Second

* 2Hard was not a weak tribe, BiP will tell you that. We were just put in a difficult position, surrounded by enemies & non wanting to work with us. You tell me anyone else would have done so much better when frontlining everywhere. Even our damn allies went against us. Yes, 2Hard declared war on Tea - But tea had already launched their op on us, we knew it was over if hardnutz left. We simply wanted to see where we stood - Who would stay and who would run. & in all honesty, we had hoped infamy would help us.

We played to win, not to come second place. That is what i call showing balls, and no it doesn't always work out.

Third

* Tea has relied on recruiting from the enemy to win wars, tell me ONE war they did not take a single player from (That they didnt outgun 5:1 in size) 1 Enemy, please ill wait.
That is why it will be interesting to see what Tea family can do against a solid tribe as BiP. So far it's not looking all that good for Tea.

Both 2hard and WET F were sizable in comparison to TEA, if I'm not incorrect, when I joined this world WET F consolidated were even larger (in points) than TEA was. So no need to wait.

Deleted User - 10618707

Hey bud, just now getting back to you, was having a glass of wine after dinner with the wife, so didnt really feal like dropping the good moment for TW.. haha

Posted my responses in bold within your quote.

@arabela. Infamy is not at war with TEA lol... what you consider to be a war is what has always been called a "Skirmish". Dont kid yourself :)

Fair points to all i suppose, the only differentiating characteristics in our definition of a real war would be that i think that warring could be adequately defined as the appropriate and efficient acquisition and deployment of resources that a tribe has available that should hence be used to the detriment of another tribe. Rather than being a definition, this is how i think wars should be done as opposed to simply being confined to just 'who can launch a better op' because is all truthfulness when all the mind games and other aspects are included upon traditional warring', only at that point is where i find the game truly exciting.

Though I could say that simply recruiting is rather dull though if done in isolation ofc.

DeletedUser

Gosh everyone must hate FARM we got no offer of an invite this truly hurts our humble hearts. We are still trying to recover from Murph turning down our smexy recruitment mails.....we put effort into that you know, much love.

Im not hate u guys . But if u know how many people hate hardnutz u will feel loved. :)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Both 2hard and WET F were sizable in comparison to TEA, if I'm not incorrect, when I joined this world WET F consolidated were even larger (in points) than TEA was. So no need to wait.

Still, Tea recruited of both Wet & 2Hard, did they not? & are you kidding me, 2Hard wasn't in a 1v1 against Tea lmao. Same with Wet.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
WET was never a tribe to put up a fight. TEA still recruited from them tho haha.

Dread Doctors.

Only thing they were good at was stacking my Old account and we put that to good use

Sam

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They tried and put up more of a fight than 2Hard did against us.

DD shredded WET.F

3753ee56c76f45bc136e00fd362a80d7.png

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Al makes an appearance Finally.

DD Shredded them yes. Lets be honest tho all this happened after they wasted all there Def defending me. Al you are quite possibly one of the most awful players I have ever come across.

Sam

DeletedUser118986

Updated.

Side 1:
Tribes: TEA
Players: Noble-King
Side 2:
Tribes: BiP

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 632
Side 2: 653