Atmospherecf strikes back....

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tactically speaking, Wizard controls 8 continents, 33, 34, 35,36, 45, 46, 56, 65 and allies archer controls 63, 64...Wizard and his ally already controls half the world. They are in control of 10 continents. Such a powerhouse a strategy that was planned perfectly by its leaders which i admire. I think if this will continue they will Win the World if no one could stop them.

We will keep fighting, we have fought long and hard since the start ( ODA and ODD of both tribes reflects that) so why quit now, i know losses are normal in this game but as long as my neighbors tribesmate keep fighting and i have troops to send ill help...Be it sitting or sending defense..

Nice world guys keep it up :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser103748

Can confirm, am Glen.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwKfH6vrLlXNcDBVR1o2eGJuM2c/view?usp=drivesdk

So yeah, Otto is right. I had 35DV from Night while I put all of my defense into Chols villages. I went front like 90k ods to rank one in a day, over a million ods.

For timeline sake, check out my supporter of the day:

https://goo.gl/photos/Nhkq8H8kRouCECEaA

Oh, let's not forget I was still catapulting attacop during this time. Or do I need to show proof for that too, Gooby?

Also, just a side note, night want to play victim all the time about this sort of thing... Dins from d3 tried to "co" an açcount on wizard while he was already in night. He wanted to steal an açcount. He also tried to pull this same trick like I did just a day or two before night disbanded.

Night is only a victim in that they tried to gain advantages in shady ways and failed. Then cried when their members were mailing us asking us to let them in because they were tired of being treated like second class citizens by an egomaniac leader.

Edit: if my supporter of day isn't enough, I still have every single report of the supports landing sooo...

Hard At Twerk

@night recrutied from LIFE and you called us non stop on externals that we where cowards and just merged2win blablabla, then did the exact same thing with the tribes you where fighting MIN etc and we called you out on the hypocrisy but you guys said it wasn't the same, you would have never done such a move if it wasn't for us recruiting LIFE, fair point

Our point about these "dirty tactics" as people call them, is that we used them yes but we only did so in retaliation to Wizard using them, we never claimed that we never used those "dirty tactics" we just would never have used them if Wizard didn't use them, one of mint's motto is to win a world with the sword, not the paper

idk just something that i found funny, how when themselves do something they think it's already but when others do the same thing to them it isn't, wizard isn't the only tribe faulty of this we all are, can we just stop talking about how we in @night claim to not use "dirty tactics" as I think we never did, all we said is we usually wouldn't it was just in retaliation hehe xd

DeletedUser103748

First off:

You guys did claim not to fight dirty. Or implied it while saying that wizard are dirty. Im not bothering to show proof of that, anyone who reads these forums and has any sort of recall memory knows this is true.

Second:

Wizard wasn't the first to use these tactics either, and the big difference is in the details. By this I mean, we kept having your disgruntled members come to us saying "can I join wizard? I hate it here." And we do with that what we will.

Meanwhile I sent one round of attacks at attacop and I guess you guys knew you couldn't "win with the sword" so you were trying to recruit me. I made one joke about everyone getting invited to night to attacop, where is my invite (referencing him merging in from life) and suddenly I'm in a Skype chat with the second in command at night.

Now, let's not stop there. At the same time you all go out of your way to try to gain advantages from "the paper", you come on the externals talking about how you purposely didn't take all the opportunities you had to merge and recruit because you're some kind of self-righteous "we can beat wizard anyways, we just want them to have a chance" tw players. Now, how does that sound in contrast with how desperate you all were to recruit me at the very start of the war, at the very first sign of difficulty? Hardly you wanting to "make it interesting."

Note: I still have record of every kind of proof for the statements, don't make me bother gathering it pls.

DeletedUser

First off:

You guys did claim not to fight dirty. Or implied it while saying that wizard are dirty. Im not bothering to show proof of that, anyone who reads these forums and has any sort of recall memory knows this is true.

Second:

Wizard wasn't the first to use these tactics either, and the big difference is in the details. By this I mean, we kept having your disgruntled members come to us saying "can I join wizard? I hate it here." And we do with that what we will.

You admitted yourself that wizard was trying to recruit the people that we did. That was the main reason we did it, to stop wizard from doing it. So yes wizard was the first to make a move with these tactics.

Your willingness to take in players from @night and every other tribe you were fighting is what made this world a dirty one. Winning like that is nothing to be proud of. It just shows how desperate you guys are to win that you would rather use the invite button than fight it out. So yea @night had to react in kind.

Good luck to the players in L.A.D., DST, MNSTR, Archers. I know you all are enemies now but I hope you all work together take the win away from these cowards in wizard that can only win by using these types of tactics.

DeletedUser120113

You admitted yourself that wizard was trying to recruit the people that we did. That was the main reason we did it, to stop wizard from doing it. So yes wizard was the first to make a move with these tactics.

Your willingness to take in players from @night and every other tribe you were fighting is what made this world a dirty one. Winning like that is nothing to be proud of. It just shows how desperate you guys are to win that you would rather use the invite button than fight it out. So yea @night had to react in kind.

Good luck to the players in L.A.D., DST, MNSTR, Archers. I know you all are enemies now but I hope you all work together take the win away from these cowards in wizard that can only win by using these types of tactics.

Ur so salty that reading this post makes me laugh. @night was bad, ur bad and everyone in LAD is bad.

1i10rd.jpg

DeletedUser103748

Cody, if this is honestly your argument/response, I am done here. You're not even attempting to listen to logic lol.

You're just throwing baseless claims out, and have a completely deluded view of what actually happened this world. I will not repeat again that we didn't orginally want to take in players from MIN/Push etc. We had 24-25 members while Night had twice that and twice our size. We recruited in response. If you refuse this, that's fine, you can be stubborn AND wrong.

DeletedUser

Cody, if this is honestly your argument/response, I am done here. You're not even attempting to listen to logic lol.

You're just throwing baseless claims out, and have a completely deluded view of what actually happened this world. I will not repeat again that we didn't orginally want to take in players from MIN/Push etc. We had 24-25 members while Night had twice that and twice our size. We recruited in response. If you refuse this, that's fine, you can be stubborn AND wrong.

LOL calm down Glen. I'm sorry for stating the facts and it contradicts your guys' bogus narrative (aka bull excrement). Dont get triggered like yoda and otto, you are better than that.

Around the 26th of October wizard was offering players from life and AD/BS invites and we reacted to this with our own counter offer and used your own tactics against you. My "base" is twstats. It will show you had 38 members (yes that proves your claim of having 24-25 members wrong, and is another example of you wizard guys making exaggerated statements to play the victim). At this time you guys were also offering invites to push players but they also wanted to join @night and we felt that would be going too far so we turned them down (you're welcome) and you guys recruited them 3 days later. We didn't originally plan to take in players from LIFE/AD/BS but since you were trying to we reacted to the situation.

So sure you can call me stubborn, stubborn about the facts, calling out liars and setting the record RIGHT.

*drops the mic*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103748

LOL calm down Glen. I'm sorry for stating the facts and it contradicts your guys' bogus narrative (aka bull excrement). Dont get triggered like yoda and otto, you are better than that.

Around the 26th of October wizard was offering players from life and AD/BS invites and we reacted to this with our own counter offer and used your own tactics against you. My "base" is twstats. It will show you had 38 members (yes that proves your claim of having 24-25 members wrong, and is another example of you wizard guys making exaggerated statements to play the victim). At this time you guys were also offering invites to push players but they also wanted to join @night and we felt that would be going too far so we turned them down (you're welcome) and you guys recruited them 3 days later. We didn't originally plan to take in players from LIFE/AD/BS but since you were trying to we reacted to the situation.

So sure you can call me stubborn, stubborn about the facts, calling out liars and setting the record RIGHT.

*drops the mic*
I'm done arguing. You've successfully proven that you are your own worst enemy. Your whole argument is that you lost because you strategically handicapped yourself on purpose. AKA you lost because you're bad leaders.

*Real mic drop*

DeletedUser

I'm done arguing. You've successfully proven that you are your own worst enemy. Your whole argument is that you lost because you strategically handicapped yourself on purpose. AKA you lost because you're bad leaders.

*Real mic drop*

lol you have proven that you are willfully ignorant of anything that doesnt fit your own delusions. Have a nice day!

DeletedUser93681

WIZARD has a long way to go for dominance and the win. They have to eat/merge all our villages and their allies. No one is running away with the win yet. We are going to be here for a while so this cow chip throwing contest is really getting tiring lol.

hellosilver

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
WIZARD has a long way to go for dominance and the win. They have to eat/merge all our villages and their allies. No one is running away with the win yet. We are going to be here for a while so this cow chip throwing contest is really getting tiring lol.

Yes we talked a lot of crap, because we heard rumors that Wizard was going to disband. We didnt want you guys to give up after we took in the Life players so we said provocative things to encourage your tribe to stick around.

We are just doing the same thing, but sadly its too late to stop you guys from disbanding :(

atmospherecf

At this stage of the world.. its all about momentum. And the momentum is on Wizard's side.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
We are just doing the same thing, but sadly its too late to stop you guys from disbanding :(

Some of @night did it, others did not.
Besides, why drop to @night's level (in terms of forumposts) and act all superior as well?
Both tribes pulled some shady shit. Neither of them should take pride in it.
Fight the war, that's what you can take pride in, regardless of which side you're on.

DeletedUser119636

Cheers to Wizard! Took y'all awhile, but you finally made those shags collapse. When you poached the top cut of VvV rather than fighting you signed your death certificate. :)

DeletedUser116463

Gratz Wizard specially to my friends otto and karina for defeating this mediocre leader, a god of nothing but boasting.
Well done