Welcome Thread!!!

DeletedUser66411

They will once they start losing the players
They already have lost most of their playerbase which is why they are trying to suck dry the remaining few who still play. Also, can anyone who has played the watchtower world(s) give me some insight into whether this is a good feature or not? Intuitively it seems like a shit idea but I am curious if it is actually game breaking. w86 coming to a close and just deciding if I should dominate you all again.

SHAGAN888

Are you playing?

I had already announced my full retirement for the 45th time and my good friend Danny has asked me to play so damn is all i can say right now and as much as I hate this game for what its become cant hardly turn down a friend request now, plus just won w85 and on line poker is getting me no where lol...guess youll just have to play the world to find out the answer to that question....

shag

DeletedUser118892

Going to be a good world guys. Few premades -Let's make the most out of it.

Deleted User - 31145

well if i am coming out of retirement so are the rest of you :) Shags you know you cant resist the temptation of a party :)

and why do you get so many people ask to join the tribe before the world has even opened !!!!

DeletedUser118892

No idea - I only take them seriously if they have either joined with me (so they are beside me) or they will be restarting in 3 days aswell

Edit: and of course the players experience :p

DeletedUser118892

well if i am coming out of retirement so are the rest of you :) Shags you know you cant resist the temptation of a party :)

and why do you get so many people ask to join the tribe before the world has even opened !!!!

Will you guys be abusing PP?

SHAGAN888

Will you guys be abusing PP?

Thats a no on my part and besides once they reach 5 or so villages the pp abusers (noobs) get what they have coming so plz build up those villages for me with all the pp you can so i cant take them without spending mine..

shag

DeletedUser119197

Shag I know you love me really :p you might see me there as well, don't worry I won't trade my villages to the enemy :D if Kirk is there I will though :)

DeletedUser118892

Thats a no on my part and besides once they reach 5 or so villages the pp abusers (noobs) get what they have coming so plz build up those villages for me with all the pp you can so i cant take them without spending mine..

shag

Good - lets hope that this world will be a good fair one.

The externals will be good i think.

SHAGAN888

Shag I know you love me really :p you might see me there as well, don't worry I won't trade my villages to the enemy :D if Kirk is there I will though :)

Not sure what god you pray to but you best pray you are no where near me at all.....

nuff said,
shag

Last edited:

TheChimpyHD

Shag did you play on 80??

If there was at least one no PP world it'd probably be an amazing world with all the older players?

SHAGAN888

Shag did you play on 80??

If there was at least one no PP world it'd probably be an amazing world with all the older players?

w85 just ended yesterday and thats the last of the non pp worlds...
I did play on 80 but that world was not so serious for me...
shag

TheChimpyHD

w85 just ended yesterday and thats the last of the non pp worlds...
I did play on 80 but that world was not so serious for me...
shag
Hmmm, I was away from the game when that began, damn :(

I remember you on 80