Pop

DeletedUser118892

Hello everyone - couple of hours into the world now - few more tribes been made. Everyone is doing well. 28 personally have recruited a fair bit, but just to reassure everyone that we will be kicking players just before the beginners protection is over.

However, the rank 1 tribe - pop. If you read the description of the tribe - they are a Joke. They have an academy tribe already aswell.

So I would like to be the first leader to say that 28 will be boycotting anything to do with them, current players of pop, EX players of pop & leadership of pop.

If they want to try be trolls in the world - they will be given the silent treatment & will be destroyed later on in the game.

They can recruit as much as they want in our K. You will not succeed - Lions don't bother with sheep.

Happy hunting - Lloyd

DeletedUser118892

Why am I always put in the BS K with these Bs tribes hahaha

DeletedUser117086

Yeah not too impressed with them. I welcome it though more farms !

DeletedUser115558

The Commander This Post of yours remind me Atmospherecf who whenever starts a world beats a drum a lot and later just wash out from external when fail to succeed cause of XYZ reasons,

No advise for you as i think you know what are you doing but in TW never close any doors and always be ready to raid all windows :)

DeletedUser118892

The Commander This Post of yours remind me Atmospherecf who whenever starts a world beats a drum a lot and later just wash out from external when fail to succeed cause of XYZ reasons,

No advise for you as i think you know what are you doing but in TW never close any doors and always be ready to raid all windows :)

The door is closed ;)

If they think I won't be able to get myself a squad of spies in there they must be confident hehe

Lloyd

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tbh I dont care who he is.

He cannot speak about our great family like that.

I know right?

The cheek of it.

Poor guy - he thought his mass recruiting tribe would be top. But no... since 10:30am, another mean and nasty mass recruiting tribe has been top, so he has had to go to the great lengths of writing a post on the externals about it.

I tell you what: I will disband the tribes, if it upsets you that much. :(

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

ah, my-trolling-self is so proud when someone calls him a joke... ^^

though i guess you just have to be frustrated when mass recruiting noobs kick you on the ranks when you're full aswell.. :D

DeletedUser117086

Anyone who thinks that any sort of rank at this point in the game matters more than the dirt under your feet is a fool.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Anyone who thinks that any sort of rank at this point in the game matters more than the dirt under your feet is a fool.

yes, that is why i think his pointing on massrecruiters on externals (like his tribe) is really really lame... ^^

DeletedUser117086

Exactly - fool.
I never said i placed importance on ranks

yes, that is why i think his pointing on massrecruiters on externals (like his tribe) is really really lame... ^^
Truly i wish everyone the best of luck, i do not like mass recruiting but i never talked trash about it. I dont see why everyone is so upset with some forum trashtalk that they even had to put some choice names on the tribes description calling them all noobs.

Do what you wish but childish actions are not attractive. Then again who cares about being attractive... my tribes name is rage quit after all

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I never said i placed importance on ranks

Truly i wish everyone the best of luck, i do not like mass recruiting but i never talked trash about it. I dont see why everyone is so upset with some forum trashtalk that they even had to put some choice names on the tribes description calling them all noobs.

Do what you wish but childish actions are not attractive. Then again who cares about being attractive... my tribes name is rage quit after all

You may not have said anything about the ranks: for some reason you have a problem with our existence. I'm not sure what that is. Clearly you are an individual void of humour.

I sincerely apologise for the offence caused.

I have corrected the tribe description for you. <3

DeletedUser117086

You may not have said anything about the ranks: for some reason you have a problem with our existence. I'm not sure what that is. Clearly you are an individual void of humour.

I sincerely apologise for the offence caused.

I have corrected the tribe description for you. <3

Only thing i can say to this is ... oh deary my.

But honestly you existence does not bother me, i simply have an implicit dislike for mass recruiting, which may or may not be right of me.

Anyways if im truly devoid of humour my user must be true, in that case im in trouble.

Let the trash talk flow
Tpw;)

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Only thing i can say to this is ... oh deary my.

But honestly you existence does not bother me, i simply have an implicit dislike for mass recruiting, which may or may not be right of me.

Anyways if im truly devoid of humour my user must be true, in that case im in trouble.

Let the trash talk flow
Tpw;)

The Commander mass recruited Drowngod, for gods sake.

Yet a thread was made about POP! ?

28 = future most hated tribe on w92.

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

yeah, let's stop the trashtalk... as we are massrecruiting noobs, all i will say is; beware of matbev... :D