The Resistance

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
158f3bfc35d9438dc8bdba9db7aed67e.png

DeletedUser119932

Now this is an interesting development.

I'm sure TEA will be victorious as always, I mean it was certainly not only because of the sway of their large tribe they won previous altercations unlike their enemies.

I wish BiP great luck, because as we all know they will not be able to merge with or recruit from tribes like they've done it the past with BSB, P-W, etc, they do have an academy tribe going for them though.

TEA started off as a strong Norwegian premade, and has done pretty well for themselves and remained respected on the externals, it's clear who's the crowd favourite!

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10618707

Good defending from Bip, though not out of the realm of expectation but decent nonetheless.

DeletedUser117579

Come on dude lets be nice here.

I find this statement quite funny when even your leadership called me skilled here is the proof.
trex_say_good.png

Here you go. As Most of you have probably seen I have changed the user of the account to .Incoming Impact. I lost 1 Isolated village on the huge op against my account and killed 1.267.071 Units.

Yes I would not have been able to do this without my tribe.

Really think a bad player would have been able to do that ?

Thanks

Sam

That's called sarcasm...

Deleted User - 10618707

bdc14d5f6cb14a15a8ee393bbee14a1c.png

If it works, don't fix it.

But glad the hypocrisy is beginning to show, where you are condemning the own system you were very much apart of.