The Resistance

DeletedUser

the saying is supposed to go like "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". This way the author implies there is a sufficient level of functionality below the idealistic performance. Why would anyone ever try to fix something that "works"! That's a ridiculous premise.

gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
bdc14d5f6cb14a15a8ee393bbee14a1c.png

If it works, don't fix it.

But glad the hypocrisy is beginning to show, where you are condemning the own system you were very much apart of.

Why are you acting like you have any idea what I was, and was not apart of :rolleyes:

Kamadhenu

Can't we all just get along :)

Let's just fight this out like the civilized people we are....

It's a war, let's just have fun with it!

Lost One

Im not sure what the TEA brag is about ... 55 million troops lost just to even the stats... while BIP is sitting on 90% of its nuke still....

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
just my opinion....

1st post
Tribe | Villages gained | Villages lost | opponents killed offensively | opponents killed defensively

BIP 28 | 10 | 9,490,325 | 2,610,349
TEA 10 | 28 | 1,113,175 | 13,669,805

2nd post
BIP 60 | 78 | 15,783,924 (+6,293,599) | 36,545,571 (+33,935,222)
TEA 78 | 60 | 17,753,657 (+16,640,482) | 21,793,240 (+8,123,435)

3rd post
BIP 80 | 82 | 16,478,115 (+694,191) | 55,383,648 (+18,838,113)
TEA 82 | 80 | 23,792,104 (+6,038,447) | 23,612,888 (+1,819,648)

===============================================
how it looks based of the numbers in my warped mind
-----------------------------------------------
initial engagement

TEA seem to conquer villages with little effort from BIP defensively
BIP on the other hand by the looks of it had to fight hard for there conquers

1st phase

TEA increased there offensive by 25times that was sent previously and it looks like BIP got

there defences in order killing around 60-70% of incomings
BIP on the other hand seem to be slowing down offensively only sending 50% of what was sent

previously with TEA killing around 60% of those incomings

2nd phase

BIP offensive decreased further 1/7 to the previous phase yet gains 20 villages in the

process losing 75% of there troops sent
TEA continued with there offensive lowing the troops sent by 50% compared to the previous

phase with 75% dying by BIPs swords for a small gain of 4 villages

Questions that come to mind

Do BIP have the offensive troops to continue the fight or are they running low??
Can BIP continue the onslaught of TEAs offensive troops or will there defences be broken??
Will TEA be able to continue sending mass amounts of offence or will they eventually run

out??
are TEA running out of defence or did they just defend the wrong area??
will strategies change or will persistence prevail or will outsiders take the advantage of

the situation??

Time will tell
all in all this seems to be a good, decent fight
well done to both sides

was solely based of the numbers above
and percentages were roughly estimated
left out the outside influences and those that were banned/dismissed
and doesn't include undefended villages where no one died

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Who the hell could run out of nukes with all these lame ass buffs and flags? Nukes take 4 days to build :p TEA defending the whole border with Infamy and BiP. Who could be shocked that defense is limited? Defending was done well by all players involved and will continue to do well. If Infamy were to just pull their members from BiP and fight the world like TEA has tried to do :oops: this would be a much more interesting world and it would certainly last longer (who doesn't want to waste even more time of their lives on this game?) Certainly would gain more respect for Mike and Jorge if they did, so far this world they have just sat out of things and only played an opportunistic game. Fair enough for them, but I personally would rather see what some of the more established names of TW could do when they are in a situation that wasn't entirely in their favor. Perhaps I am just pandering in my need to see drama, but max effort has been running on TEA's end the whole world and I just would like to see what a "Elite Infamous Tribe" :rolleyes: could do to help carry their tribe to a non hugged and aligned :confused:win. Sounds like TEA should trade names with Infamy with all the hate on these forums huh?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

ah dudeeeee, use paragraphs mannnn. My eyes can't follow that shit. My mind says the forget that shit. And the writer in me says I shouldn't even try to read that shit due to the principle of the matter.

I mean just tap the enter key twice with your pinky finger every once in awhile. You can even do

it randomly. It will at least keep the reader engaged and interested in what youre saying.

Deleted User - 10618707

Im not sure what the TEA brag is about ... 55 million troops lost just to even the stats... while BIP is sitting on 90% of its nuke still....

Nukes are already rebuilt, all mine are lol.

Also given that you guys declared war then obviously you should have had the preparation advantage to both take us by surprise and gain easier caps but to also have your frontlines prestacked in preparation for war. Furthermore, you've had an addition 5-6 days after the war had started to further stack in preparation for our first offensive...and even after all of that time, you are still losing. That's something to brag about. lel

DeletedUser

Cute how you guys like each other's posts immediately.

(im just envious cuz my tribemates on 88, 83, 77, and 71 have never given me rep or liked my posts. They are jerks.I wish i had friends like you guys)

Lost One

Oh How I love how TEA players only see things the way 'They" want to see them :rolleyes:.... I guess since you guys are winning the war n all :cool: ... You guys also have duped your academy tribe into dumping nukes and nobles onto the frontline, in a desperate and feeble attempt to weaken it for yourselves...also a glaring misrepresentation of the true war , since our main target got (cough) (banned) ...

Even if you compare OP to OP , TEA had to spend twice the troops for the same amount of villages gained...

It will be fun to see how TEA slices the stats To their favor in a week or two. ;)

Me thinks that they will just keep cycling in and out players from PW to keep the stats and rank fresh. :D

Deleted User - 10618707

Oh How I love how TEA players only see things the way 'They" want to see them :rolleyes:.... I guess since you guys are winning the war n all :cool: ... You guys also have duped your academy tribe into dumping nukes and nobles onto the frontline, in a desperate and feeble attempt to weaken it for yourselves...also a glaring misrepresentation of the true war , since our main target got (cough) (banned) ...

Even if you compare OP to OP , TEA had to spend twice the troops for the same amount of villages gained...

It will be fun to see how TEA slices the stats To their favor in a week or two. ;)

Me thinks that they will just keep cycling in and out players from PW to keep the stats and rank fresh. :D

Going solely based on the trend of the last few days....stats in another week or two aren't likely to be in your favour...

Though you are using absolute measures rather than relative and comparative ones to compare performance. Like I outlined above, Bip would have had certain advantages due to the fact that they declared first, therefore they should have capped more in their first op and lost less when it was there turn to defend.

Though I love how you avoid refuting these points because there is no way to change the fact of the matter, you guys failed at using your advantage.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Going solely based on the trend of the last few days....stats in another week or two aren't likely to be in your favour...

Though you are using absolute measures rather than relative and comparative ones to compare performance. Like I outlined above, Bip would have had certain advantages due to the fact that they declared first, therefore they should have capped more in their first op and lost less when it was there turn to defend.

Though I love how you avoid refuting these points because there is no way to change the fact of the matter, you guys failed at using your advantage.

*IF* you add Noble king, where our main objective was, the stats will look alot diffrently. How easily we carved out a massive cluster. I am well aware that he quit and gave up when all them red nukes were inbound, but that was our plan.

You recruited bad players, you pay the price. Thats the same thing with this family tribe you got going, when they jump ship cause they cant handle the pressure, the stats will show favour for us.

I just think its very cute when Tea thinks they are ahead in caps, well certainly if you only look in one way. 40% of our offensive is just counted in, add the other 60% and you are behind quite abit.

Deleted User - 10618707

*IF* you add Noble king, where our main objective was, the stats will look alot diffrently. How easily we carved out a massive cluster. I am well aware that he quit and gave up when all them red nukes were inbound, but that was our plan.

You recruited bad players, you pay the price. Thats the same thing with this family tribe you got going, when they jump ship cause they cant handle the pressure, the stats will show favour for us.

I just think its very cute when Tea thinks they are ahead in caps, well certainly if you only look in one way. 40% of our offensive is just counted in, add the other 60% and you are behind quite abit.

I love how you guys trying to make it seem as if Noble King was the main objective since you op on Hard Nutz didn't go so well, what was it, 3-4 caps within the hour of landinng? Lol

Deleted User - 10618707

ff4220ad73a24be19699d00b337589a9.png

2f95048e9d7e4e529d4b9d7417fd7d3b.png

The hypocrisy is real, the fact that over 50% of all the villages you own, you nobled from ex-tribemates instantly after you left the said tribe, with the remainder being majority barb nobles.Such game play, so impressed.

Lost One

Nice try deflecting on Seven Devils .... but Who cares if he ate 2hard villages while a member of BIP... nothing he has done could compare to what TEA has... so , nice try....