Pop

deja vu3

I know I said I will be back here after a few weeks or so but even you all should move on.
If they are seriously teaching the new players, then hats off to them, if not then it is only part of a plan which has already been laid out. Even if some of these guys who are learners end up improving, it is a good thing for tribal wars, where the community is only decreasing.
I suggest you all to move on too, in a few weeks time we can all come back here and talk about the POP family.

DeletedUser119197

I know I said I will be back here after a few weeks or so but even you all should move on.
If they are seriously teaching the new players, then hats off to them, if not then it is only part of a plan which has already been laid out. Even if some of these guys who are learners end up improving, it is a good thing for tribal wars, where the community is only decreasing.
I suggest you all to move on too, in a few weeks time we can all come back here and talk about the POP family.

So right, I reckon one world we should have a dedication to teach all new players lol, I've taught a lot and they have turned out great,, but one can only teach so many until he can't be arsed. I have got to that point now

#TWNeedsNewPlayers

DeletedUser70389

Read through the first four pages. Let me sum it up. The commander and a select few are butt hurt that POP! Fam has 4 tribes.

The commander recruited black flags.

Great job to POP! You all have recruited some very good player and some players willing to learn. With the veteran members at the helm those inexperienced players will grow just fine.

Commander you should go ahead and save yourself from a headache and kick flags. The guy is a baffoon.

DeletedUser118892

Read through the first four pages. Let me sum it up. The commander and a select few are butt hurt that POP! Fam has 4 tribes.

The commander recruited black flags.

Great job to POP! You all have recruited some very good player and some players willing to learn. With the veteran members at the helm those inexperienced players will grow just fine.

Commander you should go ahead and save yourself from a headache and kick flags. The guy is a baffoon.

He finally left because he got bullied - for anyone who didn't know, I only had him here because he always makes tribes and they are super aggressive - so I wanted to wait until BP was over so most players had a tribe *cough* pop *cough* - so he wouldn't be able to create a good one

You can ask my tribe mates - or I can get the logs if you don't believe me

Lloyd

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
He finally left because he got bullied - for anyone who didn't know, I only had him here because he always makes tribes and they are super aggressive - so I wanted to wait until BP was over so most players had a tribe *cough* pop *cough* - so he wouldn't be able to create a good one

You can ask my tribe mates - or I can get the logs if you don't believe me

Lloyd

That's probably worse than just recruiting him and giving him a chance =/

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

ah, keep enemies close? good good, great tactician right there if i may add... though the thing that you're afraid of him while flaming POP! is kinda hilarious... ^^ so next time you cross path with chris, try recruiting him aswell... well, no worries here, we don't know what we are doing, so we're not threath to you... :D and don't forget about matbev1... ^^

DeletedUser115558

Raavna your an idiot. Do you realize Atmospherecf is a member of the top 3 tribes in both W90 and W91. Get your facts straight before you start talking shit. People need to leave Ronnie alone. His a freaken legend.

I completely Agree with about freaken legend ...lol

Get your Facts right and its better first read in what context i posted that one. If you talk about his presence in top 3-4 tribe than you must read his post too about his tribe on external especially the initial posts than you realize what i am talking and what was the plot. About w90 his tribe members left to form another tribe ....anyways good to see you.

As this thread going interesting after POP turning a mass recruiting tribe with some skilled players their too and also interesting to see Some players who in the past rejected the Family tribe concept is now backing it with the post like teaching new players etc. etc......lol

DeletedUser118892

ah, keep enemies close? good good, great tactician right there if i may add... though the thing that you're afraid of him while flaming POP! is kinda hilarious... ^^ so next time you cross path with chris, try recruiting him aswell... well, no worries here, we don't know what we are doing, so we're not threath to you... :D and don't forget about matbev1... ^^

Hardly afraid of BF - I just played him, now he doesn't have a tribe.

It doesn't matter what I say - there will be haters - don't bother me, keep giving me the attention I love it ;)

DeletedUser119047

I completely Agree with about freaken legend ...lol

Get your Facts right and its better first read in what context i posted that one. If you talk about his presence in top 3-4 tribe than you must read his post too about his tribe on external especially the initial posts than you realize what i am talking and what was the plot. About w90 his tribe members left to form another tribe ....anyways good to see you.

As this thread going interesting after POP turning a mass recruiting tribe with some skilled players their too and also interesting to see Some players who in the past rejected the Family tribe concept is now backing it with the post like teaching new players etc. etc......lol

Raavna get off Atmospherecf's nuts. I'm getting tired of atmos being mentioned in every damn world... Can we just focus on W92 players only..

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I knew raavna only lately, his loyalty to the tribe he is in, or his tribemates is really admirable.. Also his perspective and reviews are unique. Before calling someone something , you and the other "nuts" licker try to test your IQ and see if its above 55.

DeletedUser119636

I never seen this much support for a family tribe before, but I guess their is a first for everything these days. Maybe next world we'll all start with 4 family tribes. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

no offense, raavna is a shit player, and yes I've played with him before

HeyMyNameIsWendy

I never seen this much support for a family tribe before, but I guess their is a first for everything these days. Maybe next world we'll all start with 4 family tribes. :rolleyes:
That would be a delightful experience!!!
giphy.gif

DeletedUser119636

Family tribes v. Family tribes. You can't hug that one out. :)