The Resistance

DeletedUser93954

We care because he bagged HardNutz for doing the exact same thing.

These "things" that TEA do, I've said it before and I'll say it again, everyone else is doing too. We just get the flak because we're number 1.

Mithrae

You lads really need something to settle this argument. Something objective and incontrovertible:
440px-Measuring-tape.jpg

Srsly folks, TEA has conquered about 2.2% of BiP's villages and BiP have conquered about 1.9% of TEA's. Neither side is winning yet :p

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Well, lets be fair. Hardnutz is banned and tea is catching up in caps? Ill be honest with you, after noble king/fnb clean up i had no nobles.

Oh , i felt nothinn nobling darth, he did nothing for us. Ucanteme quit, internalled- good friend of me. Adam also a good friend that now will co play in bip.

That said, leaving 2hard meant alot of players would be nobled. But i like to think alot of us made it to take revenge on tea for what has happened. Quite a few asked me to kill tea for them, and i take such promises very sacredly.

Tea is meeting the first line of defence right now, soon ex dist get to meet the wrath of 2hard , something i also promised a few months ago. We do not forgive nor do we forget.

I am very confident in our skill to overcome tea, as i have seen what tea can muster. As everyone can see, tea is recruiting p-w accounts, which is going to prove so usefull ;-)

I been in 2hard, massrecruiting has flaws. Tea knows this, and they are digging their own grave.

We will see how good you guys are, so who will be next to run? To save stats

Badsmiley

Pretty certain nobody in BiP has given up, the frontline players are showing great morale and really enjoys the game at this point it seems like.

Age of Ultron

Well, lets be fair. Hardnutz is banned and tea is catching up in caps? Ill be honest with you, after noble king/fnb clean up i had no nobles.

Oh , i felt nothinn nobling darth, he did nothing for us. Ucanteme quit, internalled- good friend of me. Adam also a good friend that now will co play in bip.

That said, leaving 2hard meant alot of players would be nobled. But i like to think alot of us made it to take revenge on tea for what has happened. Quite a few asked me to kill tea for them, and i take such promises very sacredly.

Tea is meeting the first line of defence right now, soon ex dist get to meet the wrath of 2hard , something i also promised a few months ago. We do not forgive nor do we forget.

I am very confident in our skill to overcome tea, as i have seen what tea can muster. As everyone can see, tea is recruiting p-w accounts, which is going to prove so usefull ;-)

I been in 2hard, massrecruiting has flaws. Tea knows this, and they are digging their own grave.

You decide to break the alliance , you declared war on Tea , you decide not to stack your frontlines , nor bother to snipe any incs , then jump on and join BiP , leaving your old mates behind , and now you talk about avenging them :X
If you cared so much about them , you wouldnt leave them behind to die , reality is that you're just an opportunist.

Deleted User - 10618707

I seriously love it when you respond lol, such entertainment. So after you backstabbed your ex members, the same ones you vowed to stay with an die even, just to stand up to TEA...right? What about kingtax? Erik? Prince?Lain? Not only ex2hard but Bip also when you jumped to 2hard to save your skin? What's your rationale for them all? In reality you are nothing but a hypocrite who jumps tribes in order to save your own skin under the guise of being morally conscious.

What TEA did to you? You mean be the reason why 2hard survived that far? The ones you tried to backstab, lel.

If this was the first line of defense, then i can't wait to see the other lines of defense, then again,I've seen your skill, and heard personally about it...nothing surprising yet :D. But we can't be that bad, i mean you've already turned to internalling Finewe because of us, but I'm sure you'll give some other reason for him being internalled, lost like Noble King quit because he was bored:oops:.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if you leave Bip for a 2nd time if the opportunity presented itself, unlike yourself, in TEA; most of us are loyal to the tribe win or lose. Anyway, war is far from over, lets just enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Soooo elephant in the room, I know we aren't supposed to talk about bans but its been about a week is Hardnutz ever going to be unbanned thats a decent amount of frontline that became a safe zone for TEA stats so the stats are a bit flawed at the moment. Both sides should enjoy the war and get on with it bickering about past wrongs get you nowhere.

DeletedUser50733

Im not sure what the TEA brag is about ... 55 million troops lost just to even the stats... while BIP is sitting on 90% of its nuke still....

Yeah please keep sitting on those nukes, TEA's are rebuilt already lol

You guys also have duped your academy tribe into dumping nukes and nobles onto the frontline, in a desperate and feeble attempt to weaken it for yourselves

PW know exactly what we're doing, we're all in this together. There is no duping necessary, we all wanna beat you ;) If we spend nukes to help TEA make a cap, great, thats a result. If we spend nukes and they die with no cap, well its rebuilt in less than a week anyway!

DeletedUser

Well TEA seem to be doing better recently than they were at the start of the war, to be expected given that BiP had the initiative, even though TEA should have been ready. Good job on equalling things out so far, we'll see if it continues and what is going to happen to hardnutz as well.

TEA's problem is still that Infamy are just waiting there, ready to jump in on a moments notice. Fortunately TEA does seem to be delaying them with rim tribe meatshields. It seems Infamy have broken through one of TEA's puppets in Wicked so it will be interesting to see how many people survive from there if any. I imagine W A R will probably be next or perhaps Infamy will go straight for the jugular.

BiP doesn't have as much pressure on them diplomatically so they are probably fine with the way the war is going, but it is a long road yet.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You decide to break the alliance , you declared war on Tea , you decide not to stack your frontlines , nor bother to snipe any incs , then jump on and join BiP , leaving your old mates behind , and now you talk about avenging them :X
If you cared so much about them , you wouldnt leave them behind to die , reality is that you're just an opportunist.

No, Tea broke the alliance, not us. Tea declared war on us by attacking us, we only made it official. No, fronts were stacked, just not all of them, due to the 360 war we wern't going to win. No, we sniped, but an account sat and gave Tea all times so almost everything was anti sniped. Yes, i got with me almost all of 2Hard i cared for, there are some that didn't make it yes. But for the greater good. Oh, don't get me wrong, if everyone would have wanted to stand and fight, i would have done so. BiP gave us an offer which was very favourable for 2Hard (those who did shit) and we got a chance to fight Tea on equal terms.

I would consider myself as an opportunist, yes. I take the chances i get to noble stuff, but tribe jumping, i try to not do. Dumb misstakes has been done this world, i agree.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We did not break the alliance. We ended it after King Banana sent us a voice recording of his conversation with KingRagnar which clearly states that he was planning on backstabbing us and that the alliance was fake. This recording is readily available so I don't know why you continue to deny that this was the case? It looks like BiP/2Hard can no longer play games and are finally faced with a real war.

And may I remind everyone that you declared on us and failed to cap a single village for the duration.

The best tribe did win.

0919aa77f0210bfd21259702683018ac.png

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I seriously love it when you respond lol, such entertainment. So after you backstabbed your ex members, the same ones you vowed to stay with an die even, just to stand up to TEA...right? What about kingtax? Erik? Prince?Lain? Not only ex2hard but Bip also when you jumped to 2hard to save your skin? What's your rationale for them all? In reality you are nothing but a hypocrite who jumps tribes in order to save your own skin under the guise of being morally conscious.

What TEA did to you? You mean be the reason why 2hard survived that far? The ones you tried to backstab, lel.

If this was the first line of defense, then i can't wait to see the other lines of defense, then again,I've seen your skill, and heard personally about it...nothing surprising yet :D. But we can't be that bad, i mean you've already turned to internalling Finewe because of us, but I'm sure you'll give some other reason for him being internalled, lost like Noble King quit because he was bored:oops:.

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if you leave Bip for a 2nd time if the opportunity presented itself, unlike yourself, in TEA; most of us are loyal to the tribe win or lose. Anyway, war is far from over, lets just enjoy it.

TEA takes credit in 2Hard suriving that far? Seriously? That's absolutely pathetic. You guys sat a couple of accounts, thanks for that. Besides, you're the ones applying 2Hard tactics, so maybe you should thank us for helping you guys survive this far.

Why are you even responding and posting here about 2Hard history, when you have close to no clue about anything that went down? Lain? Lain quit long before all this. KingTAZ, you can't even spell his name right, he was an ex Wet player I didn't know at all. And then you're saying I jumped to 2Hard to save my skin? Are you serious with this statement? I jumped from a comfortable frontline with backup from great BiP accounts, to instead having no stacks whatsoever and facing a huge front against said accounts. How is that saving your own skin? And the ones I vowed to stay and die with ended up in BiP, so how does it even make sense to stay in 2Hard and die when they're in BiP?

Still waiting to see you do anything of importance on this world, so far the only thing you've done is make oblivious posts on the externals. But I mean, there's some credit to that aswell I guess. Rank 58 OD says it all though, doesn't it. Talk about being relevant :D

It's all good though, banter and propaganda is what the externals is made for amirite?

DeletedUser107656

Still waiting to see you do anything of importance on this world, so far the only thing you've done is make oblivious posts on the externals. But I mean, there's some credit to that aswell I guess. Rank 58 OD says it all though, doesn't it. Talk about being relevant :D

It's all good though, banter and propaganda is what the externals is made for amirite?

Not sure about this bit :p

Clearly leading the tribe which bent you over and made you run to Bip is of someone importance to the world:cool:

DeletedUser50733

TEA takes credit in 2Hard suriving that far? Seriously? That's absolutely pathetic. You guys sat a couple of accounts, thanks for that. Besides, you're the ones applying 2Hard tactics, so maybe you should thank us for helping you guys survive this far.

Why are you even responding and posting here about 2Hard history, when you have close to no clue about anything that went down? Lain? Lain quit long before all this. KingTAZ, you can't even spell his name right, he was an ex Wet player I didn't know at all. And then you're saying I jumped to 2Hard to save my skin? Are you serious with this statement? I jumped from a comfortable frontline with backup from great BiP accounts, to instead having no stacks whatsoever and facing a huge front against said accounts. How is that saving your own skin? And the ones I vowed to stay and die with ended up in BiP, so how does it even make sense to stay in 2Hard and die when they're in BiP?

I just find it hilarious after you left BiP and gave them shit on here you are now back there as if nothing happened. Talk about sticking to your guns, lol

Not sure about this bit :p

Clearly leading the tribe which bent you over and made you run to Bip is of someone importance to the world:cool:
I'm surprised they took him back. It's like the scenario where a husband cheats on his wife, leaves her for the bit on the side, then comes crawling back when it all goes pear-shaped.

Why would you even do that to yourself lol where's your pride lad :rolleyes:

Deleted User - 10618707

Soooo elephant in the room, I know we aren't supposed to talk about bans but its been about a week is Hardnutz ever going to be unbanned thats a decent amount of frontline that became a safe zone for TEA stats so the stats are a bit flawed at the moment. Both sides should enjoy the war and get on with it bickering about past wrongs get you nowhere.

Depends on how you look at it, that's pretty of frontline of Bip not easily accessible :x

DeletedUser119759

Its only a matter of time when Infamy declares on TEA. I honestly don't think TEA can defeat Infamy in a 1vs1 battle. Infamy has better quality players than BIP and good leaders (im not saying BIP bad bad leaders...)

Look at Infamy's front line players against TEA..

Mithrae

Its only a matter of time when Infamy declares on TEA. I honestly don't think TEA can defeat Infamy in a 1vs1 battle. Infamy has better quality players than BIP and good leaders (im not saying BIP bad bad leaders...)

Look at Infamy's front line players against TEA..

Anyone who looks at TEA's dominance of the southern half of the world might guess that Infamy will declare. Not sure that's true though. Granted, that was probably the reason both for 2HARD's betrayal of TEA, and BiP's betrayal of Defy and merge with 2HARD; fear of TEA's unimpeded growth. But with this war now in play, Infamy don't really need to worry about that so much. And when all's said and done, TEA aren't even at 20% dominance yet - it's still a long, long haul to anything even approaching a world win. Infamy still have plenty of room to quietly grow in their third of the world, letting the TEA and BiP members grow weary of constant warfare while deciding on who they'll recruit and how they'll proceed if and when one of their rivals gets past, say, the 30% or 40% mark.

Tough call on which is the sneakier approach, and which will prove the more successful - TEA's nearly constant warfare with top tribes and strategic recruitment, or Infamy's low profile opportunism. Both have a pretty solid chance of the world win, I'd guess.

DeletedUser120237

Why is this kn*b seven devils still mentioning my name? :0

Get over it no I didn't quit because of incomings, no I didn't quit because i saw ur red nukes...
My recollection is that other than when Ragnar done the dirty on me and screwed me over bip took how many villages from me??? I was a solo player with no backing from a tribe and yes that's correct u didn't cap one village from me....
I think u will find I capped 12 villages from bip without losing a single village to you... hence this is why U decided to use me in ur game of tricks, lies and backstabbing because u knew this was the only way u would break me down...
Quite frankly if u can't defend 3000 incomings with the new watchtower system then u are a poor poor player in my eyes..
I quit because I was bored of ur games and lies and dirty tricks not for any other reason and for one last time because all I hear is bip players claiming I was kicked 'yawn' I left tea because I was fed up of the world...

Seven devils let's face it ur a laughing stock on the forums... things u stated and moaned about other players doin a few weeks ago U have done the exact same thing.. u make urself look so silly it's actually quite comical to read (as a lot of the other players who read the forum will agree)...

Please leave me out the stats because quite frankly if ur using the stats on me to actually try to justify the rest of ur stats the last few days then ur in a world of trouble in this war

Michael