Pop

HeyMyNameIsWendy

I see support for good tribes lead by good people all the time.
giphy.gif

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

I only had him here because he always makes tribes and they are super aggressive -

oh, i must have missunderstood something here then, rather then understanding you didn't want him to form tribe... :D

ok, just ran into some interesting forum disscusion, so let's make few things clear;
SqaDvI.jpg

How do you plan on teaching 8 tribes (400 members)?

Heard that you are here to break your own record of no. of family tribes.

Good plan to "teach" and get juicy villages ready to be internalled by the main tribe because we all know how family tribes work.

I know I said I will be back here after a few weeks or so but even you all should move on.
If they are seriously teaching the new players, then hats off to them, if not then it is only part of a plan which has already been laid out. Even if some of these guys who are learners end up improving, it is a good thing for tribal wars, where the community is only decreasing.
I suggest you all to move on too, in a few weeks time we can all come back here and talk about the POP family.

so i hope you get why 28 is all sceptic about family tribes. probably goes for everyone else. my guess would be that they were just jelaous of our future internals... that, or scared of numbers... well, your spies should've already gave up our plans, lineup etc., so i'm sure you have better idea of us... ^^

so please, as i despise backstabbing, keep it to yourself. as far as using your spies to backstabb us etc. etc., welcome to try... see how it works out for drowngod... :D

as for rest comments regarding families, you are welcome to create and run... this is pretty new to us aswell, but my guess would be that by now, people would rather try behave under normal leadership instead of being internalized by pros... for anything else, feel free to check our forums, we're only starting now... ^^

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    180.4 KB · Views: 6

DeletedUser118892

oh, i must have missunderstood something here then, rather then understanding you didn't want him to form tribe... :D

ok, just ran into some interesting forum disscusion, so let's make few things clear;
SqaDvI.jpg

so i hope you get why 28 is all sceptic about family tribes. probably goes for everyone else. my guess would be that they were just jelaous of our future internals... that, or scared of numbers... well, your spies should've already gave up our plans, lineup etc., so i'm sure you have better idea of us... ^^

so please, as i despise backstabbing, keep it to yourself. as far as using your spies to backstabb us etc. etc., welcome to try... see how it works out for drowngod... :D

as for rest comments regarding families, you are welcome to create and run... this is pretty new to us aswell, but my guess would be that by now, people would rather try behave under normal leadership instead of being internalized by pros... for anything else, feel free to check our forums, we're only starting now... ^^

lol - you can call me a backstabber and all that - but on W91 sam wanted to recruit 5 players then eat the rest. Sorry for trying to protect them. The player that said that needs to get some balls - because i most likely kept him alive the whole world.

people need to remember what you have done for them. I could've left that world with the academy tribe - but they were going to get eaten.

I don't mind the hate - but when the player can't even show his name - you know they are just jealous.

and how the hell am i trying to stay alive on W91 - my village name has been quitting for the past couple of days. If you didn't see my "Going out with a bang" post aswell - you're all so fucking dumb it's scary.

furthermore - how on earth can you compare me to blackflags - he demands people support him and attack for him. He was also demanding PP to his account when he was with us.

I don't do that shit - So stop trying to make me look bad - I'm the most loyal player to my members & relations.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

lol - you can call me a backstabber and all that - but on W91 sam wanted to recruit 5 players then eat the rest. Sorry for trying to protect them. The player that said that needs to get some balls - because i most likely kept him alive the whole world.

people need to remember what you have done for them. I could've left that world with the academy tribe - but they were going to get eaten.

I don't mind the hate - but when the player can't even show his name - you know they are just jealous.

and how the hell am i trying to stay alive on W91 - my village name has been quitting for the past couple of days. If you didn't see my "Going out with a bang" post aswell - you're all so fucking dumb it's scary.

i do not care about any of that, you started this topic, so enjoy spotlight. those are words from various players crossing paths with you, so make of it what you want. i sure as hell know what would i think...

my decision was to cover up their names, so you missed that one aswell.

as for being dumb, i was just checking if you'll bitc* around with something like "my spies are so good i know that guys name"... another miss i guess... :D

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lloyd you know I had a lot of respect for you.

You continue to talk complete rubbish about me and my tribe on W91. Wanna know something funny a couple of your members in your W92 tribe were loyal to me and continue to be. If you continue to talking utter rubbish here I will make sure that information is leaked to people who need it. I have had it up to here with your rubbish and if this continues I will make sure your tribe do not win this world.

End of the day mate your the one who back stabbed your tribe mates here.

So Enjoy your mass recruiting wreck of a tribe.

Sam

Tyrell Wellick

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

furthermore - how on earth can you compare me to blackflags - he demands people support him and attack for him. He was also demanding PP to his account when he was with us.

I don't do that shit - So stop trying to make me look bad - I'm the most loyal player to my members & relations.

triggering.png

DeletedUser117086

Quick clear-up-
I dont think most ( i think ) are scared of multi family tribes early game. Its more of a looking down upon it feeling. Family tribes limit farm space like crazy and can be incredibly hard to keep organized. Ops this early in the game will be incredibly diffiluct to pull off on a full family scale making enemy single member ops a cakewalk. Also in order to have a family that large one has to mass recruit; which is generally looked upon as " noob tactic".

Thats the general idea, and why it is such a hot topic. I say let them do as they wish. If they succeed- good for them, not many could pull that off. Maybe we can learn something from it
If they fail- well you just got 150 new farms. Whos gonna complain about that

DeletedUser118892

Time to listen to tribe mates and lay off externals for a bit hahahah - good chat guys

and sam i don't mean to keep bringing you up - Not my fault people keep bringing this up.

DeletedUser118892

one last thing - sam you jumped 600 points in an hour you cheating scum bag - but hey i'm the hated one

none of my business..

DeletedUser118892

600 points in an hour

i feel happy that i'm making you spend all this money on me ;) I feel special.. 50k pp is $700

DeletedUser119950

Sam got rekt by TEA on w90,so he went to heal his frustration on w91,and now that he is back on w90 getting rekt yet again by TEA, he is again back this time on w92 to (yes you guessed right) heal his frustration by doing some monkey stuff YET AGAIN. This man doesn't know of words "getting tired" of monkey business.

DeletedUser118892

Sam got rekt by TEA on w90,so he went to heal his frustration on w91,and now that he is back on w90 getting rekt yet again by TEA, he is again back this time on w92 to (yes you guessed right) heal his frustration by doing some monkey stuff YET AGAIN. This man doesn't know of words "getting tired" of monkey business.

He's playing to rim me - because i backstabbed him on w91 - boohoo sam - I would backstab you again, again and again.

59dbcd4fbd822d9e6a7de645177f52a1.png

bloody admin of TW - getting annoyed because someone backstabbed him - grow up sam - it's a war game - players play dirty, It's what makes the game fun.

DeletedUser118892

He's playing to rim me - because i backstabbed him on w91 - boohoo sam - I would backstab you again, again and again.

59dbcd4fbd822d9e6a7de645177f52a1.png

bloody admin of TW - getting annoyed because someone backstabbed him - grow up sam - it's a war game - players play dirty, It's what makes the game fun.

It makes me horny - the fact that you now have to deal with the rest of the K on world 91 - Instead of having my academy tribe to just be there ready to internal.

I ain't actually a bad guy - i may do bad things at times - but it's what the games about.. This is not what it's about.

So sam - come on hurry up and move your village next to mine and try rim me - il make sure i quit before you get your nobles - just to waste your money

DeletedUser119932

The item has expired, we will not be going after you on w92. I know you don't trust us, but all we can do it reiterate this, as it is the truth.

Oh and we were never trying to claim we were admins! I added a new message saying we would never imply such a thing once I saw that it could be interpreted that way!