Pop

DeletedUser117086

U guys shouldnt be so harsh on him.

A tribe member told me on 91 he nobled a 300 point villa and got it to 2k in less than two days !

Now if that doesnt take some next level skill i dont know what does.

SARCASM SARCASM

DeletedUser119932

U guys shouldnt be so harsh on him.

A tribe member told me on 91 he nobled a 300 point villa and got it to 2k in less than two days !

Now if that doesnt take some next level skill i dont know what does.

SARCASM SARCASM

I feel you man, these people just can't appreciate a high point to troop ratio.

DeletedUser118892

You know what pop - I take back everything I said about you guys.

Having a family tribe is fine by me - considering this now

Doesn't even compare

SHAGAN888

Oh shagan get a grip, someone give me an account near this unconsiderate dirty fool.

You can relocate over here and I could only pray you're that smart....
Nice village name btw would be nice if you could at least spell my name right noob.....Im no grammar nazi but you are flat out one of the worse ones in here, must be your schooling....

shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser118892

You can relocate over here and I could only pray your that smart....
Nice village name btw would be nice if you could at least spell my name right noob.....Im no grammar nazi but you are flat out one of the worse ones in here, must be your schooling....

shag

Shag.. really.... you come back to this xD

SHAGAN888

Yeah sorry been busy with tribal stuff but I do plan to get in her a bit more now.
shag

DeletedUser119197

You can relocate over here and I could only pray you're that smart....

shag

Tut you are so delusional.. bro I call you shaghan because it's short for shag-hansolo you remind me of him, i have told you this before lol on voice calls what you used to do with me :p you loved ringing me up at silly o clock in the morning talking about tribal wars :D

And yes please someone just anyone.. I know you probs like this fool more than me... as he's been around longer. But doesn't mean he should be treated like a god when all he does is says "I have friends I have friends don't mess with me I have friends"

Bro everyone has friends just come rim me like you've always wanted too, and lol I know it's to late to relocate but bro you don't understand.... I have "friends" who want me on there account who are near you lol. I have players in your tribe! What want me on there account. Your garbage. And you'll always be garbage until you war against me. You always make threats. It's been 2 worlds and you still haven't done anything or your "friends"

Come at me bro:rolleyes:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Quick clear-up-
I dont think most ( i think ) are scared of multi family tribes early game. Its more of a looking down upon it feeling. Family tribes limit farm space like crazy and can be incredibly hard to keep organized. Ops this early in the game will be incredibly diffiluct to pull off on a full family scale making enemy single member ops a cakewalk. Also in order to have a family that large one has to mass recruit; which is generally looked upon as " noob tactic".

Thats the general idea, and why it is such a hot topic. I say let them do as they wish. If they succeed- good for them, not many could pull that off. Maybe we can learn something from it
If they fail- well you just got 150 new farms. Whos gonna complain about that

you have to understand few things here; you don't get to flame competition and get away with it just because you think you're 2pro for them. + it is both lame and disrespectfull, no matter who you flame. most likely, he was trying to gather some external rep points by playing smarta** in the beggining of the world and look cool with his diplomacy boycott. no one messes with big mean scary guys. and as it turned out, instead of being pro, his tribe is filled with backstabbers as more people said so and maxed out members... so guess what will happen to them in the future... i'll give you a hint;

He's playing to rim me - because i backstabbed him on w91 - boohoo sam - I would backstab you again, again and again.

59dbcd4fbd822d9e6a7de645177f52a1.png

bloody admin of TW - getting annoyed because someone backstabbed him - grow up sam - it's a war game - players play dirty, It's what makes the game fun.

2nd thing you should understand is that our posts were suppoused to be about trolling (like we don't know why family tribes fall apart lol), right to a part " you're all so fucking dumb it's scary."... well, guess who turned out to be dumb now...

now we talk serious...

next thing you all pros (and i can see so many of you here) are suppoused to understand is, that TW is depleting with players. only 14% of our players (above 60 have took poll) have stated they play less then a year. which gives you actually a lot of players who are either experienced, need to learn a few things or want to give a shot with this experiment, etc. now, giving a shot here is crucial, because nowadays you have either elitistic tribes, disorganized or few of them in the middle inbetween those 2 categories.

also, we're not here to play tribal hugs, we're here to take this experiment throughout game. learning people about dodging, sniping, sending fake trains, farm runs is merely mechanism that can be done easily, but what we want is to give them chance to understand this game before some of you pros eats them or backstabbs them. that being said, who's dumb enough to actually think 200 players will stick around for doing so? check those flaming POP for that answer i guess. rules have been set, guides are being written, only those who will follow them will be allowed to stick around. so there's true story of POP that you might want to think about. wether we succeed or not- not that i really care, important thing is that we tried while everyone else just bother to conquer the world. ^^

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

I don't do that shit - So stop trying to make me look bad - I'm the most loyal player to my members & relations.

all of my posts were replies to you and nothing was fabricated. which would mean; if even you feel that you now look bad, it is most likely because you've done it yourself.

so here's a word of advice for you. take hint from your tribesmates and cool it for a moment. cause tribe looks bad just as their leader does.

Michael Corleone.

all this mud slinging is why i stay out of the forums i dont need to drop down to that level i try to do mine on the battlefield if i lose i lose i do not take it personaly or insult others there is no need for it try to always be the better person
I think it truly has gotten worse these past few years.

HeyMyNameIsWendy

all this mud slinging is why i stay out of the forums i dont need to drop down to that level i try to do mine on the battlefield if i lose i lose i do not take it personaly or insult others there is no need for it try to always be the better person
Totally agree, its not necessary at all, especially at this early stage in the world

DeletedUser120056

Just reading this fully. If The POP! Family do decide to war 28, that'll be very interesting to see. The politics of that war will be hilarious!!!

DeletedUser118892

Just reading this fully. If The POP! Family do decide to war 28, that'll be very interesting to see. The politics of that war will be hilarious!!!

4 days into the world already talking about wars :p

Us and pop have a great relationship

aetegan

you have to understand few things here; you don't get to flame competition and get away with it just because you think you're 2pro for them. + it is both lame and disrespectfull, no matter who you flame. most likely, he was trying to gather some external rep points by playing smarta** in the beggining of the world and look cool with his diplomacy boycott. no one messes with big mean scary guys. and as it turned out, instead of being pro, his tribe is filled with backstabbers as more people said so and maxed out members... so guess what will happen to them in the future... i'll give you a hint;

2nd thing you should understand is that our posts were suppoused to be about trolling (like we don't know why family tribes fall apart lol), right to a part " you're all so fucking dumb it's scary."... well, guess who turned out to be dumb now...

now we talk serious...

next thing you all pros (and i can see so many of you here) are suppoused to understand is, that TW is depleting with players. only 14% of our players (above 60 have took poll) have stated they play less then a year. which gives you actually a lot of players who are either experienced, need to learn a few things or want to give a shot with this experiment, etc. now, giving a shot here is crucial, because nowadays you have either elitistic tribes, disorganized or few of them in the middle inbetween those 2 categories.

also, we're not here to play tribal hugs, we're here to take this experiment throughout game. learning people about dodging, sniping, sending fake trains, farm runs is merely mechanism that can be done easily, but what we want is to give them chance to understand this game before some of you pros eats them or backstabbs them. that being said, who's dumb enough to actually think 200 players will stick around for doing so? check those flaming POP for that answer i guess. rules have been set, guides are being written, only those who will follow them will be allowed to stick around. so there's true story of POP that you might want to think about. wether we succeed or not- not that i really care, important thing is that we tried while everyone else just bother to conquer the world. ^^
Bro if you can pull this off full respects
This game has become one huge incestual pool.
Would love a great big flood of new players. Get some new blood in here

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

Bro if you can pull this off full respects
This game has become one huge incestual pool.
Would love a great big flood of new players. Get some new blood in here

frankly i think that ship has already long gone sailed back when people were boosting their egos killing newbies... now our primary goal is to get as much people possible to early-mid game and teach them how to survive hardest part and get some fun and make them keep returning to TW after their breaks..

also, as our 4 tribes are full, i would kindly ask all tribes to remove their spies s we can add other intersted players.. :D