The Resistance

Michael Corleone.

Maybe so that BiP lose 150 nukes and several weeks before getting those villages, rather than the fraction of that if he'd been left tribeless and they'd started eating him straight away?
Oh no the horror of losing nukes in a mid game war!

DeletedUser98419

Interesting war so far but even more interesting excuses and decisions by tea :p

Glad to see what happens over the next week should be fun ;)

smetsmet

Mithrae

Oh, So he was just a Meat shield for you :D

I don't know, I'm just the night shift to a foot-soldier account :p Just offering a speculative answer to Michael's question. A rather obvious answer I might add, and an intelligent move by TEA if that was the case. After being betrayed by your friends - the folk in 2HARD who turned on their allies and doomed their own tribe because their chances of 1st place were getting low - I would further speculate that King Silva was glad of any brief reprieve offered by more loyal tribemates.

Oh no the horror of losing nukes in a mid game war!

A couple of weeks and a couple of hundred nukes spent to gain those villages means not only some extra time before they can be used on other targets, but more importantly extra time before those villages can be used to build closer-range nukes.

I'm not a great TW player, so I may not have explained that very well, or I could be entirely wrong: Perhaps you are the kind of strategist who leaves villages wide open for your enemies' taking, out of fear that their inevitable loss will ruin your tribe's "stats."

Last edited:

DeletedUser119958

The same stuff is just being repeated again and again by tea members here^^

As a member of the old 2Hard and now bip please let me clarify. Due to teas decision to recruit dist 2Hard was screwed. Anyone with half a brain (regardless of the crap that trex has been spewing about oh it's to save you guys, was it hell) can see that it was an aggressive move by tea to be in a position to hit 2Hard. It wouldn't have been as soon as it did happen but it would have happened at some point. We at 2Hard said no. As apparently 'allies' we told tea over and over not to recruit them. Then even tried to compromise and say ok just don't recruit these 3 players and you can have the rest. Again nope. So we called teas bluff and thourght screw it. We're gonna go down may as well collapse on our terms.

All the while we were still warring Bip. At this point we had literally a 360 degree war. Wasn't going to end well. Bip saw that a number of our active players were very capable of handleing themselves in a war and knew that before long tea would also declare on them. So again they took the first step and talked to us in 2Hard about recruitment. We came to an agreement. Those members who didn't come with us were not picked purely because they didn't talk to anyone (silva and a few of the ex fnb guys), they didn't help in the tribe (handful smaller guys), or they quit. (The ones who were eaten immediately).

Now we are bip. We are one tribe and we are kicking ass. So tea. Let's focus on what's in the now. It's bip vs tea. Don't go complaining and saying oh you abandoned them. No. We didn't abandon anyone worth a crap. The only ones we left were the dead weight that would have been eaten within a week or 2 anyone. If anything this move bourght them more time so stop going blah blah blah it's not fair, and just focus on this war.

Now back to doing some tea bagging.

#2hardlivesmatter

DeletedUser50733

Now we are bip. We are one tribe and we are kicking ass.

One tribe hmm. Is that why the longer serving 'actual' BiP guys are the ones doing all the work?

Ex-2Hard members have capped a grand total of.........4* (one of these was the same vill, capped twice. So only 3 different vills) Tea villages since this war began. Not included noble king in that, cause, well, he quit and was ex-2Hard as well. Better to call that an 'internal' don't you think?

Great way to be a part of your new tribe, let them do all the heavy lifting. I mean, it's not like ex-2Hard have a massive front with Tea :rolleyes:

And you will yap about "our defense is on the frontline", yada yada yada. ODS tells me that. But sending D from a safe area to the front, small price to pay to be part of a successful tribe yes?

BiP think they recruited the best of 2Hard, the cream of the crop. Actually, from what I can see, there was no cream in 2Hard to recruit. Only players who wanted an easy ride.

Good game, chaps and chappesses.

King Banana

I belive your have big flaws in your point of view and your stats.
If you fail to see their good contribution to BiP you will not succeed in this game, as a leader.
I understand that your not a leader at the time, and your point of view is just based as a player.
I just recommend you to talk with someone with a greater skill on reading stats, and/or viewing the macro of the world before you make these strange accusations on the forum, and aswell on private message to members in BiP per mail.

It does not make you look like a sharp knife, and it is rather bad PnP for your tribe, if that is your goal.

I'm very happy with all our recruits.

Destructere

Just putting it out there, but Ragnar and Seven (and Syrogen) combined had like same troop killed in support on TEA OP as you guys (whole TEA) had on Silva OP. You can say w/e you want about them, but atleast they send help when its needed.

DeletedUser50733

I belive your have big flaws in your point of view and your stats.
If you fail to see their good contribution to BiP you will not succeed in this game, as a leader.
I understand that your not a leader at the time, and your point of view is just based as a player.
I just recommend you to talk with someone with a greater skill on reading stats, and/or viewing the macro of the world before you make these strange accusations on the forum, and aswell on private message to members in BiP per mail.

It does not make you look like a sharp knife, and it is rather bad PnP for your tribe, if that is your goal.

I'm very happy with all our recruits.
To start I just want to clarify, I'm not thinking of this scenario as something that helps me, or TEA. I'm thinking it from the ex-2Hard viewpoint, from in their shoes, what helps them the most.

Yeah they nuke for you too. It rebuilds in a week, doesn't really affect them. Still gives them an easy ride, lol.

Yeah recruiting them helped secure BiP a good area of territory, and they're cleaning house in that territory thus securing it for BiP (and themselves).

And yes, their troops are having a big impact against us, for now. However, say one day that help disappeared? Wouldn't take long for us to steam through any losses made up to that point and make real gains against BiP.

For sure there are good contributions they're making that help BiP - I doubt they're naive enough to think they'd get by doing nothing. My point wasn't that they didn't help at all.

My point was that on the whole, and certainly in the long term, it helps themselves more than you. And the parts that do help you more than them, rebuilds in a couple weeks so does not hurt them in the long run.

I'm not here to try and look 'like a sharp knife' - this is TW. Stranger things have happened than what I'm talking about. I'm here to bring it to the PnP for people to discuss. It wouldn't surprise me if this went down, like I said stranger things have happened. And what better place than the public discussion board to *gasp* discuss this?

And finally, if Murph wants me to stay off here, he'll ask. And I'll oblige.

DeletedUser93954

Replies in bold.
The same stuff is just being repeated again and again by tea members here^^

As a member of the old 2Hard and now bip please let me clarify. Due to teas decision to recruit dist 2Hard was screwed. Anyone with half a brain (regardless of the crap that trex has been spewing about oh it's to save you guys, was it hell) can see that it was an aggressive move by tea to be in a position to hit 2Hard. Aggressive? Said it before, said it again, 2Hard wanted Dist, Dist didn't want into 2Hard, but they were ok with TEA. So, on that alone the smart decision for both TEA and 2Hard was to have Dist merge into TEA. To add on top of that, 2Hard were unable to hit Dist, whilst they happily stole the occasional village. It wouldn't have been as soon as it did happen but it would have happened at some point. Agreed, however any aggression would've been after the alliance served it's purpose of removing BiP. We at 2Hard said no. As apparently 'allies' we told tea over and over not to recruit them. Then even tried to compromise and say ok just don't recruit these 3 players and you can have the rest. Again nope. My question: Why prevent an ally from converting an enemy to an ally, when that enemy is getting gains on your territory? It would have freed up one slot. So we called teas bluff and thourght screw it. No, you all got paranoid of TEA, plain and simple. We're gonna go down may as well collapse on our terms. Aka suicide. A stupid move. Declaring, only to lose 140+ villages, must not have helped morale...

All the while we were still warring Bip. Half true, the leaders were working together, the soldiers were fighting with no clue of the communications behind closed doors. At this point we had literally a 360 degree war. Wasn't going to end well. I wonder why. Bip saw that a number of our active players were very capable of handleing themselves in a war and knew that before long tea would also declare on them. Not sure if you realised, but there was fighting long before this. So again they took the first step and talked to us in 2Hard about recruitment. We came to an agreement. This happened much sooner, it happened before the alliance even came to be. Those members who didn't come with us were not picked purely because they didn't talk to anyone (silva and a few of the ex fnb guys), they didn't help in the tribe (handful smaller guys), or they quit. (The ones who were eaten immediately).

Now we are bip. We are one tribe and we are kicking ass. Debatable, the difference is only by one OP, and no major breaking point has occurred yet so technically, neither tribe is kicking ass. Individual players, yeah, but not the entire tribe. So tea. Let's focus on what's in the now. It's bip vs tea. Don't go complaining and saying oh you abandoned them. No. You may claim that, but can you claim that the tribe itself wasn't abandoned by it's council, with the knowledge that there were talks before the alliance was a thing? We didn't abandon anyone worth a crap. The only ones we left were the dead weight that would have been eaten within a week or 2 anyone. If anything this move bourght them more time so stop going blah blah blah it's not fair, and just focus on this war. Except, nobody is saying anything's unfair, except 2Hard defenders who're crying about the position they found themselves in being unfair, which was a self-inflicted wound, through and through. Also, who was it that brought up 2Hard again? I honestly forgot and don't wanna check back a few pages or whatever. I think it might've been either an ex-2Hard or BiP. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Now back to doing some tea bagging. No, our job, you leave.

#2hardlivesmatter
#2HardWas2Easy

japeetje

Reaction score
Saying that ex-2Hard members only work for their own agenda based on villages capped from our enemy TEA is a dumb thing to say.
If you look at the map and think about the accounts we have attacked in TEA, you'll quite quickly see, that our main focus have been in the west, only with a small OP in the east.
The ex-2Hard members are not in the best position to noble on our western front, where our main focus have been. Therefore, is it hard to base your theory on this small matter.

DeletedUser119811

Maybe you TEA guys should spend more time fixing your losses instead of coming with all this bullshit? We (ex 2hard, kreiz and kixo mainly) crushed your new recruit, noble-king so hard that he left your tribe and stopped playing in a sec. I love to cooperate with my new tribemates from 2hard. All participate and do their job. Call it internal, it practicly was, but its not our fault TEA recruit accounts that cant handle pressure. Keep recruiting so you keep your rank one for now. :)

DeletedUser119958

It's not my fault you in tea are donating villages to king banana! You go stack vs all my trains :p go let my trains through.

Everyone in bip nukes, sends def, snipes trains and send trains. It's up to you guys in tea to decide who gets the stats. If you keep stacking and sniping the ex-2Hard players trains and nukes then yeah there stats won't look as good. It doesn't mean there not sending them.

Plus as Kreiz say noble-king... if your players jump ship to save stats of course the stats don't look as good.

Also Nathan... you have literally said the ex-2Hard guys send def and nukes. You know they send trains as there'll be about 50 snipe demands on your forums. So tell me. What else you expect other than attacking, defending, training and talking do you want them to do? :p

Anyway! Good attempts to defend old king silva but he's currently got a net village loss of about 70 for 20million ODD. Fka (in bip) has a net loss of 8 villages and 33million ODD... food for thought.

DeAdMaX

Noble king got absolutley smashed to peices by ex 2hard and kixo and kreiz in quick time. Saying he doesnt count is the biggest joke on this forum. He "left" tea just hrs before the attacks landed and was in contact with me leading up to this op with showing no intension of quitting.
So trying to say nothing we did effected his decision to quit is absolute rubish and makes you look like a twat. Would love to see the stats with him included.

Edit.
Love the video celaethon, absolute magic!

Last edited:

DeletedUser120237

Deadmax and kreiz still bringing my name up... guys seriously let's leave it now... deadmax I'm sorry but what does ur screenshot prove??? U say I was messaging you right up until u nobled me??? Ur clearly as thick as u are a bad player... that mail I sent you was on what... the 12.01.16 correct?? And ur caps are showing here for what 19.01.16 correct?? Forgive me if I'm wrong but that's a week difference so how was that mail sent just before you nobled me??? Ok so I did mail you maybe 4 days before you guys started capping me but this was when u guys were feeding me some bullshit and continuously lying to me..
I'm sorry but kreiz and max saying I crumbled under pressure let's be honest here... with my positioning on the map, the lies and backstabbing I got dealt with I can bet my last pound u guys would not hav grown to the size I did.. I mean u both were in solid, well backed tribes since day one and I still had more villages than max and only a couple less then kreiz so I find it quite funny how you can comment on my so called skill level.

Other than ur fellow sneaky bip members max I would like to know who finds it impressive that u managed to cap so many villages from an account that had quit??? Putting them stats up to prove something are you? Trying to prove urself because so far no1 has taken notice of you or mentioned you? Come on every1 all together now let's giv max a nice big round of applause for managing to prove to every1 that he can send 4 nobles to a empty village and cap it....

Mithrae

Now we are bip. We are one tribe and we are kicking ass. So tea. Let's focus on what's in the now. It's bip vs tea. Don't go complaining and saying oh you abandoned them. No. We didn't abandon anyone worth a crap. The only ones we left were the dead weight that would have been eaten within a week or 2 anyone. If anything this move bourght them more time so stop going blah blah blah it's not fair, and just focus on this war.

Your twelve players who joined BiP were going to eat other thirty-plus "within a week or 2"?
For a moment there I almost thought you wanted to be taken seriously.

But look, if you have a quick glance at the conversation, you'll notice it was Lost One who initially suggested that King Silva was hard done by, that "he was just a Meat shield" for TEA. In response I pointed out that whatever you want to call it, he's almost certainly held onto more villages for longer and done better within TEA compared to fending for himself against his former tribemates and the enemies they joined. These are simple facts which are relevant to speculation about how and why such an indefensible account came to be in TEA; at least partly as a delaying action is my guess, rather than leaving all those villages out there on a silva platter.

I guess I added about a quarter of a sentence of propaganda to those facts.:D

But with four paragraphs in response, realistically you are the one unnecessarily focusing on the past by claiming that almost three quarters(!) of the members you guys recruited into 2HARD were worthless than crap so that makes it okay to have led them into an impossible situation then dumped them to save your own skins.

Last edited:

Mithrae

Just putting it out there, but Ragnar and Seven (and Syrogen) combined had like same troop killed in support on TEA OP as you guys (whole TEA) had on Silva OP. You can say w/e you want about them, but atleast they send help when its needed.

With a few exceptions, ODS seems to be pretty low in all tribes, really. Rank 3 ODS is the same number as rank 38 ODD or rank 53 ODA; rank 20 ODS compares with 103 and 117 respectively. But I suppose in part that's because when a lot of members are supporting someone, no individual supporter will get a lot of ODS.

In this case I suspect you're right, but I can't find where tribal ODS is listed anywhere to be certain. Without going through the whole tribe to add up each member's stats, in theory it's possible that Ragnar and SD were almost the only people supporting against the TEA op, and so gained heaps of visible ODS (~6 million), whereas spread amongst many supporters it's not so noticeable for King Silva. Though it looks like TMAC, Trex, Leg Grappling Puppy and Dread Doctors between them gained almost 5 million ODS in the right time-frame for the King Silva op, so who knows?

Either way it's certainly a more interesting point of discussion than the "You play badly" "No you play badly" / "We've captured more" "Hey, we've captured more" stuff we mostly see, so thanks :cool: