The Resistance

DeletedUser

I can't believe people are complaining about the opponent spending PP when being attacked. That is literally the only good thing about P2W, that on top of making them miserable and draining their stamina in real life, you are also draining their bank account. One of my few pleasures left in the game is ruining players who have clearly put a lot of money into the game.

DeletedUser50733

Who care, U realy think Trex and Tea dont use PP . LOL ask him for today. But after this pp he dont save his village. I dont know maybe skills lol

You mistake my curiosity for giving a damn, I couldn't care less. I'm just curious what he spent over the course of the Op.

I can't believe people are complaining about the opponent spending PP when being attacked.

I hope this wasn't aimed in my direction? I don't care. If they have to spend to gain an edge, good for them.

It's part of TW, I could spend a couple grand a month on PP if I wanted, I just choose not to. I like old school.

Mithrae

I can't believe people are complaining about the opponent spending PP when being attacked. That is literally the only good thing about P2W, that on top of making them miserable and draining their stamina in real life, you are also draining their bank account. One of my few pleasures left in the game is ruining players who have clearly put a lot of money into the game.

Good way of looking at it!

###

In case anyone's interested, I was looking at some figures earlier, and it seems that since the 18th of January TEA's net recruitment has been +2 million points, whereas their net size change has been +9 million points. For BiP the figures are +578k and +10.9 million respectively. By that measure, TEA is growing their accounts at only 68% the rate of BiP. The advantage of that approach, for them as cares about such things, is that it includes accounts which have left or quit both as losses to TEA and (if they were nobled) as gains to BiP.

Alternatively, looking at only at villages conquered, TEA's total conquests since 18/1 minus their losses to BiP are are 5.692 million points, while BiP's total conquests minus losses to TEA are 8.142 million points; by that measure TEA is growing at 70% the rate of BiP. The advantage of that approach is that it weighs conquest of good villages much more heavily than getting tiny villages then building them up.

The advantage of either approach is that if indeed a vulnerable account like King Silva's was recruited partly to slow BiP down, those losses/gains are properly counted but kept in proper perspective.

Obviously TEA are still growing strong, but BiP are doing better still. Bit over two weeks into the war, so a significant result... but of course it's still only two weeks. (For comparison, over the past month TEA's growth has been 9.3% faster than BiP's by the second method.)

And having written the phrase, I cannot resist...
32537181761_b89e1d943d_b.jpg

DeletedUser93954

Totally, I can't wait to internal P-W so I can be large enough to merge some BiP members into me who I've secretly teed up long ago. Can't wait ;)

Jelly Beans

Sooner or later... P-W will realize they are being used. An academy tribe being treated like a slave to waste nukes...

And just a matter of time when TEA eats those P-W villages :eek:

Nice attempt to manipulate PW minds but it's not a weakness you can play on. PW know they are as good as members to us :)

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Nice attempt to manipulate PW minds but it's not a weakness you can play on. PW know they are as good as members to us :)

One could almost say they are like fanily to tea ;) Tea family.

Mithrael, nice post.

For everyone mentioning tea, add that f. After them please, bip do not recieve attacks from one, but the whole of Tea f. :)

kingraz

Reaction score
My Goodness! You guys have done a good decent JOB BiP at the early stages of war. I am not either attacking or defending the good job done by both sides. Yes BiP is double up in points at this stage - so so you want us to write a special request to TW team so that they start giving medals like BiP won 1st week and 3rd Week and so on?

Let the war continue and we will eventually find out who will win. Have a discussion on factual points rather than trash talking at each other.

DeletedUser120275

Just a reminder to all P-W members defending TEA more then TEA members. Only one tribe is going to win so grow yourselves not your "Family" Tribe.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
You only need 60% for 7 days. So even if Tea do activate the cooldown PW could still be around, even if they don't technically win.

DeletedUser117579

Just a reminder to all P-W members defending TEA more then TEA members. Only one tribe is going to win so grow yourselves not your "Family" Tribe.

Just a reminder to all you children in BiP, who like talking down on people. This is a game and P-W don't care. So stop trying to convert us to your cause. The final TEA vs Infamy war will be interesting. They have far more skilled players.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
I am from the year 2018.

BiP and TEA have swapped places on the map. They recruited a few from eachother and Sam had another ankle surgery. The flaming on this forum has not seized and this thread has 300+ pages of the same people saying the same things... W80 has finished and their players are commenting here wondering what the hell is taking so long.

Infamy is still sitting on the sidelines.

What a "fun" world.

DeletedUser

Just a reminder to all you children in BiP, who like talking down on people. This is a game and P-W don't care. So stop trying to convert us to your cause. The final TEA vs Infamy war will be interesting. They have far more skilled players.

You are so funny,and so competent (sarcasm). The result is seen,will become and more expressive. :)

DeletedUser93954

People of P-W, don't bother trying to use logic to justify anything, just use sarcasm and nobody will challenge what you say ;)