Yes night bonus
pally no whepons,no books(bibles)...or no pally
simple tech
barbs grow to 1k,no bonusses
noble price 50%

premium basic,acount,manager,assistent ,reduced construction time YES
no buulll.... at the market trade

Deleted User - 10618707

Ofc he did, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have had the rim growing constantly feeding off of him :D

DeletedUser119197

Ofc he did, if it wasn't for him, we wouldn't have had the rim growing constantly feeding off of him :D

Dammit.. I think i got my joke wrong :(, can't remember which one it was who was attacking me.. it was dust or grim :confused: but so long ago I can't remember :(

It was the one who I was capping villages of anyway lol:rolleyes:

Age of Ultron

Whats done is done , it has been all about the team , see you guys probably on the next round, expect us .

DeletedUser119197

Whats done is done , it has been all about the team , see you guys probably on the next round, expect us .

Sorry you won't understand, it's a thing between me and TD lol

You won't be seeing me there again lol I have no team there.. I play solo there I never have teams :D hence why I'm not gonna play there because no doubt you guys will win quick as nothing again :rolleyes:

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i havent played a no haul HP yet? yes i logged like a dumbass thinking i can sell some res hahaha.. im poor im not buying no pp :/

but yeah you had no hauls all the time, yet only 300 players joined.. and 150 players pre regged if i remember right?

plus Ultron not sure why so much hate towards me, considering ive heard stories crisis had a bunch of players supporting and helping, even against no competition?
but anyways i like TD, hes a great player. if not the best : )

not sure i am interested in playing any speeds 4 anymore had enough by now.. im just imagining more players would join a classic HP.

#bringbakNoHaulForLazyFarmers : P

Age of Ultron

i havent played a no haul HP yet? yes i logged like a dumbass thinking i can sell some res hahaha.. im poor im not buying no pp :/

but yeah you had no hauls all the time, yet only 300 players joined.. and 150 players pre regged if i remember right?

plus Ultron not sure why so much hate towards me, considering ive heard stories crisis had a bunch of players supporting and helping, even against no competition?
but anyways i like TD, hes a great player. if not the best : )

not sure i am interested in playing any speeds 4 anymore had enough by now.. im just imagining more players would join a classic HP.

#bringbakNoHaulForLazyFarmers : P
Yeah, we needed all that support to protect us from the barbs, dont want to be nobled by a barb like you.(or your ex co, if you're not the person i think you are) ;)

RichiRoo

Months: 6
World-speed: 5 (Fast is good)
Troop-speed: 0.5 (Give a defencer time)
Barbs/Player Ratio: 2:1 (Good Ratio)
Haul: Yes (Well ofc)
Tribe Members: 30 (Basic)
Support: Everyone (i like to spike)
Gap: 10 ms (Only the best survive)
Church: No (No need)
Archers: Yes (Should allways be on)
Morale: Yes (Not timebased)
Flags: No (Makes it harder)
Night Bonus: No (Lol no, never)
Pally: No (Lol no, why should it)
Tech: 10 Steps (Makes it harder)
Barb Growth: Fast to 3K (More fun)
Bonus Villages: No (Lol why)
Coinsystem: Gold coins (Easiest)
Nobles: 500% (It should be hard to get noble trians with that low gap)
Premium: Yes (Well ofc how else should TW earn any money)
End: The tribe with 2 of all of them what they are called now again, played it about 5 years ago, cant remember.

I would like to see this every happend, the winner of this one sure is an awesome player to be feared.

DeletedUser119197

Months: 6
World-speed: 5 (Fast is good)
Troop-speed: 0.5 (Give a defencer time)
Barbs/Player Ratio: 2:1 (Good Ratio)
Haul: Yes (Well ofc)
Tribe Members: 30 (Basic)
Support: Everyone (i like to spike)
Gap: 10 ms (Only the best survive)
Church: No (No need)
Archers: Yes (Should allways be on)
Morale: Yes (Not timebased)
Flags: No (Makes it harder)
Night Bonus: No (Lol no, never)
Pally: No (Lol no, why should it)
Tech: 10 Steps (Makes it harder)
Barb Growth: Fast to 3K (More fun)
Bonus Villages: No (Lol why)
Coinsystem: Gold coins (Easiest)
Nobles: 500% (It should be hard to get noble trians with that low gap)
Premium: Yes (Well ofc how else should TW earn any money)
End: The tribe with 2 of all of them what they are called now again, played it about 5 years ago, cant remember.

I would like to see this every happend, the winner of this one sure is an awesome player to be feared.

IMG_1875.JPG

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, we needed all that support to protect us from the barbs, dont want to be nobled by a barb like you.(or your ex co, if you're not the person i think you are) ;)

sticks and stones, love. you dont know who youre speaking to, so best to not get personal :)
it was not to protect against barbs but to give a head start. at least rumours. but you know rumours. : )
as for Cornish, if you have any problem with him go and contact him, talk with him, dont be a coward and diss him on forums he doesnt read. i couldnt care less about him, but what youre doing is really pathetic.

and about the settings that bloke posted. whatever you do just dont use these.

Last edited:

DeletedUser120142

Fast and much strategics, no watchtower , a old fashion war game.
lot of friends quitting thanks to watchtower, and pay nobel games, it taka away all fun and thinking
all you been learned, so plssssss no more shit. :p