xxstealthyxx The Fool

• Thread starter DeletedUser111865
  • Start date

DeletedUser111865

Morning all,

Just some info for ya!

As you know I make the tribe Who? and recruited Lady Melisandre, Impact and xxstealthyxx to give me a hand, all is going great.

I was offline last night and Stealth thought it would be a great Idea to kick me as Duke and a few others, little does he know he lost everyones respect and they are all heading back our way.

Sad little man thinks he can do it alone haha, Goodbye pal.

deja vu3

Good that someone except Lloyd is taking the spotlight.

You made it clear why people hate you though, Stealth.

DeletedUser111865

I did like him from a previous world or two, however this is just a cowardly/idiotic move; He now is online but wont even open my mails, most people are back with us - He wont be joining a tribe again we will make sure of that.

End of the world for you Stealthy you helmet.

DeletedUser84793

leaders are held to the same standards as our members..for one you got to be active and stop recruiting refugee's not to mention back stabb other tribes when you have a diplomacy deal or understanding. i will never be like you or you shall never be my leader..my word is golden do or die..you keep diplomacy agreements and not be a shady player..no love loss that some of your friends went with ya..just know i wont be fighting by your side. cheers little man..im sure other tribes will see through your lies as you guys have no attention to keep your word.

hurod

Oh this flaming thread?

Some random profile i saw:

a390cb935d3412ff0d3d13ffe6e975b2.png

lipssealed_80_anim_gif.gif

DeletedUser84793

Oh this flaming thread?

Some random profile i saw:

a390cb935d3412ff0d3d13ffe6e975b2.png

lipssealed_80_anim_gif.gif
thats all he ever does is beg for premo then sticks ya and not repay..does it all the time to players who dont know how he is..cant trust his word and he craps on diplomacy deals also.

he had the nerve to ask me for premo..here is his message to me..
iAm?
phone.png
on 05.02. at 14:10
Cool man sounds good, hey can I borrow 1000-2000PP until Friday il send back with 10%?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111865

I wont hide the fact I asked to lend some PP till next week, So what.

But to say I dont pay back, proof please? - Idiot.

Taking in a refugee? I had a player wanting to join but informed me he was under attack, I told him we can welcome him in but he must fight on his own and not ask for support as instant tribe access, they agreed and not once asked.

Shame a man who lost 3 wives to TW has so much to say about others, you're one funny guy, We all know where you get your bad rep, and its for talking out of your .....

Ryan

DeletedUser84793

I wont hide the fact I asked to lend some PP till next week, So what.

But to say I dont pay back, proof please? - Idiot.

Taking in a refugee? I had a player wanting to join but informed me he was under attack, I told him we can welcome him in but he must fight on his own and not ask for support as instant tribe access, they agreed and not once asked.

Shame a man who lost 3 wives to TW has so much to say about others, you're one funny guy, We all know where you get your bad rep, and its for talking out of your .....

Ryan

funny you would admit to some of the back door conversations you had..you knew the player was fighting TEN tribe..made diplomacy with 1st ranked tribe in the K then was gonna work on killing them once you used up ten tribe help..your shady man..and ive seen you not only rip random players off..but your own tribe as well...your word is no good here..and thats why you had to go! yes i lost 2 wifes over this game..and i stick to who i am and when i give my word on something..its golden! i dont fear you or who ever you get to tag along with ya!..your a scammer and you lie..i cant follow that..and i stand my ground on players like you who have no respect for your own diplomacy or other tribes help..just as long as you make your premo..you can care less on who you screw over..well it wont be me..i can tell you that. enjoy your game!

Deleted User - 31145

he has asked a few times for diplomacy got the same answer every time its ok to ask for it then send attacks at the same time dont go down well with us

DeletedUser84793

he has asked a few times for diplomacy got the same answer every time its ok to ask for it then send attacks at the same time dont go down well with us

exactly..i feel the same way..like i said gentlemen..his word is trash..he will get his members killed and scammed! i will not back stabb anyone unless their were good reasons...i have friends in the two top tribes of the k..i understand the fact that war may break out its part of the game..but to hold your hand out in friendship..then betray that..im not down with that garbage..this is why i took over the tribe and booted their leadership who was all for this kind of game play..

DeletedUser111865

I mentioned discussing some sort of relation and nothing came from it?

What you want me to do ask for it, get no talk and then just play happy family's?

your boring Stealth, you playing all innocent here but really you're not, You asked me numerous times for Baron I eventually gave in due to trusting you, Then you remove me and think you can take over our council, haha - wel that back fired didn't it with all members coming back to original council... Grow up and set up your own tribe with all your good reputation you have

DeletedUser84793

I mentioned discussing some sort of relation and nothing came from it?

What you want me to do ask for it, get no talk and then just play happy family's?

your boring Stealth, you playing all innocent here but really you're not, You asked me numerous times for Baron I eventually gave in due to trusting you, Then you remove me and think you can take over our council, haha - wel that back fired didn't it with all members coming back to original council... Grow up and set up your own tribe with all your good reputation you have

for one anyone who knows me knows i never beg for anything..2nd you gave me the duke position..after i ask for it due to your premo hunt..i knew what you were up to thats why i wanted the power..after reviewing your activity..troops count from where i sat you..your shady diplomacy back stabbs..i came to one conclusion..to shut you and your so called friends/leaders down..and i would do it again! now with all that being said you are not on good standing as you may think you are..i aim to bring you down and your close commrads...rule to this game..never side step a diplomacy deal..and never be shady towards your own members..but most of all my little green goo...build troops..you really need them..because really your just in it for premo! lame duke you are..sorry but true!

DeletedUser111865

Hold on what diplo did I not go along with? Prove to me I had or we had a diplo and I went against it, look forward to it.

I have more troops than you, proven.

You say me to me you would take all leaders down but pleaded too Anna/Lady like the little girl you are worshiping a girl because she's playing the game and she's 10x the person and council member/leader you will ever be, now stop crying and go sort your game out, if you can with your small farming ability... 32k a day - ooo brilliant.

DeletedUser84793

Hold on what diplo did I not go along with? Prove to me I had or we had a diplo and I went against it, look forward to it.

I have more troops than you, proven.

You say me to me you would take all leaders down but pleaded too Anna/Lady like the little girl you are worshiping a girl because she's playing the game and she's 10x the person and council member/leader you will ever be, now stop crying and go sort your game out, if you can with your small farming ability... 32k a day - ooo brilliant.

what you mean to say is while your not active enough to lead you will get lady to do all your trash work while you continue to beg for prem from other players that by the way you'll stiff!!!! you know what you did..you recruited a member that was being attacked by my friends in TEN tribe..you supported and attacked back..that was against my rule's also you betrayed the top tribe UO by trying to get other tribes together to take them out..no its simple your word means nothing..you cant be trusted but whats most disgusting is you were trying to screw your own members out of their premo!!!! ive seen you in the past doing the same tactics..and my little friend..im not the only one who knows what you do..others can testify what you always do on every world...i will not let a player like you attack or betray my friends..even if they are in another tribe or in our tribe! just that simple.

DeletedUser111865

Right show me these mails about UO.

YOU had support sent to Bluesky to defend against TEN. I have your circ Mail anyone wanna see it hit me up.

You are now turning into lieing because you couldn't get your own way, It really is funny.

Show everyone proof of these UO mails haha, I see your a little jealous I have a successful tribe of great players up and running and you are no longer involved because you a massive tool, cringe for you mate.

DeletedUser84793

Right show me these mails about UO.

YOU had support sent to Bluesky to defend against TEN. I have your circ Mail anyone wanna see it hit me up.

You are now turning into lieing because you couldn't get your own way, It really is funny.

Show everyone proof of these UO mails haha, I see your a little jealous I have a successful tribe of great players up and running and you are no longer involved because you a massive tool, cringe for you mate.

could not get my way? i beg to differ..im right where i wanna be..i depend on no one...im more active then your whole tribe...lol successful tribe? ok we will have to see how they do once they start being attacked by the top tribes around...i bet they will fold easy! you ordered support to that guy...you recruited him you lied not only to me but to both the top ranking tribes. for which some of them is good friends with me...some may not see eye to eye due to past worlds fights..but they most certainly know me..more then you i think!..just understand one thing..when your short run glory starts to fall..just know ill be behind it helping anyone who wants to clear and destroy you and your team!...you can bet on that!

DeletedUser84793

keep in mind your members has a certain amount of time to drop your tribe..if they don't back out of this..I will be forced to secure the area..and i will do just that my friend. Share this statement on your forums if you like...I will give others a chance to leave..some just don't know the true score! I wont blame them..But you and your corrupt group of so called leaders..you will all be punished to the rim...I kid you not! I will join any tribe who elects to go against you! I will fight with loyalty and except all friendships..even if they were my past enemy's! I will hunt you down with a full passion to destroy and set you and your kind...to the rim..this is my command!