The leading players

• Thread starter DeletedUser120255
  • Start date

DeletedUser117086

I disagree. Not to kiss ass but oda is a good indicator of who is clearing their 15x15.
Yeah there are people that do it at an idiotic level, focusing so much on a breif oda rank that they cripple themselves and their farming capability. But overall tribe oda is a good thing at all stages.

DeletedUser119636

I wonder when all these experts going to show their talents in the numbers! :rolleyes:

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

did someone mention POP again? i swear i've read something about POP somewhere... don't make me troll you haters again... :D

anyway, some real fun going on here, keep it up people... ^^

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
of course ODA at this time is a good indicator whether someone is clearing his area.. but you have to be smart about it. losing more troops than it would gain you res, is absolutely not smart...

but im guessing they have a high ODA from fighting all them 300 pointers heheheh.. must say, you are doing a great job! havent checked tw stats but im pretty sure you havent been nobled by any 200-300 pointer?

DeletedUser120299

Hey there,
I´ve never been quite a big forum-user, but this thread kept me coming back for a couple of days now.
Quite interesting how the topic has evolved over the past days. Beginning with the actual thread topic of who the leading players are to a personal faceoff.

Just a question, I havent played TribalWars for a probably two years now and I was wondering if farming was still a thing? Instead of talking shit in the forums, some in here could use the time to get to know the farm-assistant. To judge the ability of a player and point out leading players right now with only the indicator of points given is so inaccurate, it hurts. Back in the good old days without premium abuse, servers were looking different and most of the troop counts I´ve seen on here as well as from data I got elsewhere is pretty shocking.
Im actually quite interested in how the world will evolve over time, as this situation, where people with 10k + points have nukes weaker than militia, is new to me.

To the debate about ODA which was the last topic in here:
ODA is not something to show off how good a tribe is after 10 days, but rather something which can indicate if a player is farming efficiently. (As said before in the forum). Just to bring in an example (the player named here is just an example and could be swapped by many others. He just happened to be the best plunderer of the server as of feb05):
The player toonlverse has an ODA of about 750, plundered 5,600 vills (yesterday) and got 243k ress (yesterday) out of those attacks. Thats equivilent to about 44ress/trip and indicates harsh microfarming (which is good, but only combined with other farm methods.)
We have an ODA of 14,5k (which might be too much), plundered only 2,2k vills (yesterday) and got 320k ress (server high score with huge advantage) out of those attacks. We not only farmed 80k more ress in total, but also 3x times as efficient.

ODA is crucial to longterm success of individual players. We haven't lost many troops as we calculated every attack on the short as well as the long time benefits and even the few losses we made, will turn out good in the future. Reasonable ODA is an investment in the future and we will benefit the next days big time of it.

Don´t want to sound cocky, but just pitching in my two cents to the debate.

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
slow worlds, you have time to post after sending farms hehe

and as for 10k + points and nukes weaker than militia.. its new to me too, and ive been around lol its embarrassing

DeletedUser

I remember the days when a 3k pt vil must have had around 3k axes and 1.6k lcs (1:3 point:troop ratio) minimum or would be called a point whore, nobles wouldnt be out until a train with a nuke was ready. Internal conflicts arised because their tribe recruited another player in his 15x15. Heck i used to be made fun of saying that i made my 3rd vil defensive and i was poor with dodges and backtimes because the backtime was of 1.1 sec. Tribal forums only consisted of the most important matters to be remembered because all the convo took place in skype 24/7. People who were in top (early or late) were highly skilled and truly respected. What has TW come to? Checked back in after a few years, and this place feels so different.

-rn

DeletedUser84793

I remember the days when a 3k pt vil must have had around 3k axes and 1.6k lcs (1:3 point:troop ratio) minimum or would be called a point whore, nobles wouldnt be out until a train with a nuke was ready. Internal conflicts arised because their tribe recruited another player in his 15x15. Heck i used to be made fun of saying that i made my 3rd vil defensive and i was poor with dodges and backtimes because the backtime was of 1.1 sec. Tribal forums only consisted of the most important matters to be remembered because all the convo took place in skype 24/7. People who were in top (early or late) were highly skilled and truly respected. What has TW come to? Checked back in after a few years, and this place feels so different.

-rn

I agree with you...TW has changed so much over the years..I miss the old days for sure!

DeletedUser84793

Breaking News; TW has changed over 10 years, Shock to the forums causes upset to Stealth, zzzzz

the game has changed yes..but for you things are still the same...noob!

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wonder where the 28 dukes are now :p
especially since they were dominating so hard

DeletedUser

We had been hearing non-stop from 28 players about leading with *THIS MUCH* points , ODA and all, but guys u dropped down to 2nd ? Will this continue ? Hello! Where are you all ? :D Commander? Anyone?

DeletedUser118139

love how this world is going...
giphy.gif