The Resistance

DeletedUser115558

Alex was a friend of mine after what he did to me is no longer [removed by moderator]

Almurph_Lolz_Ink_LI.jpg

Almurph_Lolz1.jpg

Second

Remove the rim tribes, free up everything and everyone to concentrate on BiP.

My personal opinion, it's not a bad shout.

Here Read this Again what i posted sometimes back

First of All Thank you "Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk" and "=Bit Cloud="

Good Review,

infact yesterday i started review to post, and after few lines i realised that Co-player is on account and without account i can't get a clear updated view

So now i am here today, first of all Forgive me for poor English(lots of Grammar Teacher...lol) and low level technology :)

and second you like or not but this Cat going to Litter your Garden

cat-using-garden-as-a-toilet.jpg

As We have enough Reviews (2 Updated) i am not going to touch that

Let's Talk about other Important topic "Prediction" the Thread Related to and Strategy
-------------------------------

Big Question "Who Going to Win in this World ?"

200_s.gif

Or

bgnBP.jpg

Or

35dba7dae574dfbdae3e59e70a69f9efab9ca08581d8004b1f6c7edaf4d378e6.jpg

Before we jump to Conclusion it is justify to talk about How ?, When? and Where?

Diplomacy

Top three Tribes have no relationship with each other at the moment and everyone judging and waiting the move of other tribe

though some says that their is Some relationship in between Infamy and BIP

But here one thing is SURE

Both tribe wants to finish TEA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------

What are they Doing ?

TEA - Merging Accounts, Nobling FnB, P-W, Candy and small tribe members and tribeless players, But if we see in a Broadway they are nobling towards RIM/BIP and capturing and finishing the rest Brown DOTS and REBUILDING

BIP - Merging Accounts, Nobling FnB, CHURCH and some random brown dots, mostly BIP is clearing Lawn

INFAMY - Same story finishing -LL- and Huitzi and merging

IN TOTO what i can see is that INFAMY and TEA is rebuilding and preparing for some Big thing, HOLDING large number of Nobleman
on the other hand BIP, members are nobling Barbs and small villages, lack of preparedness i can say ..

------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

World MAP

zurviw.jpg

Sorry for really Bad Map
RED DOTS - TEA
PURPLE DOTS - BIP
BLUE DOTS - INFAMY

Map Clearly speaks a lot if we go into deep in it, TEA Comfortably holding the South region of the MAP and no resistance for them at all in that area.
Almost half of the map captured by TEA and rest Half is shared in between INFAMY and BIP. Tea Sharing a long boundary with Both tribe which give an opportunity as well as threat, depends upon how they play.

BIP holding the smallest area of the MAP and rank 2 not much behind TEA, may the reason because they nobled/nobling BARB's. BIP villages are very close to each other compare to other tribe as an average. If they play right hard for attacker to crack the defense as in between close villa moving of Defense is easy.

Infamy on the other hand facing some resistance but it looks now they broke the major defense and now nobling is bit easy for them, Growth of Nobling is a concern Issue for them, They need to noble faster than other 2 tribes to minimise the Gap.

b0c3678699ccabdb5661a321b1fc250d.jpg

TEA - So far TEA is the only stable and successful tribe , whatever tactics they used everything goes in their favor, No doubt if this continue TEA going to win this world Easily, recruiting more players on account may go against them, cause still........SPY

10732e192385373dcd29b24837752c41.jpg

and recruiting more players on account means opening another opportunity for spies , well TEA leadership is quite capable to handle any situation except few ..
i can't write those few here on forum...haha

If we talk about leadership in TEA they did good job so far and original account holder's are now settled in tribe in whatever may be the situation, adjust or die or wait for the right time to jump for the unhappy member's of TEA.

TEA have an really good opportunity to WIN but still i give 30-40% chance to them to win this world.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------

BIP - BIP started with heavy PP users and now they are eating barb like popcorn a good strategy though after all point will decide the winner after 70 days. After 2 HARD merge into BIP, BIP haveo current issue and they using this peace time in rebuilding and nobling.
BIP leadership did a good job they managed 2Hard Big members to join or both tribe will go dead and now they are strong force.
BIP is not like 2Hard which mostly survived and grown by recruiting, BIP is solid group and if i speak frankly most possibly they going to WIN this world because they showed better strategies than INFAMY so far,

70% chances for BIP to WIN this World, though some concern issues are their , like loyalty of the new incomers etc. and some links of their members with TEA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------

Infamy - Beginning of this world i always said that INFAMY having good players and and a potential tribe, slowly and slowly without much HYPE INFAMY is now rank 3 tribe and after C9 merged with them a kind of competition is minimized for them and looks much strong than before, now they cleaning backyard.which is good, Some may be thinking and worried about their slow nobling, but if i am not wrong they are basically saving Nobleman.

Only Infamy looks serious on confronting the Same size Tribe others are basically busy elsewhere, If they are doing the same what i am thinking than good or a real bad for them.

Spy_CatsLOLMO.jpg

gallery-1453110100-selfie-stump.jpg

Before final nailing adjusting Camera :p

1.If Infamy or BIP alone go against TEA, or When TEA declare on any of them and other would not join this war, than TEA going to win this World, cause i don't see alone BIP or INFAMY can really beat TEA.

2. If BIP and Infamy Join hand to finish tea than we going to see a good tough war here and war com strategy will become important, if any war com miss than his party lose one cluster. Here i would love to see INFAMY and BIP together to beat TEA, they can settle winner later but if they wants to win this world than they have declare asap, because time is money.

ml2hkh.jpg

Still this much Brown and dots and Barb villages Available any tribe can declare on Barb to win this world :D

WAR STRATEGY

10fnji9.jpg

If need Clarification please post about above map

Sorry for delayed post but i do hope y'll enjoy reading

So far My Predictions are going fine....

Here i observed another movement, Tribes Dynamics and another front communication centre in w90 that leads me to predict another happening in future

I think we going to see TEA fall down in future and few of TEA members join Infamy to form a force against BIP.

Jake nice post but too late i say, if this come's bit earlier than might be Almurph would not required to say "I am not sure how we got ourselves into this situation"

DeletedUser119960

Nice thing about the "old" part of BiP is that so few know us ;)

DeletedUser119811

TEA whine about not being able to stack their front, but still noble barbs inside the enemy clusters and stack them..?

24505008a9e3a49e94de6cf144e20b8a.png

Seems like its all bad excuses.

Last edited:

Mithrae

TEA whine about not being able to stack their front, but still noble barbs inside the enemy clusters and stack them..?

If memory serves the point Nicki raised was the difficulty in stacking all 200+ vulnerable villages while retaining enough defense for all other fronts (eg. Infamy). Given the fact that the mighty Bananas have not yet captured them it's a pretty safe bet that more than a couple of the most vulnerable HardNutz and King Silva villages are thoroughly stacked. Maybe that's just not information which you're privy to? Or is this yet another sad attempt at making false accusations against your rivals?

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I don't see that as an accusation. it's a relevant point. if a tribe can stack 50 barbs they could of stacked 50 villas of a frontline player.

Lost One

I don't see that as an accusation. it's a relevant point. if a tribe can stack 50 barbs they could of stacked 50 villas of a frontline player.

Not to mention Morale has kicked in now.... Of course the couple villages they stacked are still left... many are not worth clearing.

Mithrae

It's one barb :rolleyes: There's no evidence it's been stacked by anyone other than the player who nobled it, and troops lost defending the first waves against HardNutz or King Silva would've been rebuilt by now in any case. Whether it'll be a useful conquest is anyone's guess, though it's looking promising if it's annoyed Kreiz this much. His accusations of whining and inconsistency are utterly feeble stuff.

Maybe he's trying to be really clever and bait attacks on that juicy watchtower village.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Ah my bad. for some reason I looked at that map posted and assumed it was a ton of barbs.

DeletedUser119811

I still dont understand the reason of nobling a village that demands a new stack, when you cant defend your front good enough. Nutz, Noble-king, silva rimmed because of that. Ofc i forgot 03:00 that watchtowers exsisted, so that gave me a better tought of what move he was trying to pull.

About the other false accusation, was totally my bad. Somehow i scumread something on phone while catching up with the day, and totally missunderstood what i've read, and took conclutions. So sorry to those players i spread a lie about, and for mentioning it at all. Lession learned.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I was a little unsure why it was done too. Maybe it's so they can have a deep WT village which can tag incoming a little further in advance? It's a clustered account so they can self stack it fairly quickly if they see a tonne of red incs. That would make sense. It's a non-reason to flame TEA in any case. I'm sure a simple PM would answer our question though.

DeletedUser38590

When you consider its TEA/P-W/War against BiP...its perhaps the worse performance i have seen since Tyrant on W84...come on TEA Family please do something or AL shut up :p

DeletedUser120095

When you consider its TEA/P-W/War against BiP...its perhaps the worse performance i have seen since Tyrant on W84...come on TEA Family please do something or AL shut up :p

Patience, Grasshopper.

atmospherecf

Tyrant was doing well till late game. :rolleyes: