Stats and Predictions - Top 10 tribes

DeletedUser50733

Basically, you mean you are scared, right?
The ivory on my mantelpiece says otherwise.

We play a war game to fight, or at least I do. So why would said fight scare me?

From day 0 pretty much this whole world has expected Infamy to join in on Tea at some stage. It'll be interesting for sure.

And, just to play Devils Advocate here, what happens if Infamy choose to hit BiP? A case could certainly be made for this, BiP at the moment look like Infamys biggest threat to their chance of winning the world. All their def is on Tea front, an Infamy swipe into their side would be massively damaging and Infamy could chew right through them. Not that anyone, me included, thinks that will happen, but it certainly adds food for thought.

Epic Pandas

We play a war game to fight, or at least I do. So why would said fight scare me?

From day 0 pretty much this whole world has expected Infamy to join in on Tea at some stage. It'll be interesting for sure.

And, just to play Devils Advocate here, what happens if Infamy choose to hit BiP? A case could certainly be made for this, BiP at the moment look like Infamys biggest threat to their chance of winning the world. All their def is on Tea front, an Infamy swipe into their side would be massively damaging and Infamy could chew right through them. Not that anyone, me included, thinks that will happen, but it certainly adds food for thought.

An even better suggestion would be that all of us in Infamy could mass delete and then both BiP and TEA could feast on free 10k barbs...

DeletedUser120275

I wouldn't do that. Now Tea/P-W/WAR tribes are the biggest threat of everyone in this world. Infamy can hit BiP's backlines and yes maybe they can gain a lot of villages from that but what will happen after? Just imagine 50-50 BiP villages to Tea and Infamy. Would it be advantage or disadvantage?

You know my answer I guess :p

DeletedUser50733

I wouldn't do that. Now Tea/P-W/WAR tribes are the biggest threat of everyone in this world. Infamy can hit BiP's backlines and yes maybe they can gain a lot of villages from that but what will happen after? Just imagine 50-50 BiP villages to Tea and Infamy. Would it be advantage or disadvantage?

You know my answer I guess :p
Same scenario whoever Infamy decide to hit, the tribe they 'side' with will most likely be their final opponent to fight for the world win. It's just a case of who they'd prefer that to be. Right now BiP have the upper hand in this war, but we all know the capabilities of Tea, it takes one big op and it's suddenly even. It's so early on literally anything could happen.

Epic Pandas

I really love the incredibly subtle sales pitches both BiP and TEA are trying to make to have Infamy hit the other tribe.

DeletedUser97878

Same scenario whoever Infamy decide to hit, the tribe they 'side' with will most likely be their final opponent to fight for the world win. It's just a case of who they'd prefer that to be. Right now BiP have the upper hand in this war, but we all know the capabilities of Tea, it takes one big op and it's suddenly even. It's so early on literally anything could happen.

There's a simple reason why i see hitting TEA and better option than hitting BIP, If Infamy hit BIP i believe TEA would be able to convince Bip To NAP and 2V1 Infamy.
If Infamy hit TEA, theres much less, if any chance at all of TEA could convince BiP.

DeletedUser50733

There's a simple reason why i see hitting TEA and better option than hitting BIP, If Infamy hit BIP i believe TEA would be able to convince Bip To NAP and 2V1 Infamy.
If Infamy hit TEA, theres much less, if any chance at all of TEA could convince BiP.
This makes little sense, why would Tea stop a potential gangbang of BiP who have proved they are really quite good already, in favour of destroying a tribe who are an unknown entity, to then go back to fighting the tribe who is good.

No, I think the way it would pan out in that situation would be Tea would continue against BiP as before and then 1v1 Infamy for the world win afterwards.

I think at this point in the world the chance of any relations between BiP and Tea is nil, regardless of what could possibly happen at least one side will not want relations.

DeletedUser97878

This makes little sense, why would Tea stop a potential gangbang of BiP who have proved they are really quite good already, in favour of destroying a tribe who are an unknown entity, to then go back to fighting the tribe who is good.

No, I think the way it would pan out in that situation would be Tea would continue against BiP as before and then 1v1 Infamy for the world win afterwards.

I think at this point in the world the chance of any relations between BiP and Tea is nil, regardless of what could possibly happen at least one side will not want relations.
Because TEA have said multiple times they've had to retain D on the assumption Infamy would declare. Leave it to a 1v1 BIP vs TEA with having no worries of another tribe joining TEA would presumably be able to defend better
And I think a Declaration from infamy on BiP would Change the ability for diplomacy.

DeletedUser109096

I still think we should just let barbs win this world they never get to win.

DeletedUser50733

Because TEA have said multiple times they've had to retain D on the assumption Infamy would declare. Leave it to a 1v1 BIP vs TEA with having no worries of another tribe joining TEA would presumably be able to defend better
And I think a Declaration from infamy on BiP would Change the ability for diplomacy.
True, however I personally would choose first to remove the tribe I know for sure is a threat to our chance to win, rather than remove the unknown entity and then have to fight the tribe I know is good.

Plus BiP are alot larger than Infamy, and so are TEA, so if TEA and Infamy gangbanged BiP and each took an equal(ish) share of them, TEA would have a natural size advantage in the final War.

Finally, for sure a Dec by Infamy on BiP could change the ability/desire for diplo, however for the above reasons if it was up to me in that situation I'd tell em to shove it and deal with it. Just like I would expect if the shoe was on the other foot.