TEA will win W90

• Thread starter DeletedUser119759
  • Start date

DeletedUser119759

Murph has recently taken charge of P-W to help coordinate attacks and better stacking.

Now, the TEA family tribe will be unstoppable! Watchout W90! they will dominate!

DeletedUser117534

Hope you're being sarcastic Bigjdaddy ?

If not it was a bit silly of you to make that post, seriously what's the point?! Al Murph has been complaining for ages about people flaming TEA for no reason but your giving people more reasons to do it.

If you claim that TEA are going to win the world just because of bla bla bla bla bla bla bla then you are not going to hear back only love

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's always been up to TreX to pretty much solo carry TEA if they are capable of it from a leadership standpoint. So this pretty much makes no odds.

Jelly Beans

It's always been up to TreX to pretty much solo carry TEA if they are capable of it from a leadership standpoint. So this pretty much makes no odds.

Not true at all..

Yes trex is great at coordinating but Murph is 100% the person that has kept good morale throughout the tribe and that's half the battle in this game..keeping players interested.

And for the record..We don't really care much about the "flaming" it's all talk that goes in one ear and out the other and quite honestly..We find it funny that your days consist of insulting TEA and not even doing it with facts very well.

If we are no threat and we don't possibly have a chance of winning...Then why is that less than a week ago BIP was trying to recruit 3 big players from TEA??

Epic Pandas

And for the record..We don't really care much about the "flaming" it's all talk that goes in one ear and out the other and quite honestly..We find it funny that your days consist of insulting TEA and not even doing it with facts very well.

Darling, I think you need to learn to Internet.

DeletedUser

Not true at all..

Yes trex is great at coordinating but Murph is 100% the person that has kept good morale throughout the tribe and that's half the battle in this game..keeping players interested.

If we are no threat and we don't possibly have a chance of winning...Then why is that less than a week ago BIP was trying to recruit 3 big players from TEA??

I rarely if ever actually insult TEA, especially seriously. When I do, there is a specific reason for it based within actions taken within the world that I personally disagree with. I equally do it with other tribes.

Murph's a nice bloke, I've talked to him many a time though I doubt he remembers (I've played under many an alias), I've watched many of his vlogs. I've even played with him before. In fact, I've played with or against every single player in the TEA leadership (though not the P-W one). Some of them multiple times. Morale is important, but TEA Family are going to need to outplay their opponent on the battlefield if they want to win.

That's why I say it relies on Trex. Whether that account can do it is a different question.

Jelly Beans

I'm sorry..Am I acting entiltled because I come from the UK where there's this thing called free speech and I tend to practice that right when idiots talk to me about something unimportant.
Let's not be rash! That is a definitely a cute panda. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

BUT it is not lol

Jelly Beans

I rarely if ever actually insult TEA, especially seriously. When I do, there is a specific reason for it based within actions taken within the world that I personally disagree with. I equally do it with other tribes.

Murph's a nice bloke, I've talked to him many a time though I doubt he remembers (I've played under many an alias), I've watched many of his vlogs. I've even played with him before. In fact, I've played with or against every single player in the TEA leadership (though not the P-W one). Some of them multiple times. Morale is important, but TEA Family are going to need to outplay their opponent on the battlefield if they want to win.

That's why I say it relies on Trex. Whether that account can do it is a different question.

I agree and Murph knows that he is best used is PW right now :)

I think people are overrating BIP alot..They haven't done anything that makes me think they will 100% win the world. They have had more caps on TEA so far but it's early in the war and only certain accounts have been hit. There are still plenty of members of TEA that are waiting for their moment.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

I think people are overrating BIP alot..They haven't done anything that makes me think they will 100% win the world. They have had more caps on TEA so far but it's early in the war and only certain accounts have been hit. There are still plenty of members of TEA that are waiting for their moment.

Is it overrating BiP or waiting for TEA to prove they are what they say they are? So far three what used to be top 10 accounts in TEA have left/rimmed/lost a lot villages. Each had different reasons but at the end of the day BiP has the majority of those villages now and TEA were not able to stop it. They have to be able to stop this and in all reality should have been able to or at least kill a lot more BiP nukes while doing it. BiP on the other hand has lost moderately in the one? op done on them so there is reason people believe BiP can beat TEA.

As to P-W why is Murph just now taking an interest in those players? Is it because all of them were recruited for a reason to end conflicts before they began to end certain tribes resolve to keep fighting them and then once they join they no longer matter? Maybe the hope was some would quit so they could just be internalled. Whatever the case it appears Murph/TEA has recognized they will find no further help on this world. That TEA/P-W/WAR will have to face off against whatever is left against them.

We will see how this goes I believe by the end of February this world could be changed and set to the finish.

DeletedUser

I am certainly not in the camp where I think BiP are significantly better than TEA. The two sides seem relatively evenly matched.

DeletedUser118278

Nice to hear BiP is overrated Jelly, we came to w90 for a fight, and thats what we have gotten. We have been here since day 1, and i don't see why not. at least stop underestimating BiP still?

Haven't they proved they are decent yet?

Jelly Beans

Is it overrating BiP or waiting for TEA to prove they are what they say they are?
Well, I haven't see TEA say they are anything other than a normal tribe in the game personally but I could have missed something. I'm not saying TEA are the best ever tribe to play but they are good and very much equal to it's opponents BIP, they just haven't been in a position to noble accounts the way BIP were yet.

BIP tried to OP one of our active and good members on the east side and didn't take a single village, That's why I feel that BIP are being overrated.
Nice to hear BiP is overrated Jelly, we came to w90 for a fight, and thats what we have gotten. We have been here since day 1, and i don't see why not. at least stop underestimating BiP still?
By overrated, I mean by themselves :D

I don't think that BIP are bad but I don't think they are gods like they claim to be..That's all I'm saying. I know the tribe has good players but so does TEA..Like me for instance ;)