Sad World

DeletedUser

It was a sad world now this is a miserable world

First @night collapse and the remainder creates LAD who then merge into some rim tribe and then some people in Wizard branch off and create another tribe to fight Wizard and I thought this world was sad before

DeletedUser97716

Definitely makes it much easier to force internal when you know when the account has to go to work, start the force internal 1 hour after work begins and while hundreds of thousands of Defense is sitting in Wizards frontline villages.

Im sure Otto will justify this in saying that he is better than us yet doesnt have the actual balls to 1v1 us.

blckdrgn1

Definitely makes it much easier to force internal when you know when the account has to go to work, start the force internal 1 hour after work begins and while hundreds of thousands of Defense is sitting in Wizards frontline villages.

Im sure Otto will justify this in saying that he is better than us yet doesnt have the actual balls to 1v1 us.

lol wth do they keep notes on the best time to back stab each of their own members? That sick

Shadowcaste.

Ya looking to be a fun world for drama!

Will be an interesting couple of weeks the deals offered to lessor tribes will decide it. With both tribes having some very strong core players either can win.

geomikajak

haha..nah....is like having your nostrils super glued to a cows ass
all you will smell is bullshit!
bullshit.gif
Wizard does not have strong "core" players..they keep leaving or become internals at Queen Katrinas wishes..
but then again>>Wizard has this world wrapped and bowtied yes?..in a pretty box?
tumblr_md74ut5ywu1qawpudo1_250_zpsb94f88ef.gif
(idea)

DeletedUser

stop complaining about Wizard "forum trolls" when @night did the same exact things when it looked like they would win the world, and I recommend archer to stop forum trolling or something bad might happen to them aswell

Shadowcaste.

My fetish mate love it rolling around it it after yummm...

Problem is mate look at the map Wizard have a much stronger front that will be much less affected by the other top 4 tribes picking a side. I say ye can do but politics will affect ye a lot more.

M4dlife I think we keep the trolling going and get a win for another tribe like DST or Monstr really blow peoples minds. I love it keeps the world interesting these throws.

geomikajak

haha..both..a @night trolling..that is now a ARCHER..
and posting..cause you are correct..i can.. (kiss)
complaining>>nah..just trying on your dress...cause i can..

DeletedUser80269

haha..both..a @night trolling..that is now a ARCHER..
and posting..cause you are correct..i can.. (kiss)
complaining>>nah..just trying on your dress...cause i can..
Is anything you say coherent?