For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

Epic Pandas

I think i know TEA is Same thing Tribe Tearing everyone Apart, So reread plz or wait for the same thing for which TEA founded, TEARING everyone/ Everyone includes TEA itself.
be4.36628

LennoxW

Best of luck TEA, have been exchanging blows with you for quite a while and look forward to that continuing

DeletedUser115558

Side 1:
Tribes: TEA
Side 2:
Tribes: Infamy

Timeframe: 14/02/2017 02:30:30 to 16/02/2017 13:53:41

Total conquers:

Side 1: 245
Side 2: 203
Difference: 42

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 3
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 1,629,068
Side 2: 1,385,896
Difference: 243,172

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 19,852
Side 2: 28,630
Difference: 8,778

chart

After War Declaration these stats are not really supporting any OPS going on except some talks in between both tribe members are happening (what bird whispered)

Mostly when one tribe declare war on another we saw Huge OPS just after or before the declaration, if it is already under way update us the status, we can wait till the nukes lands on remote far villages.

BIP i think from here you need to be more cautious as any day we can see AM formed, These are the almost same bunch who was behind AM in w83. Possibly this war declaration is part of diplomacy to segregate the members to recruit, Co-play or Nobled out.

Epic Pandas

BIP i think from here you need to be more cautious as any day we can see AM formed, These are the almost same bunch who was behind AM in w83. Possibly this war declaration is part of diplomacy to segregate the members to recruit, Co-play or Nobled out.

Oh would you look at that, someone else who is badgering on about something else that happened more than a year ago on another world. No, just no.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
[QUOTE="Raavna, post: 7028799, member: ]BIP i think from here you need to be more cautious as any day we can see AM formed, These are the almost same bunch who was behind AM in w83. Possibly this war declaration is part of diplomacy to segregate the members to recruit, Co-play or Nobled out.[/QUOTE]

Same bunch? I'm the only one around from Tea/Infamy that was part of the leadership that formed AM. Im just a part time co on this world.

Just because there's hardly any caps either side doesn't mean behind the scenes both Tea and Infamy arent planning hits.

DeletedUser120335

W83 is irrelevant to this world.

Naturally, since the main TEA-Infamy front is one with less innate vulnerabilities than the TEA-BiP one due to the terrain of the battlefield, the rate of early pre-op capping is going to be lower. It will come over time.