For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

DeletedUser120335

I don't get all this statistic butcher. The war stats do not reflect the state of the battlefield. Let people think what they want, don't be so desperate to put each tribe in the goodest of light. Save sucking yourself off for internal forum.

Cap vs. W A R in my honest opinion is nothing to be proud of. They are shit, they have always been shit. Nice people, but not a great tribe. I soloed against what became their academy tribe at 300k and force their duke to quit in about 3 days. This is what you see in our part of the war stat. Thats how W A R got an academy, because I on my own decided I wanted some villages. They are just some random turtle tribes, lets not put them on the same level as the big boys. So on both sides caps of different value and difficulty are seen as equal. Why put Kraken in the same sentence as BiP? Same thing. Before people go, well this is P-W opinion since this guy is P-W, no it is just my personal opinion. The personal opinion of one single coplayer on one single account.

My leadership for whatever reason likes W A R and Q-EST so I will follow the orders until this changes if it ever does.

Mithrae

Wise, maybe. But not nearly as entertaining for the audience. I'd say you guys' entertainment skills are mediocre at best.

I mean, sure your stats were completely out of place. But it was not quite enough to incite any angry response. You should've followed it up with a ridiculous statement like:

"So as you can see here from these very relevant stats, the TEA coalition is actually winning"

Nah, how about something even more laughable like, "Some progress is being made in clearing out the rim"? Infamy have merged with FARM and BiP have worked with -DC-. Clearing the rim is an obvious strategic objective for TEA, and therefore one which any smart enemy tribe would seek to delay or prevent altogether. Infamy and BiP are smart enemies.

DeletedUser120335

They are only so smart as to think:

We want TEA dead.

That's pretty much it. I doubt they even thought other factors through before declaring.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
They are only so smart as to think:

We want TEA dead.

That's pretty much it. I doubt they even thought other factors through before declaring.
What else is there to think about. Infamy and BiP have cleared their rims. Tea was the obvious next target, even tea knew that.

Sinful Super Unicorn

I'm happy to be informed of that. I just used publicly-available information (which doesn't always include tribe profiles, since I'm just a co-player) for the tribes Infamy declared on, verse the tribes TEA had already been fighting over the past month. I think that if a newcomer joins in on top of existing conflicts, it is fair to make note of those existing foes regardless of whether or not the newcomer has ties to them. And academy or not, 15-13 conquests between TEA and Q-EST most likely is fighting, isn't it? Or at least was; for the past week it's only 1-1, so maybe something changed more recently, or they can be disregarded anyway if the conquests remain so low.

So that would mean (as Natticus posted) Infamy joined in with 30 conquests and 7 losses since their Tuesday declaration against TEA, P-W and WAR... who in the past week have had 241 conquests and 126 losses against BiP, -DC-, FARM and Kraken (248-156 including Infamy).

By that logic, P-W is your enemy as well, since you've exchanged lots of vills recently. Since you seem really interested in posting irrelevant war stats, I'll do the same:

Side 1:
Tribes: TEA
Side 2:
Tribes: P-W

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 2,691
Side 2: 1,533
Difference: 1,158

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 103
Side 2: 3
Difference: 100

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 15,608,632
Side 2: 7,501,760
Difference: 8,106,872

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 954,456
Side 2: 18,663
Difference: 935,793

chart

Congrats TEA, looks like you're winning the war vs. P-W!

Mithrae

By that logic, P-W is your enemy as well, since you've exchanged lots of vills recently. Since you seem really interested in posting irrelevant war stats, I'll do the same:

Congrats TEA, looks like you're winning the war vs. P-W!

Geez louise. I've obviously touched some kind of nerve with you guys; Michael with his insults and now you with this. P-W is not TEA's enemy. So what kind of really, really clever point do you think you're making here? While I'm happy to be corrected, as I said, judging by the publicly-available information it certainly seemed that Q-EST is or at least was TEA's enemy, with 15-13 conquests over the past month. It was (or is, or maybe never was, though it's hard to wave away those conquests as cross-noblings) just one of the conflicts which TEA is engaged in on several fronts, BiP obviously being the most noteworthy, which Infamy joined in on top of.

Securing the rim is an obvious strategic objective for TEA, and from Infamy's merge with FARM and BiP's cooperation with -DC- it's equally obvious that both rivals, having intelligent leaders and members, recognise the value in delaying or potentially even denying that objective.

So I'm not sure whether you claim it's "irrelevant" to show this information pertaining to the global situation because you don't understand the strategic implications here, or just because you don't like anyone mentioning the fact that your tribe jumped in on top of so many existing conflicts? Judging by these overly sensitive responses I'd have to guess the latter, though I'm not entirely sure why: Playing it cautiously and taking time to further assess their rivals was a smart move by Infamy in my opinion, as I've said since before the declaration.

Last edited:

DeletedUser88324

Yes, it was smart for Infamy to be cautious and first break up any threats to their backs, and might i say, not via recruiting, allying or making academy/tobeeatennext tribes. Playing it safe? I prefer safe and smart than dumb and reactive.

And Adrift, there really is nothing to think about, once we got into position, we declared. It had been our plan since early stages of the world to war TEA. some people like to make things seem complicated just to try and put off a show to make themselves look great . That is not this case.

DeletedUser120335

It's not as if this isn't the most shockingly obvious declaration of all time. I've known it personally ever since I was in Wicked fighting Infamy over a month ago. That was pretty much just a proxy war for all intents and purposes.

Going further back, C9 openly flamed TEA and it was all around the forums. Do you think that sort of thing goes away because of a merge? Infamy planned on destroying TEA before TEA had even warred 2Hard or recruited Dist, when no tribe had secured their rim and TEA did not have more space than any other tribe. Simple as that really. Some people may have wanted to deny it, doesn't make it not a reality.

DeletedUser88324

As i said, Infamy planned on warring TEA from early stages, and this is even prior to Jorge and I even meating Bill/C9 and beginning a relationship that later ended in merge

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
It had been our plan since early stages of the world to war TEA.

I believe both BiP and Infamy were always going to war TEA. So surely us preparing by making an academy tribe, recruiting good players and having a merge or two were necessary in order to compete with the pending gangbang that is now upon us? If we didn't take such actions we'd be 20 million points smaller and have much less player options and skill. I don't really see how you can fault us for that especially when so many of our decisions in-game were based on Infamy/BiP hugging and warring TEA. We tried diplomacy but that only tribe that have been honest and truthful from the start is P-W so we cemented permanent relations. I've never looked back since. That's how I see it, I'm sure others see it differently.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Tea with the only alliance in game, yet Infamy and BiP hug it out.

Tea recruit from every war except BiP and Infamy. All part of the 'absolutely massive' plan Al had from the very start. (Even before the C9/Infamy merge)

Tea control 3 tribes, yet get gangbanged by 2 tribes. with only 200-300 villages difference?

#TeaLogic right there.

Al, do you even know what End game looks like? You're always defeated in mid game. Infamy and BiP declared on Tea due to Tea's weak diplomacy skills. I've already posted how Tea could of had 2Hard on their side whilst eating the SE for free and without the need to recruit.

What is the saying? you've made your bed...

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Tea with the only alliance in game, yet Infamy and BiP hug it out.

Tea recruit from every war except BiP and Infamy. All part of the 'absolutely massive' plan Al had from the very start. (Even before the C9/Infamy merge)

Tea control 3 tribes, yet get gangbanged by 2 tribes. with only 200-300 villages difference?

#TeaLogic right there.

Al, do you even know what End game looks like? You're always defeated in mid game. Infamy and BiP declared on Tea due to Tea's weak diplomacy skills. I've already posted how Tea could of had 2Hard on their side whilst eating the SE for free and without the need to recruit.

What is the saying? you've made your bed...

I've already told you that 2Hard had always planned to backstab us. I guess you still haven't listened to that recording I told you to!

No we don't control three tribes so I guess you made that up. TEA.F is getting gangbanged by Infamy/BiP, yes. Rank 1, 2, 3 are all relitively similar in all aspects such as; player skill, avg point per vill, avg points per account and then there's a 20 million gap between rank 3 + 4. So yes TEA.F is getting gangbanged. Despite this I feel our guys are doing very well. I think if the tables were turned and Infamy/BiP were in a 2v1 there would be no BiP/Infamy.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
TEA, P-W and WAR aren't three tribes? I must suck at maths.

Why do you victimise yourselves? You don't agree that TEA put themselves in this position?

Tea decided to recruit Dist to 'Help' 2Hard. This turned out badly as they join your mid game enemies instead. Say what you want, you think 2Hard would of gone through the whole episode of recruiting BiP members in their war just to end back there? to fight those that tried to help.

You duked this world terribly just admit your mistakes. Now it's up to Trex and Jake to save Tea/your premade....again

Seems like it's the same excuses every world.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
TEA, P-W and WAR aren't three tribes? I must suck at maths.

Why do you victimise yourselves? You don't agree that TEA put themselves in this position?

Tea decided to recruit Dist to 'Help' 2Hard. This turned out badly as they join your mid game enemies instead. Say what you want, you think 2Hard would of gone through the whole episode of recruiting BiP members in their war just to end back there? to fight those that tried to help.

You duked this world terribly just aDmitry your mistakes. Now it's up to Trex and Jake to save Tea.

They are three tribe but you said we control three trainees? False.

Not victimising. Just stating the fact that we are being gangbanged.

No, 2Hard said they wanted to backstab TEA. We had no option but to war them after we found out of their sneaky plan to work with BiP.

Now you're putting the sole blame on me for all decisions made by TEA. I don't value your opinion on the subject.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
You've never valued my opinion, why would that change?

So you don't Control/request support etc from TEA P-W and WAR?

Please explain how 3 tribes can get gangbanged by another 2 or 3 tribes if you include Farm. One of your own members even posted there's only a 200 villa difference. Unsure if that was before or after ColdBalls KingSilva and Noble-King.

They wanted to backstab Tea the whole time? so they pulled Seven etc away from BiP and started winning the war. because They knew they'd be back in BiP anyway. That's right?

Dukes always get the blame, you're silly if you don't think they do. If I duked and lost i'd feel that I let people down as a leader, I have done in the past. And work to make that right in the future. And I'm sure as anything the enemy would point out the flaws in the Duke. The duke represents the tribe as a whole.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
There are 4 large tribes in this world. You can't claim to be gangbanged if the #2 and #3 tribes attack the #1 and #4.
Of course, TEA isn't #1 anymore, but Infamy was late to the party.

DeletedUser119960

There are 4 large tribes in this world. You can't claim to be gangbanged if the #2 and #3 tribes attack the #1 and #4.
Of course, TEA isn't #1 anymore, but Infamy was late to the party.
hmm dont think anyone has said that Infamy and BiP are allied? :p

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
He hasn't either :p.

Tea Coalition (TEA, P-W and WAR)
Villa Count - 9,488
Total Points - 80,155,308
Total Members - 124
Average Member Points - 646,413

BiP + Infamy + Remaining FARM
Villa Count - 10,453
Total Points - 95,496,547
Total Members - 85
Average Member Points - 1,123,488

Villa count difference is 965. If that counts as a gangbang, that means most of your wars were gangbangs too (It being a 10% increase). Total Points is 15m ahead, but Tea Coalition also have the most members due to the overall recruiting. As well as that the Barb nobling focus has brought their average down also.

In reference to Hugging. Tea's diplomacy is larger than Infamy's and probably BiPs.

Last edited: