For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

Lost One

Wow, Its amazing Almuprh can now spin it like "TEA is getting gang banged" Just wow.... After all the arrogance , and talk about how you had big plans, and this n that... Now to try and Spin it like poor TEA is the victim , its laughable .

im still waiting for you to take out "X- Jager members"

TEA made alot of mistakes this world, as constantly pointed out by others...

You recruited into WET ,and others, spreading yourselves out , none of your growth has been "Organic" , its always been forced, with rank in mind... Now you are dealing with the consequences of those actions.. plain and simple..

DeletedUser

Lets be honest, it's not a 3v2. If it was a 3v2, then Infamy would have never declared and BiP would be screwed.

Yes there are three tribes on one side and two tribes on the other. Only one tribe from one side is top tier and both of the tribes from the other side are in terms of metrics such as player size, quality and activity. It's silly to act as if P-W and W A R together are more valued than Infamy. P-W has a few good players and you could probably list them on one hand, but for the most part they are TEA rim recruits that were recruited because it was quicker than TEA fighting them. Meanwhile W A R don't have a single player that would even be considered above average in Infamy/BiP/TEA, they never have and they never will. A single big and decent player from Infamy could probably take on W A R on their own. That is the difference in levels there. It is a mismatch, to deny it by just saying the difference in bulk isn't huge is misleading.

Still, TEA shouldn't complain, its TEA who got themselves into this mess and there were lots of things that could be done. There still are, I'm not a fan of how TEA is operating this war. I think BiP aren't honestly that amazing just from looking at the stats asides from a few players and TEA at the top of their game and on the ball could have exploited that. That would mean they'd have to play at a different level than their opponents though.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow you all just never shut up , everytime I look at the externals it like i just facepalm myself at the way you all who are mostly adults act like such little children , I mean my kids behave better then you all and they don't behave much . Like I said before and my mind still hasn't changed , Infamy fought NO ONE this world , therefore I have no respect for all of you and really would wish you all stop running your mouths like you all did something this world .

Michael Corleone.

Wow you all just never shut up , everytime I look at the externals it like i just facepalm myself at the way you all who are mostly adults act like such little children , I mean my kids behave better then you all and they don't behave much . Like I said before and my mind still hasn't changed , Infamy fought NO ONE this world , therefore I have no respect for all of you and really would wish you all stop running your mouths like you all did something this world .
Speaking of little children, I think you cry more than one.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Balian doesn't respect us. 90% of the TW community don't respect you.

That's because I don't submit to your all standards of trolling players and I speak my mind and not afraid to tell you all like it is , your all trashy mouth players who are destroying the TW community and that is why it's diminishing the way it is , I'm surprised innogames puts up with it .

Michael Corleone.

LOL. No most of the TW Community doesn't respect you because you constantly whine about spies, backstabbers, PP abusers etc. and yet you do every single one of those things. Speaking of trash mouth, your the same guy who mails BiP in game and trash talk them. Again, something you whine about, trash talking, yet you do it as well.

TW Community is diminishing because the game is 11+ years old. Anything else your triggered mind would like to say today?

r0fXL4q.gif

Spies! Backstabbers! Punk Moves! Trash Talk!

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
LOL. No most of the TW Community doesn't respect you because you constantly whine about spies, backstabbers, PP abusers etc. and yet you do every single one of those things. Speaking of trash mouth, your the same guy who mails BiP in game and trash talk them. Again, something you whine about, trash talking, yet you do it as well.

Spies! Backstabbers! Punk Moves! Trash Talk!

Oh really , just so the community can see how much a liar you are ,

494a5c518f57e358dde3179b28f196f1.png

Michael Corleone.

That was not the mail I was referring to. lol.

Have a nice night Balian. Deep breathes.

DeAdMaX

They are three tribe but you said we control three trainees? False.

Not victimising. Just stating the fact that we are being gangbanged.

No, 2Hard said they wanted to backstab TEA. We had no option but to war them after we found out of their sneaky plan to work with BiP.

Now you're putting the sole blame on me for all decisions made by TEA. I don't value your opinion on the subject.

2hard never wanted to backstab tea. We got upset when you recruited dist. We gave you the option to dismiss dist but your arrogance was disgusting. So we made other plans as working with tea was only ever going to be a 1 sided relationship.
You made your bed here (again).
Stop trying to pass blame like your an innocent party in this. You had your chance and you called our bluff. Except we were not bluffing.
Now shut up and eat your humble pie.

hermitty

Reaction score
I'm surprised that no one has mentioned the large amount of free vills being given to TEA and P-W by tudadar.

Good luck to Infamy and BiP!

Last edited:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@hermitty He also gifted to Infamy but I find it irrelevant.

@DeAdMaX Everyone keeps saying 2Hard never wanted to backstab us. Yes they did. To believe anything else is a fallacy.

We aren't passing the blame.

BiP have been very good at manipulating tribes, just like 2Hard did on many occasions. I don't like the aspect of recording people in voice calls and that's why I've been so reluctant to post Fredrick's recordings of KR. What can you do in the game anymore, very little? It's a step too far. Fred, the duke of BiP sent this recording to us after the Dist (the tribe 2Hard were constantly trying to recruit and BiP claimed they wanted to leave TEA and join BiP but then later retracted their statement because it was utterly false) merge which we had already cleared 2Hard (keep in mind). This may be a sever case of entrapment (on BiP's side) but TEA would absolutely not tolerate our allies, who we sat and defended and thought we had good relations with would say this behind our back to at the time, their enemies duke.

Without TEA 2Hard was finished, by going against TEA their fate was sealed but leadership threw their own members under the bus for their own personal gain in an attempt to save themselves.

I didn't want to post this recording to make it clear with what TEA were dealing with at the time. I do not condone the recording of people in voice calls. I think Fred was wrong to do it but he got what he wanted and that was his number 1 priority at the time. The end result was TEA was forced to declare on their old allies because they ultimately wanted to backstab us and this was all in line with BiP's plan. From here we knew we had to fight and we have been doing that.

I'm sure BiP have recorded everyone's voice calls this world and we knew exactly what we were getting ourselves into but I'm not the type to backdown to someone who wants to backstab us so we chose to war which I think is perfectly legitimate.

After BiP sent us this information they chose to recruit these very people.

Last edited:

AuroraMoon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
mostly directed at Mithrae post

this comes a little late and puts my tribe in a bad light [due to stats being in your favour]

but dont include our small insignificant tribe in your overall warstats
just to make yourselves feel better about how things are going
it shows poor character

and honestly recruiting some of our members a while back
was just simply pathetic

dcF9IPQ.png

well that's all I have to say

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@hermitty He also gifted to Infamy but I find it irrelevant.

@DeAdMaX Everyone keeps saying 2Hard never wanted to backstab us. Yes they did. To believe anything else is a fallacy.

We aren't passing the blame.

BiP have been very good at manipulating tribes, just like 2Hard did on many occasions. I don't like the aspect of recording people in voice calls and that's why I've been so reluctant to post Fredrick's recordings of KR. What can you do in the game anymore, very little? It's a step too far. Fred, the duke of BiP sent this recording to us after the Dist (the tribe 2Hard were constantly trying to recruit and BiP claimed wanted to join BiP but then later retracted their statement because it was utterly false) merge which we had already cleared 2Hard (keep in mind). This may be a sever case of entrapment (on BiP's side) but TEA would absolutely not tolerate our allies, who we sat and defended and thought we had good relations with would say this behind our back to at the time, their enemies duke.

Without TEA 2Hard was finished, by going against TEA their fate was sealed but leadership threw their own members under the bus for their own gain.

I didn't want to post this recording to make it clear with what TEA were dealing with at the time. I do not condone the recording of people in voice calls. I think Fred was wrong to do it but he got what he wanted and that was his number 1 priority at the time. The end result was TEA was forced to declare on their old allies because they ultimately wanted to backstab us and this was all in line with BiP's plan. From here we knew we had to fight and we have been doing that.

I'm sure BiP have recorded everyone's voice calls this world and we knew exactly what we were getting ourselves into but I'm not the type to backdown to someone who wants to backstab us so we chose to war which I think is perfectly legitimate.

After BiP sent us this information they chose to recruit these very people.

What hermitty meant was Tudadar actually nobled more barbs for TEA to noble his choice but its a big advantage for TEA to have someone nobling that many new barbs to build up to just hand over to TEA. It also gave TEA members positioning to attack FARM or ex FARM that they didn't have to fight for just given for free.

DeletedUser97878

. The end result was TEA was forced to declare on their old allies because they ultimately wanted to backstab us and this was all in line with BiP's plan. From here we knew we had to fight and we have been doing that.
Pretty sure 2Hard declared on TEA :rolleyes: