For Whom The Bell Tolls Infamy vs TEA/P-W/WAR

hermitty

Reaction score
@THE MURPH ALL CAPS only 3 or 4 that I saw went to Infamy. TEA and P-W have received the most so far. Of course you'd say it was irrevelant.

FARM was holding out well against TEA especially considering how much bigger TEA was than FARM then Tudadar started gifting to your members which put them within close range.

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Pretty sure 2Hard declared on TEA :rolleyes:
3207b6bb3ce7c2f6e847c308d1fe1dbe.png

Even funnier. *declares war* zero caps, disbands.

DeletedUser50733

What hermitty meant was Tudadar actually nobled more barbs for TEA to noble his choice but its a big advantage for TEA to have someone nobling that many new barbs to build up to just hand over to TEA. It also gave TEA members positioning to attack FARM or ex FARM that they didn't have to fight for just given for free.
If you don't like something the guy appears to be doing why don't you just attack him, hmm?

vickmiller

@hermitty He also gifted to Infamy but I find it irrelevant.

@DeAdMaX Everyone keeps saying 2Hard never wanted to backstab us. Yes they did. To believe anything else is a fallacy.

We aren't passing the blame.

BiP have been very good at manipulating tribes, just like 2Hard did on many occasions. I don't like the aspect of recording people in voice calls and that's why I've been so reluctant to post Fredrick's recordings of KR. What can you do in the game anymore, very little? It's a step too far. Fred, the duke of BiP sent this recording to us after the Dist (the tribe 2Hard were constantly trying to recruit and BiP claimed they wanted to leave TEA and join BiP but then later retracted their statement because it was utterly false) merge which we had already cleared 2Hard (keep in mind). This may be a sever case of entrapment (on BiP's side) but TEA would absolutely not tolerate our allies, who we sat and defended and thought we had good relations with would say this behind our back to at the time, their enemies duke.

Without TEA 2Hard was finished, by going against TEA their fate was sealed but leadership threw their own members under the bus for their own personal gain in an attempt to save themselves.

I didn't want to post this recording to make it clear with what TEA were dealing with at the time. I do not condone the recording of people in voice calls. I think Fred was wrong to do it but he got what he wanted and that was his number 1 priority at the time. The end result was TEA was forced to declare on their old allies because they ultimately wanted to backstab us and this was all in line with BiP's plan. From here we knew we had to fight and we have been doing that.

I'm sure BiP have recorded everyone's voice calls this world and we knew exactly what we were getting ourselves into but I'm not the type to backdown to someone who wants to backstab us so we chose to war which I think is perfectly legitimate.

After BiP sent us this information they chose to recruit these very people.

"I do not condone the recording of people in voice calls."

Seem to have no problem posting them.

"Shame!"

"Shame!"

What's worse, recording them or posting them on the www?

(I'm gayer than you, maybe)

DeletedUser97878

What hermitty meant was Tudadar actually nobled more barbs for TEA to noble his choice but its a big advantage for TEA to have someone nobling that many new barbs to build up to just hand over to TEA. It also gave TEA members positioning to attack FARM or ex FARM that they didn't have to fight for just given for free.
3207b6bb3ce7c2f6e847c308d1fe1dbe.png

Even funnier. *declares war* zero caps, disbands.
Never said what KR did was smart ;)

Michael Corleone.

Al I am glad to see you do not condone recording voice chats anymore.

DeletedUser50733

@THE MURPH ALL CAPS only 3 or 4 that I saw went to Infamy. TEA and P-W have received the most so far. Of course you'd say it was irrevelant.

FARM was holding out well against TEA especially considering how much bigger TEA was than FARM then Tudadar started gifting to your members which put them within close range.
A quick check on TW Stats:

122 villages given to Infamy ("only 3 or 4 that you saw" lol)
27 villages given to P-W
104 villages given to TEA.

Looks pretty even to me. 9 villages in it.

DeletedUser97878

A quick check on TW Stats:

122 villages given to Infamy ("only 3 or 4 that you saw" lol)
27 villages given to P-W
104 villages given to TEA.

Looks pretty even to me. 9 villages in it.
However whatever he's doing down in his TEA cluster is interesting nonetheless

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
However whatever he's doing down in his TEA cluster is interesting nonetheless

MVP is good friends with me. We've played on the same side numerous of times. He was kindly invited down to our K after he nobled Purely Forgotten during start up lol. Seems they've kissed and made up since. Nothing more in it tbh. It's not like this is the first world he's done something similar to this on.

atmospherecf

hardnutz's account owner is one of the richest players among us. And I will leave it at that..

DeletedUser117534

Wow you all just never shut up , everytime I look at the externals it like i just facepalm myself at the way you all who are mostly adults act like such little children , I mean my kids behave better then you all and they don't behave much . Like I said before and my mind still hasn't changed , Infamy fought NO ONE this world , therefore I have no respect for all of you and really would wish you all stop running your mouths like you all did something this world .

Balian, the whole purpose of externals is to argue, as long as there are players on opposing sides they will come in here to express their opinions, flame the opponents, defend their tribes or simply stir things up for the fun of it. We sit at home bored, sipping 5% beer, waiting for another season of GOT, nothing to do, so we come in here to kill that boredom and having a bit of fun.

We all complain about you whinging here but the truth is for most part we love your posts. You are one of those guys who are adding certain thing (hard to describe it) to the externals, just like Stealthy or Lord Batan, whenever your post people can't resist from trolling you and having a laugh. And you're right we act like children most of the time but what's wrong with that?

Last edited by a moderator:

Mithrae

Lets be honest, it's not a 3v2. If it was a 3v2, then Infamy would have never declared and BiP would be screwed.

Yes there are three tribes on one side and two tribes on the other. Only one tribe from one side is top tier and both of the tribes from the other side are in terms of metrics such as player size, quality and activity. It's silly to act as if P-W and W A R together are more valued than Infamy. P-W has a few good players and you could probably list them on one hand, but for the most part they are TEA rim recruits that were recruited because it was quicker than TEA fighting them.

Hard to argue with that. Well, maybe just the "list them on one hand" bit :p In one half of the world Infamy and BiP together have 72 good members, maybe less. So assuming similar numbers in the other half of the world (probably 4 or 5 of whom are now ex-FARM members), it would imply that some 20-25 of the ninety P-W and TEA members aren't up to the same level. But that'd still mean 20-25 P-W members who are as good as the competition.

###

I'd have to agree with The Hans and TMAC that one of the bigger factors shaping this half of the world has been 2HARD: Could they (as Bill implies) be relied upon to act as a meat shield for TEA while the latter took a more leisurely approach to securing their rim without ever neutralizing Distortion?

Wouldn't that have simply meant that 2HARD, surrounded by enemies, would have continued to lose ground until their core members tried to cut a deal with BiP anyway and/or with Distortion eventually joining BiP instead of TEA?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hard to argue with that. Well, maybe just the "list them on one hand" bit :p In one half of the world Infamy and BiP together have 72 good members, maybe less. So assuming similar numbers in the other half of the world (probably 4 or 5 of whom are now ex-FARM members), it would imply that some 20-25 of the ninety P-W and TEA members aren't up to the same level. But that'd still mean 20-25 P-W members who are as good as the competition.

###

I'd have to agree with The Hans and TMAC that one of the bigger factors shaping this half of the world has been 2HARD: Could they (as Bill implies) be relied upon to act as a meat shield for TEA while the latter took a more leisurely approach to securing their rim without ever neutralizing Distortion?

Wouldn't that have simply meant that 2HARD, surrounded by enemies, would have continued to lose ground until their core members tried to cut a deal with BiP anyway and/or with Distortion eventually joining BiP instead of TEA?

The difference is this Mithrae. Most of Infamy/BiP recruits come from either what was a top 4 tribe (like 2Hard) or another premade. The original members are of course all premade also. P-W recruits come from tribes like W A R, -DC-, R2D2 and many other of the crappy rim tribes TEA couldn't clear up in time on the rim. You can't get the same calibre of recruits from these tribes as you can from the premades...

Mithrae

The difference is this Mithrae. Most of Infamy/BiP recruits come from either what was a top 4 tribe (like 2Hard) or another premade. The original members are of course all premade also. P-W recruits come from tribes like W A R, -DC-, R2D2 and many other of the crappy rim tribes TEA couldn't clear up in time on the rim. You can't get the same calibre of recruits from these tribes as you can from the premades...

You're kidding, right? Pretty sure the likes of ANTZ, FaL and FnB were premades, while the likes of 2HARD, Distortion and FARM were not. Plenty of good players join the world after Week 1; or find themselves in an unwinnable situation and relocate to the rim. There'd be a higher percentage of good players in the core no doubt, but we're talking here about a few dozen good players which Infamy, TEA and BiP have all looked for, out of hundreds around the rim.

Last edited:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
You're kidding, right? Pretty sure the likes of ANTZ, FaL and FnB were premades, while the likes of 2HARD, Distortion and FARM were not. Plenty of good players join the world after Week 1; or find themselves in an unwinnable situation and relocate to the rim. There'd be a higher percentage of good players in the core no doubt, but we're talking here about a few dozen good players which Infamy, TEA and BiP have all looked for, out of hundreds around the rim.

I agree here partially. Some will find themselves relocating to the rim, so there are always going to be a few decent players. I think what DA is trying to get at, those that Tea/PW have decided to recruit instead of eat because of the time it will take.

It's probably similar to the DIst scenerio. TEA thought they did 2Hard a favour by recruiting. In all honesty, Tea could of headed east to help 2Hard eat Dist if they really wanted to. But they risked the relationship with 2Hard instead. Dist are all great players, i'm sure BiP will agree with that. But this game is all about strategy, not just recruiting all the good players you can. Even the best of players can be broken down.

It's all about Synergy too, recruiting new good players from various other tribes might mean a few can't bond. Premades usually have a better bond being together than a few recruits from various other tribes.