xxstealthyxx Office...

• Thread starter DeletedUser84793
  • Start date

DeletedUser118161

no more threads about you

lool

Anyway Stealthy i'm looking forward to w100 as well.

But this what you wrote sounds as a tw Fary Tail. Its impossible to go with one team from start to end. There will always be members changing.

But idea sounds nice.

DeletedUser84793

lool

Anyway Stealthy i'm looking forward to w100 as well.

But this what you wrote sounds as a tw Fary Tail. Its impossible to go with one team from start to end. There will always be members changing.

But idea sounds nice.

i agree as you know players will come and go....I merely suggest a home for the die hard players like me! great minds think a like..and i want to start a possy!:D

DeletedUser84793

anyone seen my axe? pp farming is almost over...now the fun begins!:D

DeletedUser84793

Doing well on the self promotion front Stealthy. ;)

always my friend...:D

In other news...Seems im back from my vacation...i will try to behave from now on..i got to remember that the mods..are always watching..lol hello you guys up in the booth..:eek:
Looking forward to getting back to having some fun on these externals. Cheers!o_O

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Yeah that will do it hahaha, you need to keep your forum active :p

DeletedUser117183

Cause your forums are always the same stealthy. Completely and utterly pointless.

DeletedUser117183

If everything I say has no merit why do you come begging to me for an alliance every world?

DeletedUser118357

You aint going to gain anything interacting with stealthy. He's one of the biggest, biased, hypocritical gobshites you will ever meet and he actually believes all the stuff that comes out of his mouth ;D

Silly stealthy!