The Resistance

Mithrae

Yes, we had a shared forum, yes you provided snipes which were very much appreciated at the time, and I know I told you guys it was appreciated. We were thankful for the help.

However, to claim that you sniped all of them is false. I saw a lot sniped on the forum for others, but over the course of things (and I can't speak for anyone else, only myself), only 2/10 of my own trains were sniped by BiP. And even those two I also sniped myself, just to make sure. I think I even sent kixo a mail showing your snipes combined with mine and a 'thanks I think together we've covered it' or something like that. If you wanna see it I might still have the mail.

Also to claim that we would be gone if it wasn't for you back then, that stretches things just a little. Yes you sniped multiple trains - but I know I personally covered many of those with snipes of my own. So if you hadn't sniped them or your snipes failed, there was still mine to fall back on.

Yup. As soon as we saw that 2HARD seemed to be trying to get specific antisnipes in after snipes which had been sent, we stopped posting any detailed snipe information: So as an alternative, all of the known long-distance trains were sniped at least four times before I removed them from the list, to allow for possible antisnipes or snipes too small to be effective. So even on top of those BiP sent there were two or three Defy snipes as well. And even then one of those long-distance trains on Night ended up being briefly successful despite all the BiP and Defy sniping (kudos to Kile), and two against Suhrim (kudos to Deadmax and King Ragnar). 21 trains just on you and Night, huh? It really was quite an impressive attack for two months into the game; as one point of comparison, TEA's co-ordinated nobling of ANTZ's The Big Ginge two weeks earlier looks to have involved 20ish trains. Some good defending from Defy and (for that op) some invaluable help BiP as well. Shame Frostz and Vigilante didn't pass on timely information about their incomings!

Last edited:

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I am confident 2hard would have annhiliated defy if they had no help from bip and we focused them, no Doubt in my mind.

2hard did misstakes, such as letting defy live. Other misstakes were to invite fal/antz members , out of a tactical view it was a horrible move.

Dist should have been focused down harder as well. Against bip we did fine enough, it went as planned until our northern fronts started failing. Nwaro is a hard nut to crack.

If we had planned and focused defy, we would have used real tactic's. I wont go in on spefisics cause it is still good ones to use today.

King Banana

bfba54578b954b11ae0a9a5eb5e1478d.png

DeletedUser120206

I don't understand what it is with Incoming Impact, he quits, then comes back, quits again and here he is back. Once a quitter always a quitter, I doubt he will be on this world for too long.

~Patrick

DeletedUser110779

I don't understand what it is with Incoming Impact, he quits, then comes back, quits again and here he is back. Once a quitter always a quitter, I doubt he will be on this world for too long.

~Patrick
Sam isnt the guy that left with the acc but he was the one to save that account when the owner went mia for 3-4 weeks+++

DeletedUser117534

I thought spies should operate in secrecy for them to be effective in a long run and yet we have seen both leaders annoince to the world 'look we have spies in your tribe'
I don't understand the purpose of that?

Last edited by a moderator:

THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That was sent to II before being kicked and forwarded to me so of course it was going to get out. Should try kicking first, then sending information like that. ;) The CM was poor and made BiP look weak and that's while II was still in BiP :oops:

DeletedUser120275

:D
That was sent to II before being kicked and forwarded to me so of course it was going to get out. Should try kicking first, then sending information like that. ;) The CM was poor and made BiP look weak and that's while II was still in BiP :oops:

II started attacks before we kicked him. I am sure you knew it. Owner of .II. (Ratthunder3) cant even time nukes well but he started to do cancel snipes. :D

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Different day same TEA low quality not tasting very good. Should just skip right to the crumpets and cucumber sandwiches

DeletedUser117803

i am sure there may be some who would accuse me of making self-serving moves in the past.
i am not a well-known player, far from it, but i have played a couple of worlds.

the flagrant and offensive defection of the impact account is, seriously, one of the most duplicitous things i have seen in my relatively short TW career. and i have seen many duplicitous things, and may even have been party to a few.

however, that behavior is beyond the pale. i do not pretend to know the whole story, but i can say this: assuming i keep playing other worlds, i will make it a mission to track down the original owner of that account every time, and i will do everything in my power to bring him down.

#rat

rat is as rat does.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i am sure there may be some who would accuse me of making self-serving moves in the past.
i am not a well-known player, far from it, but i have played a couple of worlds.

the flagrant and offensive defection of the impact account is, seriously, one of the most duplicitous things i have seen in my relatively short TW career. and i have seen many duplicitous things, and may even have been party to a few.

however, that behavior is beyond the pale. i do not pretend to know the whole story, but i can say this: assuming i keep playing other worlds, i will make it a mission to track down the original owner of that account every time, and i will do everything in my power to bring him down.

#rat

rat is as rat does.

Using big words again Kit ;) But people change you don't see me following you to every world ha.