The Resistance

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
I'm really split on the issue. on one side the player shouldn't of given up the acount details on the first place. There's always a chance the new player will want to change the name, Pw or email. If they've given up the pw and given up on the account im not sure if that's giving up the account entirely.

I'd be pretty pissed off someone attempted to change my account info. Then again I would of either got my account to be eaten by the tribe to just quit if I'm not planning on returning. No tribe should have a deadweight accounț.

Deleted User - 10618707

i am sure there may be some who would accuse me of making self-serving moves in the past.
i am not a well-known player, far from it, but i have played a couple of worlds.

the flagrant and offensive defection of the impact account is, seriously, one of the most duplicitous things i have seen in my relatively short TW career. and i have seen many duplicitous things, and may even have been party to a few.

however, that behavior is beyond the pale. i do not pretend to know the whole story, but i can say this: assuming i keep playing other worlds, i will make it a mission to track down the original owner of that account every time, and i will do everything in my power to bring him down.

#rat

rat is as rat does.
Rather interesting words from you after w74.

I'm really split on the issue. on one side the player shouldn't of given up the acount details on the first place. There's always a chance the new player will want to change the name, Pw or email. If they've given up the pw and given up on the account im not sure if that's giving up the account entirely.

I'd be pretty pissed off someone attempted to change my account info. Then again I would of either got my account to be eaten by the tribe to just quit if I'm not planning on returning. No tribe should have a deadweight accounț.

The thing is, just going based off of the mailed everyone has seen along with a bit of supplementary info, it doesn't seem as if the giving up of details exactly was very voluntary though.

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think I should really comment on all of this.

The .Incoming Impact. account was previously called Ratthunter. I was given the account by the leadership of BIP because the owner had not logged for 3weeks to a Month and the co player on the account told me he had Quit. I logged the account and it had no groups nothing and over 4k Untagged inc. As Most know I sat on the account for days and defended against the op and only lost one isolated village. The original owner could not even snipe , Do you really think it was him ?

Yes I thought the owner quit for good , So I changed email and pass. You can say I was wrong for doing this but what do you expect. This is why I like to own the email. The owner come back because he could see the account was growing nicely again. Ratt really is one of the most terrible players I have met and he will be hunted every world he plays now.

This was really a scumbag move from TEA and I really hope Karma bites them on the A** I know I will probably get a lot of hate for this but who cares. TEA has screwed me over every time they could and this is just another blow. Al , Trex and Jake as former friends after what happened originally on W90 I thought that would have been the end of it after you apologised but no you go ahead and do this. Yes you did this because its another account fighting BIP but another huge reason is because its me. All the time I put into that account just to be ruined by scumbags.

Thanks

Sam

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Rather interesting words from you after w74.

The thing is, just going based off of the mailed everyone has seen along with a bit of supplementary info, it doesn't seem as if the giving up of details exactly was very voluntary though.

Just to point out that whoever controls the email account controls the account. If the original email address that the account is linked to gets changed to a different one then inno sends an email to the original email address stating the change. The burden is then on the owner of the original email address to cancel/revert the email address change. So if the person who has 'hijacked' the account changed the email address to be his own then the original owner can cancel that. If however the email address was changed in the past and the original owner didnt notice then thats kinda their fault unfortunately.

Morale of the story is if you own the account make sure its your email address linked to the account, otherwise you're the only one that can be blamed if it gets hijacked

Deleted User - 10618707

Just to point out that whoever controls the email account controls the account. If the original email address that the account is linked to gets changed to a different one then inno sends an email to the original email address stating the change. The burden is then on the owner of the original email address to cancel/revert the email address change. So if the person who has 'hijacked' the account changed the email address to be his own then the original owner can cancel that. If however the email address was changed in the past and the original owner didnt notice then thats kinda their fault unfortunately.

Morale of the story is if you own the account make sure its your email address linked to the account, otherwise you're the only one that can be blamed if it gets hijacked

I can't remember what the cancellation period is on that though, I'm aware of this though is it had almost happened to an account of mine a while back, had we missed the change notification then there would have been nothing we could have done.

I think I should really comment on all of this.

The .Incoming Impact. account was previously called Ratthunter. I was given the account by the leadership of BIP because the owner had not logged for 3weeks to a Month and the co player on the account told me he had Quit. I logged the account and it had no groups nothing and over 4k Untagged inc. As Most know I sat on the account for days and defended against the op and only lost one isolated village. The original owner could not even snipe , Do you really think it was him ?

Yes I thought the owner quit for good , So I changed email and pass. You can say I was wrong for doing this but what do you expect. This is why I like to own the email. The owner come back because he could see the account was growing nicely again. Ratt really is one of the most terrible players I have met and he will be hunted every world he plays now.

This was really a scumbag move from TEA and I really hope Karma bites them on the A** I know I will probably get a lot of hate for this but who cares. TEA has screwed me over every time they could and this is just another blow. Al , Trex and Jake as former friends after what happened originally on W90 I thought that would have been the end of it after you apologised but no you go ahead and do this. Yes you did this because its another account fighting BIP but another huge reason is because its me. All the time I put into that account just to be ruined by scumbags.

Thanks

Sam

I think I can be fairly objective on this given that I'm not really a part of TEA anymore but how is an OWNER taking the control over his owner account liable to being a 'scumbag' move? Please elabourate.

DeletedUser120275

I just want to explain what happened between us and this traitor Teabag Rat. We have been working together in this world from start. We was in same tribe and we made our moves together. He was helpful player but in late game he started to be less active and less active. Then one day he gone. He had coplayer hopefully and we could convince him to give password of the account. During Tea op on us. Account's owner was not here. It was 700K account. What should we have done? Internal you during Tea op?

Then after 3-4 weeks he came back and like nothing happened he wanted his account back. We told him "This is your account and you will get it. Just wait until this world finishes." I even gave my own account to him with Good Flags. We offered him PP to change the account's name and fresh start with our premade in W92. He was seem ok. Then after a week he changed password of his account. As he said he wanted to keep watching account so no one change the mail of account. We even offered him CoPlay. Who would assume that this guy was a real Rat?

Personally I didn't want him to have it but not because of me Sam(Real Incoming Impact) and Fredrik(King Banana) didn't want it also. Then after couple of talks we decided to have him in account. He was seems ok again and because we don't want to cause problems we didn't kick him from South Group Chat of ours. This TeaBag was messaging us sometimes and we was acting like nothing happened. As South Group we was sniping/Stacking Against Tea Op. Everything was snipes/stacked. He knew we was under heavy attack of Tea OP. With sneaky Rat move he stole the account. After 5 month of friendship. Even we our relationship was lesser than before but he betrayed his own friends for account that he will get.

TeaBag was gone for 1 month and he should have beg to us for account but no He said "It is my account" F your account. No one cared about your F account.

To be Honest Rat. You have no skill to win a world. You can't even time attacks. You are here one day and not here for 2-3 more day. You are real noob at this stage of world. You have no chance to be a border player. We will rim you soon. If you think it is your account. Don't fight behind of sitters and no it won't be end. I am sure all of the BiP accounts will chase you in every world. You will be priority to noble. End of your TW career.

Thanks

-Omer / LawandOrder1

danny689

I just want to explain what happened between us and this traitor Teabag Rat. We have been working together in this world from start. We was in same tribe and we made our moves together. He was helpful player but in late game he started to be less active and less active. Then one day he gone. He had coplayer hopefully and we could convince him to give password of the account. During Tea op on us. Account's owner was not here. It was 700K account. What should we have done? Internal you during Tea op?

Then after 3-4 weeks he came back and like nothing happened he wanted his account back. We told him "This is your account and you will get it. Just wait until this world finishes." I even gave my own account to him with Good Flags. We offered him PP to change the account's name and fresh start with our premade in W92. He was seem ok. Then after a week he changed password of his account. As he said he wanted to keep watching account so no one change the mail of account. We even offered him CoPlay. Who would assume that this guy was a real Rat?

Personally I didn't want him to have it but not because of me Sam(Real Incoming Impact) and Fredrik(King Banana) didn't want it also. Then after couple of talks we decided to have him in account. He was seems ok again and because we don't want to cause problems we didn't kick him from South Group Chat of ours. This TeaBag was messaging us sometimes and we was acting like nothing happened. As South Group we was sniping/Stacking Against Tea Op. Everything was snipes/stacked. He knew we was under heavy attack of Tea OP. With sneaky Rat move he stole the account. After 5 month of friendship. Even we our relationship was lesser than before but he betrayed his own friends for account that he will get.

TeaBag was gone for 1 month and he should have beg to us for account but no He said "It is my account" F your account. No one cared about your F account.

To be Honest Rat. You have no skill to win a world. You can't even time attacks. You are here one day and not here for 2-3 more day. You are real noob at this stage of world. You have no chance to be a border player. We will rim you soon. If you think it is your account. Don't fight behind of sitters and no it won't be end. I am sure all of the BiP accounts will chase you in every world. You will be priority to noble. End of your TW career.

Thanks

-Omer / LawandOrder1

You could not have made it any easier to see why he left and did what he did.

Bonus points for "ending his tw career"

Asukon

Reaction score
You guys are going ham on him, damn. If he's so bad, why didn't you in BiP teach him whatever he was missing? I dont know the whole situation, but I'm sure that a tribe of your rescources could probably have taught him a few things. To be fair I think both parts are in the wrong.
BiP shouldn't have changed the passwords of the account without permission neither can he be inactive and then claim the account as his after a month.
But to be completely honest, you can't really blame TEA for this. It was a strategic move and anyone with any kind of strategic mind would have taken advantage of it.

Also stop being such loudmouths in here calling everyone shit at the game and etc. It will backfire when you get rimmed.
We'll see how well you guys hold up when we get a bit further into the war.

Greetings.

Asukon

Deleted User - 10618707

To be fair, everyone bashing this guy for doing such 'punk moves' is simply being rather hypocritical. This is all in the same league as spying, tribe hopping and all the other things the TW community detests but yet still partake in.

I'm not defending what was done, but all tribes/accounts use the same underhanded type strategies.

DeletedUser114962

To be fair, everyone bashing this guy for doing such 'punk moves' is simply being rather hypocritical. This is all in the same league as spying, tribe hopping and all the other things the TW community detests but yet still partake in.

This is tribal-wars, shit happens. TribalWars has always seen things like this. Grow-UP everyone.
Amen to that TD

-Omer / LawandOrder1

I like your name, would be better with an 'A' instead of an 'E' though ;)

Deleted User - 10618707

This is tribal-wars, shit happens. TribalWars has always seen things like this. Grow-UP everyone.
Amen to that TD

I like your name, would be better with an 'A' instead of an 'E' though ;)

Yeah this is nothing new, when a tribe has a spy they seemingly forget about the ethical implication upon that said spy and seemingly only remember how 'underhanded' it is when they realise that the enemy is employing such techniques.

That's why i conclude that everything is fairplay as long as it is allowed within the rules, only way to escape the subjectivity of being screwed over.

DeletedUser

You guys are going ham on him, damn. If he's so bad, why didn't you in BiP teach him whatever he was missing? I dont know the whole situation, but I'm sure that a tribe of your rescources could probably have taught him a few things. To be fair I think both parts are in the wrong.
BiP shouldn't have changed the passwords of the account without permission neither can he be inactive and then claim the account as his after a month.
But to be completely honest, you can't really blame TEA for this. It was a strategic move and anyone with any kind of strategic mind would have taken advantage of it.

Also stop being such loudmouths in here calling everyone shit at the game and etc. It will backfire when you get rimmed.
We'll see how well you guys hold up when we get a bit further into the war.

Greetings.

Asukon

You must realise, a player's perceived quality is dependent on what tribe they are in. Also who teaches players how to play nowadays, that's like something old tribes did to increase the quality of their memberbase. What we do now is find the people with the biggest points and names, people we can't be bothered to rim and gather them in.

DeletedUser

You must realise, a player's perceived quality is dependent on what tribe they are in. Also who teaches players how to play nowadays, that's like something old tribes did to increase the quality of their memberbase. What we do now is find the people with the biggest points and names, people we can't be bothered to rim and gather them in.

On a more serious note, people who are useless to the tribe deserve to be warned that they are going to be kicked. Why would you have someone in your tribe who was dead weight? If there is not even the activity or ability there to defend the account and put pressure on the enemy as required by most self-respecting tribes and not the leniency and tolerance to teach, then what is wrong with kicking?

Ratthunter in my opinion needed to get off his high horse and get used to some standards being applied to his account, but it is fine for him to leave a tribe if he does not like it. Whatever Sam's work on the account, it was obviously not a long enough period for him to become owner otherwise we would not be having this discussion.