Diplomatic victory

DeletedUser118892

Mohan, we both know you're only trying to boast about your war stats to get the moral up - because mea just took another 2 villages from 28

We both know u guys have a problem with stacking.

You guys can only handle 2k/2k stack at most

Pretty funny that you disappear from the externals until you think you're doing something good.

You only ever come on the externals to try put me down in the externals. We both know these externals are my bitch - you look like a wank taking 4 days or so to reply to a message because you were waiting for something good to happen.

Are you wanting this superstar dick or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

deja vu3

Mohan, we both know you're only trying to boast about your war stats to get the moral up - because mea just took another 2 villages from 28

We both know u guys have a problem with stacking.

You guys can only handle 2k/2k stack at most

Pretty funny that you disappear from the externals until you think you're doing something good.

You only ever come on the externals to try put me down in the externals. We both know these externals are my bitch - you look like a wank taking 4 days or so to reply to a message because you were waiting for something good to happen.

Are you wanting this superstar dick or not?
You were demotivated and demoralized when we were losing villages to MEA.

I went off from the externals? Big deal. At least I'm active in our tribes discussions.

We have a problem stacking? Go have a look at SuperFakers ODD. Niceps killed a lot of their troops too but we were engaged in a war and he was bit far thus we could not offer more stacks in time.

We have 6 players in top 25 ODS and 10 in top 50.

Well guess you contradicted yourself. Weren't you the one who said "Everyone should go offensive, we don't need Defense troops."

You did nothing as a duke Lloyd, just accept it and move on.

You're just making a fool of yourself now.

I don't think you want people to know about your attempt to break the tribe, or from what I know of you, you might want to boast about that too.

Make a thread and title it, "I wanted to go out with a bang but I failed".

I wasn't waiting for good things to happen, I was making them happen. Something you would never understand.

Best of luck for future worlds!!

DeletedUser118892

You were demotivated and demoralized when we were losing villages to MEA.

I went off from the externals? Big deal. At least I'm active in our tribes discussions.

We have a problem stacking? Go have a look at SuperFakers ODD. Niceps killed a lot of their troops too but we were engaged in a war and he was bit far thus we could not offer more stacks in time.

We have 6 players in top 25 ODS and 10 in top 50.

Well guess you contradicted yourself. Weren't you the one who said "Everyone should go offensive, we don't need Defense troops."

You did nothing as a duke Lloyd, just accept it and move on.

You're just making a fool of yourself now.

I don't think you want people to know about your attempt to break the tribe, or from what I know of you, you might want to boast about that too.

Make a thread and title it, "I wanted to go out with a bang but I failed".

I wasn't waiting for good things to happen, I was making them happen. Something you would never understand.

Best of luck for future worlds!!

I played you a belter on W91 - you would be rimmed if I didn't let your stupid arse in

DeletedUser118892

Also, I'm still playing the world.. just under a different account

DeletedUser118892

I feel sorry for the guy that is on another account with you o_O

Nahhhh I'm solo :)

And come on, let's be honest people would love me on there account. Because it gives that account recognition

DeletedUser119841

Nahhhh I'm solo :)

And come on, let's be honest people would love me on there account. Because it gives that account recognition

The only thing I recognize you for(I have only seen you this world) is the fact of being cocky, bossy and a slow grower/ failed account in game. I wouldn't want my account having that recognition.

SHAGAN888

Now can we get back on topic about merges? Because while you all sleep there's a tribe sneaking up in the rankings...

SHAGAN888

Yea and it's not your tribe LOL

Check again Opie.
Your not gonna cry on us are you...
I see you and you're nothing more than a keyboard wanna be at best.

giphy.gif

DeletedUser119197

Check again Opie.
Your not gonna cry on us are you...
I see you and you're nothing more than a keyboard wanna be at best.

giphy.gif

Just because you can mass recruit like 300k more than your tribe at the time.. doesn't mean you will stay there. lol especially with you in there

DeletedUser118613

Just because you can mass recruit like 300k more than your tribe at the time.. doesn't mean you will stay there. lol especially with you in there

Your family has more members than Love (ten) so the mass recruitment shots don't really mean much here

DeletedUser119197

Your family has more members than Love (ten) so the mass recruitment shots don't really mean much here

Yea but our main is actually decent.. would be better for TEN to use there Brains and have just asked for brother Allaince.. instead clamming all into one tribe when they will get another tribe down the line.. can gaurntee

DeletedUser118613

Yea but our main is actually decent.. would be better for TEN to use there Brains and have just asked for brother Allaince.. instead clamming all into one tribe when they will get another tribe down the line.. can gaurntee

Clamming all into one tribe when they still have less players than you lol, and family tribes are essentially brother tribes. Plus your main might be 'decent' but our main won't just randomly give up all our villages to our enemy ;)

DeletedUser119197

Clamming all into one tribe when they still have less players than you lol, and family tribes are essentially brother tribes. Plus your main might be 'decent' but our main won't just randomly give up all our villages to our enemy ;)

Never said your tribe would give up all your villages to your enemy.. so don't know what your trying to say?

And as long as you have shag in your tribe and on council your fucjed either way. Yes he won world 85... how? I don't know.. wish someone to update me on how they won:eek::D