Official trash talk thread

TheChimpyHD

Rodo mate, you have been called out as a spy and yet remain to deny! Not only that but whenever someone on here mentions it you proceed to send them numerous messages? Sound one mate

DeletedUser118161

I will respond over my friend account as i was blocked due to unaproriate language.

Nevermind that situation is behind me now. Yes i did lost my tempor here. bcs statements on me was and are false. I was never spy and will never be a spy bcs that is for pussies and i hate game like that. I like more open battle. I did got sometimes info or a two from some friends but lets be honest probably 80% players knows some infos of other tribes. However i still claim my game was honest and i never leek one info from ten or who? .

I leaved ten bcs despite there are some good guys in it i couldnt find same language with Shagan and few else. Or like Shagan is sayiing everybody there hates me i dont care. I dont care believe what you want. :)

Imo oppinnion my 2 biggest mistakes was: Open public hate with Shagan and Shagan is very good with words and talking to people. Second one was my joinning to the who*. I should had never go there. With time i realised i was backstabbed by who? ,and i should be mad on them not on Shagan.

Dont worry besides 2,3 players from who? i will never play in that tribe again.

Also my opinnion is Love tribe as much as it seems strong now,that coallition will not last long.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118161

Rodo mate, you have been called out as a spy and yet remain to deny! Not only that but whenever someone on here mentions it you proceed to send them numerous messages? Sound one mate

Yes your statement is right. I did that bcs i was highly provoked and i loose my tempor over that. I'm very sensitive when smn claims something false about me.

So once again, i'm not dirty player and backstabber , i+m just trash talker and hard to let something go sometimes. So as hate beetwen me and shagan escalated with time then has started spy stories. But as i sayed no need to justify myself, time will show the truth i hope.

Thats all. Goodbye

DeletedUser84793

I will respond over my friend account as i was blocked due to unaproriate language.

Nevermind that situation is behind me now. Yes i did lost my tempor here. bcs statements on me was and are false. I was never spy and will never be a spy bcs that is for pussies and i hate game like that. I like more open battle. I did got sometimes info or a two from some friends but lets be honest probably 80% players knows some infos of other tribes. However i still claim my game was honest and i never leek one info from ten or who? .

I leaved ten bcs despite there are some good guys in it i couldnt find same language with Shagan and few else.

Imo oppinnion my 2 biggest mistakes was: Open public hate with Shagan and joinning most cowardly tribe i have ever seen who* With time i realised i was backstabbed by who? ,and i should be mad on them not on Shagan.

Dont worry besides 2,3 players from who? i will never play in that tribe again.

Also my opinnion is Love tribe as much as it seems strong now,that coallition will not last long.

their is very good players on both sides if you ask me...its the truth. but in all honesty i was shock to see ten fold like they did and do the merger with who? i think their the strongest outfit or was in that area...a few players can ruin a good tribe filled with decent players...the leaders of ten i would say was better then the majority of the who? leaders..i do how ever like the duke "female" who i let noble me by the way..i forget her game name..but thats about it..she is good..but the others were just noobs. anyways be interesting to see their results working together...their very strong none the less...

DeletedUser118161

Lady that nobled you was Lady Mellisandre.
Yep in both Love and Love. coallition are some great players. But if you look map they are just so concetrated. Plus if you add 4A tribe and their cademy (JOKERS) there is just so little space to evolve and spread. After they eat wal and Arm they will need to look for solution.
To me just seems right that who? and ten should had stay in fight.

It would be open fight for continet and much more intersting.

DeletedUser84793

Lady that nobled you was Lady Mellisandre.
Yep in both Love and Love. coallition are some great players. But if you look map they are just so concetrated. Plus if you add 4A tribe and their cademy (JOKERS) there is just so little space to evolve and spread. After they eat wal and Arm they will need to look for solution.
To me just seems right that who? and ten should had stay in fight.

It would be open fight for continet and much more intersting.

perhaps..but if they work well together they can expand outside of their shared K...I dont think they have that big of a problem as far as that goes..as you know later down the road they will most likely eat some of their own anyways and develope a stronger active roster. maybe now they seem concentrated but these thing do work out in time for the most part.

DeletedUser118161

Well Stelthy tbh i dont really care. Story for me in that area was finished in ugly way, so i dont care much.

We will see by time how things will develop.

DeletedUser84793

Well Stelthy tbh i dont really care. Story for me in that area was finished in ugly way, so i dont care much.

We will see by time how things will develop.

always care...if not you will never dominate the entire world! A player who does not care about the out skirts of their own region will some day be taken by surprise by a tribe they did not see coming...pay attention even if their on the other side of the world...just saying but im sure you already know this..o_O