Lovers or Tyrants?

*GranTorino

Nobody likes a barbler, but in defence of the guy in the initial post.. He was granted permission by a counsellor, so the problem lies with council and was terribly handled.

Also, a defensive player with 30k+ plunders can't have that bad of a TC, so rule that one out

Last edited:

HeyMyNameIsWendy

As much as tribal wars are already confusing for some people having a church world must have fried Lady Melisamdre's circuits. So my advice for the next time Paul:

STAY AWAY FROM CHURCH WORLDS,
STAY AWAY FROM THE CORE,
STAY AWAY FROM TRIBES BEING LEAD BY GAME OF THRONES CHARACTERS

:D
This made me giggle like a little girl.

DeletedUser84793

That 58 point barb is now:

a) 1k points
b) on the rim so i can sell resis for PP as per my agreement with the leadership.

If you notice the time stamps on my messages with lady i only took the barb after getting her permission.

Also i dont think that my troop counts are particularly low but hey you're welcome to come and try to take my village if you think they'll be easy caps..

im sure when they gave you permission they wasnt saying noble a 58 point barb! good that you least got it up to 1k...but still nobling that 58 point barb pretty much set you out as a true blue noob in this game ..and if any one wanted your village im sure it would not be that hard to take it considering your exp..just saying. No matter what you try to say to defend your nobling actions..the fact remains you must be a bit ashamed to noble such a small village..not 1 but what 4? the others being about 200 or so? come on man..really? but hey if thats what you want to do..more power to you..after all your just selling resources for premo right? and if thats the case..how hard would it really be to take all your villages ONCE YOU GET THEM BUILT UP THAT IS..lol to justify anyone who takes the time to noble you out...but what ever..lol best of wishes to ya!:rolleyes:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
im sure when they gave you permission they wasnt saying noble a 58 point barb! good that you least got it up to 1k...but still nobling that 58 point barb pretty much set you out as a true blue noob in this game ..and if any one wanted your village im sure it would not be that hard to take it considering your exp..just saying. No matter what you try to say to defend your nobling actions..the fact remains you must be a bit ashamed to noble such a small village..not 1 but what 4? the others being about 200 or so? come on man..really? but hey if thats what you want to do..more power to you..after all your just selling resources for premo right? and if thats the case..how hard would it really be to take all your villages ONCE YOU GET THEM BUILT UP THAT IS..lol to justify anyone who takes the time to noble you out...but what ever..lol best of wishes to ya!:rolleyes:

No, not really ashamed, i've won 3 worlds so at this point i couldnt care less what people think about me anymore because its irrelevant. I hope someone picks a fight with me now that i have a reputation as a dirty barb nobler, looking forward to it. Stopped PP farming now anyway as markets seem full up everywhere :(

DeletedUser84793

No, not really ashamed, i've won 3 worlds so at this point i couldnt care less what people think about me anymore because its irrelevant. I hope someone picks a fight with me now that i have a reputation as a dirty barb nobler, looking forward to it. Stopped PP farming now anyway as markets seem full up everywhere :(

to hell with it..noble everything..lol Cheers!:D

SHAGAN888

I know plenty of players that have nobled barbs that are better than you stealthy, shagan, kirk, all you irrelevant losers.

I dont even know you so you really must be an irrelevant dingle-beery. Hope you play as well as you run your mouth....

DeletedUser117534

Every now and then people with limited understanding of the game come here to criticise early game barb nobling.

They don't realise there is a distinction between a rookie players nobling barbs because it's easier than fighting active accounts and an expert PP farmer who follows a strict DEF PP strategy, invests PP in early game to sell resources back later on with a profit. We've done it with Faux on W91, invested 30K PP nobled 5 barbs (4 in different continent) and ended up with top 5 account within few days. After a month we ended up with 120% return on investment.
We've used a def build with 3 heavy LC villages for farming. It allowed us not only to harvest PP but also support our tribe to the point we were ranked 1 in support ODA.

Strategy of Mintyfresh was good, the tribe and the market unfortunately we're not.

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael Corleone.

That's funny you would say that..your always playing this game..every world it seems like i see you on here!!!! you must be really sad my little booger eating friend!:eek:
Im playing W90. I do one world at a time but like to keep up with other worlds on the forums.

SO yes, I have seen you make a fool out of yourself every world you have been on.

DeletedUser84793

Im playing W90. I do one world at a time but like to keep up with other worlds on the forums.

SO yes, I have seen you make a fool out of yourself every world you have been on.

Michael Corleone your just mad because every time i see you on the field regardless if your close to me or not..i have you killed! lol I know it burns still..just take a deep breath and relax...you cant change it...just deal with it! you cant hold a candle next to me in skill or diplomacy..one way or the other..I will always make you cry on any world,forums i see you in..facts is facts you cant hide,you cant run..you'll always be my Noob stalker i guess..hell except it..i have except the fact you never go away no matter how much i hurt you..lol cheers little man enjoy the game!:rolleyes:

DeletedUser118369

Every now and then people with limited understanding of the game come here to criticise early game barb nobling.

They don't realise there is a distinction between a rookie players nobling barbs because it's easier than fighting active accounts and an expert PP farmer who follows a strict DEF PP strategy, invests PP in early game to sell resources back later on with a profit. We've done it with Faux on W91, invested 30K PP nobled 5 barbs (4 in different continent) and ended up with top 5 account within few days. After a month we ended up with 120% return on investment.
We've used a def build with 3 heavy LC villages for farming. It allowed us not only to harvest PP but also support our tribe to the point we were ranked 1 in support ODA.

Strategy of Mintyfresh was good, the tribe and the market unfortunately we're not.

Thank you for saving me the time to write something like this out.

Hard At Twerk

Minty good post, and I agree a very bad showing from shagan. Basically a terrible reasoning for your kicking as you did nothing wrong lol
and either way it was a bad one, think even shagan understands that and he is just trying to save face lol

Also on the barb nobling subject, the game is differently played on p2w then it was on normal worlds. So the old standards of "barb nobling is bad" is not really around. As it can be used as a viable strategy if you have the pp to do it.
Both you can use it like Nest said and you can also just pp it up and get a free village ( can be really good in a church world to get a new area to noble in ) that you can pp up while your troops just continue farming

Not saying it's better any better then the "standard play" just saying it's viable

P.S. really dislike normies/meta sheeps like you shagan
when the only praise you get on the externals is from yourself you probably aren't that good lol

SHAGAN888

You would be wrong there my evaluation was spot on and if i had it to do over again I would do the exact same way....But like everyone else in here you are entitled to your opinion no matter how bad it is....
I have the urge to re-post things but better not at the request of my higher power in the support booth....(waves) I would like to say that if your not holding your players responsible for their actions then your the tribe I wish to war with....

good luck to all,
shag

DeletedUser

You would be wrong there my evaluation was spot on and if i had it to do over again I would do the exact same way....But like everyone else in here you are entitled to your opinion no matter how bad it is....
I have the urge to re-post things but better not at the request of my higher power in the support booth....(waves) I would like to say that if your not holding your players responsible for their actions then your the tribe I wish to war with....

good luck to all,
shag
He got a green light to noble the barb so he did
Fire the guy that allowed him to do it

Also why would you kick a defensive guy that is going to gift his villages? Like it's free def for the tribe
After that it's free villages
But not they won't be free someone is going to probably lose nukes and nobles to take them?

Like name 1 up side in kicking him?

DeletedUser119689

Some of the funniest stuff ive read. Shagan should know minty is a good player since shag played on world 88 against him lol.

Shag also tried to break the tribe apart from the inside demanding players get kicked lol. And he had a leadership role there which quickly got taken away from him once he tried to think he was the big man. ;) always have a bad name after we took leadership away start swearing at people trying to help. Shag also left the tribe when it wasnt his account (he was just the co) lol

But i agree with M4dlife why would anyone kick a player who is going to build up villages for you and give them to you for free? Lol also he was willing to help defend the tribe. Yes he nobled a barb but who hasnt? But it doesnt make it any better when council gave him permission after he asked.

But yeah minty is a good player from past experiences and will always help his tribe out. This is just bad leadership lol

~Tom

DeletedUser111865

HAHAHA! Stealthy you still here? You sir have one very sad boring life, it actually makes me laugh.

Minty was granted this by me and Lady originally, I go away for couple of days so im only playing as such, not much communication, Who? (the name I used from W70) was a mess and we had merged into TEN, I didnt even agree to this as one of the owners but came back with no choice. Then I wasnt allowed any role in the council here (meh) but I know most people here now so happy to work as just a player, some sly moves where thrown around though.

Ryan