Spread The Love "The War Declaration"

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

rofl usually when people see a crying rim tribe, pro players say; team up, do diplo and fight back instead of crying... and now when someone actually goes for it, you laugh at their performance in public video? yeah, i'd call that mocking. i'm not reffering on taking shot on them or fighting back (lol), what i'm saying, i always value more ambition over pathetic egoism... :rolleyes: anyways, as neutral viewer, wish everyone good luck... ^^

Marshyyy

Reaction score
rofl usually when people see a crying rim tribe, pro players say; team up, do diplo and fight back instead of crying... and now when someone actually goes for it, you laugh at their performance in public video? yeah, i'd call that mocking. i'm not reffering on taking shot on them or fighting back (lol), what i'm saying, i always value more ambition over pathetic egoism... :rolleyes: anyways, as neutral viewer, wish everyone good luck... ^^

Naw, to be honest it looks like you are problem searching in the video. I Understand the concept of playing devils advocate though :)

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

and yet i was sure it was about war declaration (the video)... silly me... -.-' as i've said good luck to everyone, not my intention to get to much attention...

DeletedUser118892

I really enjoyed the video

I also love your voice marshy - so damn soothing to listen too

DeletedUser119689

I like to look at stats and see who is better. Or who is doing more damage to the others.

Even tho TR have 2 sister tribes they are strong and holding their own against all these that are ganging up on them lol

Side 1:
Tribes: -Tr-, _Tr_, -Tr_
Side 2:
Tribes: Plague, 4A, JK, MEA, Love, Love.

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 24
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 183,703
Side 2: 107,045
Difference: 76,658

chart

~Tom

DeletedUser118822

Most of those conquers are from Plague, a tribe that no longer associates with the main group fighting aganist the TR family.

DeletedUser119689

Yes that maybe but, all those tribes ganging up on 3 decent size tribes.

But the funny thing isnt even that its the top 3 tribes of the world teaming up lol i know a few in 4A and they have good players but they made the mistake of teaming up with love.

Love would of been an easier target as its led by shag but thats just my opinion. ;)

~Tom

SHAGAN888

Yes that maybe but, all those tribes ganging up on 3 decent size tribes.

But the funny thing isnt even that its the top 3 tribes of the world teaming up lol i know a few in 4A and they have good players but they made the mistake of teaming up with love.

Love would of been an easier target as its led by shag but thats just my opinion. ;)

~Tom

We have yet to engage yet so dont toot that horn yet big boy we are coming for you....lol those stats are a joke...

Btw ginge my answer is no....

TheBigGinge, Yesterday at 11:57 AM ReportReply
I'm loving the war decolartation and all, BUT please don't make it to look like we ally with everyone

You most likely have control of the 3rd tribe. You told him to ally or what not with some other tribes.

Lloyd did not give permsion for the 3rd duke to do this.

I have told Lloyd supper faker is most likely a spy and he's the duke of the 3rd. Lloyd might be blind but I'm certinaly not shagan, you say let's have a clean war but all I have seen is you bashing.. just stop and have a good war.

SHAGAN888
Non-stop Poster
I cant believe that would even come out of your mouth, A CLEAN WAR? LMAO.....I dont trust you as far as i could throw you and you wanna cry clean war.....get real...

TheBigGinge
blocked
You mentioned you wanted a war without any insults ? Just stop bashing tr and pretending that TR ally with everyone when really its you asking your duke spy in the 3rd tribe to ally with some tribes so you can post it. Lol

SHAGAN888
Non-stop Poster
Not true, not true at all actually. Yes they are riddled with spies just like you all are but we dont control them at all...They are simply food being used up for take out....

TheBigGinge
blocked
Yea Kay sweet, I know Lloyd can't properly resolve the spy issue as he recruites everyone he wishes to , but what I'm trying to say is. Can we play fair?

3 top tribes against 1 mass recruiting tribe with spies? I mean have some morale. I may not have much morale from what you have seen. But as you being one of the dukes... (don't say you aren't) have some respect and rule love in a lovely way. Not a bad way

SHAGAN888
Non-stop Poster
First of all no....
I have a grudge against you for what you did on w90 and I'm not one to carry stuff over from world to world but your actions there were unforgivable and I warned you this would follow you now didn't I....You'll get nothing from me an like it.....

sorry,
shag

TheBigGinge
blocked
I'm not trying to get anything from you? Mate I don't mind the war. And I'm sure you have backstabbed others

You came onto world 90 for like 3 weeks dude you didn't know half the stuff what was going on with me and Kirk. You weren't on every Skype call.

You hate me because you know I did a thing what you have done and you knew I was right for doing it.

Gifting my villages to the allies were the best option I could do for getting back at Kirk. You could of thought worse. And you would of done worse

TheBigGinge,

SHAGAN888
Gifting your villages to allies??
See you can even be honest with yourself you know dam well thats a lie you gifted all your villages to the enemy right in the middle of our core....bug off ginge youll get no respect from me ever...

shag

Last edited:

DeletedUser119689

Shag dont talk about respect when you dont know the the first thing about it. Youve messed up friends/allies even your own tribe on so many worlds.

I wouldnt toot my horn yet dont worry ;) the war is still fresh but that is the caps atm 3 tribes vs the tops 3 tribes and 3 other tribes also lol.

Not 3 vs 3 but even if that was the case i would still think -TR- have a better chance against the top 3 tribes. But thats just my opinion lol

~Tom

FearIsBorn

I wouldnt toot my horn yet dont worry ;) the war is still fresh but that is the caps atm 3 tribes vs the tops 3 tribes and 3 other tribes also lol.

Not 3 vs 3 but even if that was the case i would still think -TR- have a better chance against the top 3 tribes. But thats just my opinion lol

~Tom

I'd put my money on any of the top three tribes not named -TR-. Haven't you seen the video Marshyyy made ;)?

But like seriously, 3 sister tribes?

DeletedUser119689

I would rather have 3 sister tribes than hug the whole world lol in what ever 6 way those those tribes are doing haha

~Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118892

To be fair to TR, you can bash them all you want for having 3 tribes. But they are outnumbered by 6 tribes.. they need the help..

You wouldn't bash Tr if the 2 academy tribes changed there names but stayed allies..
---------------------------

Shag stop with all the nonsense on the externals showing messags etc. Just get back to the war

It's like the saying "innocent before proven guilty" you can say all this like "TR are noobs" etc but until you have beat them - give them the respect they deserve.

Play a fair game for once shag

DeletedUser118822

I would rather have 3 sister tribes than hug the whole world lol in what ever 6 way those those tribes are doing haha

~Tom
Hug the world? Idk about Love but 4A only has one ally, one NAP, an Acad, and then every other tribe is free game. I believe Love is the same way. Plague isn't with us. With that in mind Tj I suggest you take your poor definitions of hugging elsewhere. Have a great day!

thomas360

Hug the world? Idk about Love but 4A only has one ally, one NAP, an Acad, and then every other tribe is free game. I believe Love is the same way. Plague isn't with us. With that in mind Tj I suggest you take your poor definitions of hugging elsewhere. Have a great day!

This was what I was going to say, TR keep jumping to the defence of everyone ganging up on them, 4A havent mobilised or done anything against TR really, so please leave our tribes name out your excuses, it really is pathetic.

SHAGAN888

To be fair to TR, you can bash them all you want for having 3 tribes. But they are outnumbered by 6 tribes.. they need the help..

You wouldn't bash Tr if the 2 academy tribes changed there names but stayed allies..
---------------------------

Shag stop with all the nonsense on the externals showing messags etc. Just get back to the war

It's like the saying "innocent before proven guilty" you can say all this like "TR are noobs" etc but until you have beat them - give them the respect they deserve.

Play a fair game for once shag

While I respect your corrective criticism playing fair is not in the handbook anywhere, least not in my rule book anyway.
We are also the same as 4A only one alliance and one nap and together we keep our diplomatic relationship the same to keep things straight.....There has been a ton of infiltration lately trying to drive a wedge between our relationship with 4A, nice try but thats just not going to happen folks...What 4a does we do, and what we do 4a does its how a real alliance works and was decided the day we agreed to become allies...Im not sure what you all consider what a real alliance is but for us its a beneficial relationship for both as well it should be....

So ya as far as the hugging claim you couldn't be more wrong just a jealousy thing in my opinion, shoot if i were TR I would consider taking Plague at this point in as friends or allies...(did i say that outloud) Sorry must be losing my mind...

cheers,
shag

DeletedUser119689

If you only have 1 ally why jump on bord to join a war when its not even your ally involved? Lol

Bit strange if you ask me, im not jumping to anyones def but ive just looked at stats. I dont know whos allied or not. But the looks of it looks like a hugging world (but thats all ive seen) ;)

The comander is right lol if TR sister tribes had other names no one would jump on then for being allies maybe call them huggers but still wouldnt be complaining about you have too many brother/sister tribes lol

But vincent look at the war and whos involved, if you didnt play the world then it looks like you are hugging lol am i wrong or right?

Commander, shag has never played a fair game in his tw career lol likes to try and twists players words and turn as many tribes as he can on others by showing messages saying this is the word of shag you must obey it or ill get my many allies and naps and even my own enemies to attack you because thats the power i have!! Lol

But good to see you on 92 commander!!

~Tom

SHAGAN888

If you only have 1 ally why jump on bord to join a war when its not even your ally involved? Lol

Bit strange if you ask me, im not jumping to anyones def but ive just looked at stats. I dont know whos allied or not. But the looks of it looks like a hugging world (but thats all ive seen) ;)

The comander is right lol if TR sister tribes had other names no one would jump on then for being allies maybe call them huggers but still wouldnt be complaining about you have too many brother/sister tribes lol

But vincent look at the war and whos involved, if you didnt play the world then it looks like you are hugging lol am i wrong or right?

Commander, shag has never played a fair game in his tw career lol likes to try and twists players words and turn as many tribes as he can on others by showing messages saying this is the word of shag you must obey it or ill get my many allies and naps and even my own enemies to attack you because thats the power i have!! Lol

But good to see you on 92 commander!!

~Tom

A single tear rolls down my cheek and Im getting all tingly inside...When Im finally dead and gone from this game you can put me up for Sainthood.....Lmao Sorry you feel this way but Im not forcing these players to make choices they do it all on their own accords....Ok gotta run Im in the middle of Mastering my Jedi mind tricks atm.

shag

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

vincent thats twice youve trashed plague,,, plague has been fighting the TR family long time now.. also war with dream and finally the cowards from Hi di hi tribe!
plague unfortunately cannot assist you our allies at present due to fighting of which you know nothing about this world.. so please just because were not in a position dont diss us as allies for no reason..
it may be suggested you pull yr finger out yr arse and start fighting!

DeletedUser13939

vincent thats twice youve trashed plague,,, plague has been fighting the TR family long time now.. also war with dream and finally the cowards from Hi di hi tribe!
plague unfortunately cannot assist you our allies at present due to fighting of which you know nothing about this world.. so please just because were not in a position dont diss us as allies for no reason..

Where did he trash you? He stated that you aren't listed as an ally. How is that trashing? Honestly, you should stay off the externals and actually focus on running Plague.

DeletedUser118822

I never bashed you. I said we weren't allies. Which we aren't.