TW-CHAMP w.90 discussion thread

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think it's actually Pathedic that King banana hasn't even posted the winners for the second round yet , I maen like dude if you don't have the time to do it , don't start it.

King Banana

Here are the winners of the first round
Nwaro vs Venomus Retribution 21 - 1
Hydra of Lerna vs Kingraz 14 - 1
Trex vs Purely Forgotten 13 - 5
Hidden Agenda vs Dread Doctors 5 - 12
RazorShark vs War-Peace 10 - 9
L0v3r5 vs Seven Devils 11 - 8
Multiple Wargasms vs Mezonis 11 - 9
King Banana vs Coller 19 - 0
*Stark* vs Majestee 0 - 21
Kreiz vs Deadmax 13 - 4
Lost One vs Disaster 13 - 5
Trustmeimlying vs Candid Confession 11 - 6
Scorched Earth Policy vs F.K.A 4 - 14
Natticus vs Eight Devils 8 - 9
Balian in Ibelin vs Xabbadonx 7 - 10
Furiya vs Awzrocks 7 - 10

Last edited:

Destructere

Since its already "only" 8 fights left, it would be great if people also gave their reason why their vote goes to the spesific account.

premade lycan

As Nwaro and Hydra both are out on the ice I want to promote a few suggestions as replacements, from Tea and BiP(being the tribes they where from). These are simply 3 top ranked OD players from both tribes currently playing. Who should step in if anyone should be a fair evaluation or a own fight.

2 .facepalm TEA
4 LawAndOrder1 BiP
9 lee hughes BiP
21 Good game ? TEA
23 3nsion TEA
28 Ernestoxx BiP

Facepalm vs LawAndOrder
Good Game vs Lee Hughes
3nsion vs Ernestoxx

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
As Nwaro and Hydra both are out on the ice I want to promote a few suggestions as replacements, from Tea and BiP(being the tribes they where from). These are simply 3 top ranked OD players from both tribes currently playing. Who should step in if anyone should be a fair evaluation or a own fight.

2 .facepalm TEA
4 LawAndOrder1 BiP
9 lee hughes BiP
21 Good game ? TEA
23 3nsion TEA
28 Ernestoxx BiP

Facepalm vs LawAndOrder
Good Game vs Lee Hughes
3nsion vs Ernestoxx

What do you mean? Hydra is still active and playing, so he will win on W/o. He even got a chance to take the title :rolleyes:

Or do you mean he has quit?

DeletedUser110779

Would been nice to know why people think Trustme could take Lost one. Considering lost one has shown himself as a better defender than trustme and he has also been very succesfull on the offensive part to compared to trustme. ^^

Only thing ive seen so far is one comment and a vote because of w80 :confused:

*Theodred*

Would been nice to know why people think Trustme could take Lost one. Considering lost one has shown himself as a better defender than trustme and he has also been very succesfull on the offensive part to compared to trustme. ^^

Only thing ive seen so far is one comment and a vote because of w80 :confused:

I thought Lost One had more impact and would have voted for him but then I read the following:

Don't even understand how trustme has gotten this far, he is pure and utterly shit at tw. I mean, he knows how to stack his villages by using the request support button & internal and barb noble, and noble people who is new at the game.

Other then that?

http://www.twstats.com/en90/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&id=4923380&type=&pn=-1

There is the link, you tell me straight up he is good enough to pass lost one, but beware, i might have a laugh on you as well.

Lost one is actually nobling his enemies, contributing to save BiP from Tea's assaults all around. This is the kind of player that makes a tribes core, without lost one i don't think FKA,law and many others would be left standing. Has done much MUCH more then trustme has ever done on this world.

So, when i put my vote it won't be because i am just a BiP member.

Lost one has my vote, trustme can continue with the internals.

/Gow, the evil part of SD

7D prefaces his comment by saying he doesn't even understand much about TrustMe. 7D lambasts him from a position of ignorance and in so doing confirms my opinion of him, (he's a moron) so ofc I'm gonna vote the opposite way.

Seven Devils

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I thought Lost One had more impact and would have voted for him but then I read the following:

7D prefaces his comment by saying he doesn't even understand much about TrustMe. 7D lambasts him from a position of ignorance and in so doing confirms my opinion of him, (he's a moron) so ofc I'm gonna vote the opposite way.

You can see he signed it with GoW, right? Not 7D. I agree that he's a moron, but you're spinning what he said to something that it's not. He is not saying he doesn't understand much about Trustme, he is saying that from his point of view Trustme hasn't done anything particularly exceptional.. in a weird idiotic kind of way. I personally wanted to stay out of this popularity contest as it seemed to turn out exactly as I first expected it to, but now I feel kind of forced to comment.

It's true that they have a good ODA in the war, and they have a good ODD aswell. Surely those both speak for a great effort? Thing is, that from my POV the Trustme account seems rather selfish and that is a huge flaw imho. After the first OP we ran, he lost 12 villages as he said earlier, and the second OP (which was quite a poor effort from our side) he pretty much walled all of our nukes. After that, he then proceeded to stack pretty much everything in a 5h range with 100k+ stacks atleast. Meanwhile Hydra is sitting there self-stacked, just like King silva might I add, you know the other TEA account BiP demolished in one OP. Even when we OP'ed Hydra, Trustme increased what? 400k ODS? And I can only imagine a FL account like that should have a ton of mobile defence to send. Especially when he is barely receiving any fakes whatsoever.

Skill-wise, I'm also more impressed by Lost one. And I think I might actually have a clue on that part, seeing as me and Trustme have been fronting for the past months. With that said, I don't mean any disrespect to the players on the Trustme account, not at all. They are for sure decent players. I just believe Lost one is better.

So I'm not saying my account has done any better, hell I was soloplaying it unmotivated for 2-3 months before I got GoW back now recently, and my new co 2-3 weeks ago. What I'm saying is that Lost one should win!

/The Mainplayer of 7D aka "The OG D" aka "JeppeNr1"

Lost One

Its been fun, Trust Me is a fine player indeed. He is bigger than me... but thats due to positioning.

I had a rough go of it early game.. now im hitting my stride.

I havnt paid much attention to his area.. but I see some good points being made.

~Lost

Asukon

Reaction score
Thing is, that from my POV the Trustme account seems rather selfish and that is a huge flaw imho.
I can say, as a tribemate of TrustMe that none of the players on there are selfish. They're honestly great tribemates, takes sits when needed and etc.

King Banana

Nwaro - Hydra of Lerna 10 - 5
Trex vs Dread Doctors 11 - 5
RazorShark - L0v3r5 9 - 5
Multiple Wargasms vs King Banana 3 - 11
Majestee vs Kreiz 14 - 0
Lost One vs Trustmeimlying 8-8 (rematch 12 - 16 winner Trustmeimlying)
F.K.A vs King Beorn 11 - 4
Xabbadonx vs Awzrock 8 - 1

DeletedUser120275

can we vote again? Seeing Hydra's name in there disgusting :(

Destructere

Aight. Round 3 is up and im here to discuss about my own account vs Razorshark :)

People commenting that KB has done very little the past few weeks so I would assume that people are looking at the conquers and using this as an argument that Razor should be the winner.

Funny thing is, that KB still has more nobled vills against the enemy than Razor have.

Internal issues we have on both sides so not gonna bring that up.

So, anyone wanna enlighten me why they think Razor deserves to win?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-03-28-18-08-40.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-28-18-08-40.png
    156.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_2017-03-28-18-06-11.png
    Screenshot_2017-03-28-18-06-11.png
    163.5 KB · Views: 5