TW-CHAMP w.90 discussion thread

LennoxW

Aight. Round 3 is up and im here to discuss about my own account vs Razorshark :)

People commenting that KB has done very little the past few weeks so I would assume that people are looking at the conquers and using this as an argument that Razor should be the winner.

Funny thing is, that KB still has more nobled vills against the enemy than Razor have.

Internal issues we have on both sides so not gonna bring that up.

So, anyone wanna enlighten me why they think Razor deserves to win?

If you guys want to enlighten me on how FKA beats Omar with more than twice as many internals, more villages lost, less points, less ODD (including less against TEA than Omar has against Infamy, leading to Lov3rs quitting), less ODA in total than Omar.

DeletedUser118185

If you guys want to enlighten me on how FKA beats Omar with more than twice as many internals, more villages lost, less points, less ODD (including less against TEA than Omar has against Infamy, leading to Lov3rs quitting), less ODA in total than Omar.

Lov3rs didnt quit because of this war lol.

King Banana

35ef51eb0c2e1b0af2f9990d688ab20a.png

Ohh babyyy

Since you wanna count all wars, even though that is against.. what?
01f9c2e77d0d69f578c06e93d02462a7.png

Since Al Murph like to troll the forum these days; that is more war caps then you have villages.

Destructere

If I had time to type, I would love to give my vote, but I dont have time atm. For personal reasons.

King Banana

Hydra vs Trex - 1 - 20
RazorShark vs King Banana - 7 - 14
Majestee vs Trustmeimlying - 15 - 6
F.K.A vs Xabbadonx - 13 - 9

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, straight up with as little bias as possible, who do people think are the best 5/10 players in the world if they were to make a list? I was just interested to compare it to the competition itself.

Asukon

Reaction score
These players aren't neccesairly the best players but they have had the best performance through out the world.
1. TreX
2. King Banana
3. .Facepalm.
4. .Balian.
5. xAbbadonx
6. F.KA
7. Lost One
Bonus : L & O1. ; I don't see him as even a top 50 player in terms of skill and knowledge, infact I think he's pretty naive and ignorant. But he has been looking solid considering this is kind of his first world and you can't take that away from him.

DeletedUser97878

1) King Banana
2) War - Peace
3) Hidden Agenda
4) Trex
5) Majestee